Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Off Topic

Off Topic This section may contain threads that are NSFW. This section is given a bit of leeway on some of the rules and so you may see some mild language and even some risqué images. Please no threads about race, religion, politics, or sexual orientation. Please no self promotion, sign up, or fundraising threads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-12-2012, 06:45 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Cal State Fullerton

Was wondering if anyone on this site goes there.
I currently do
CMpunk13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 08:28 PM   #2 (permalink)

I have a cousin that goes to the Southern California college of optometry, which is basically right next to it. How do you like it? If I had to go to school in SC I'd probably would want to go there or USC.
Current Wantlist: Tiger Woods autographed framed memorabilia, Autograph baseballs of H. Killebrew, R. Carew, K. Puckett, B. Blyleven, M. Kemp, C. Kershaw, S. Castro, E. Longoria, and R. Cano. Must be from reputable authenticators (JSA, UDA, Steiner, etc.)
jand8791 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 12:27 AM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jand8791 View Post
I have a cousin that goes to the Southern California college of optometry, which is basically right next to it. How do you like it? If I had to go to school in SC I'd probably would want to go there or USC.
Ya I know where that is. CSUF is pretty cool. Everyone is nice and it has a lot of stuff to do on campus. I would love to go to USC but I didn't have the grades or enough money to buy my degree
Old 09-13-2012, 08:17 AM   #4 (permalink)

I lived 3 blocks away from there in the mid 90'S. There used to be 2 card shops within 2 blocks from the campus. Doubt there open today.. My brother graduated from there.

David
bowefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 10:33 AM   #5 (permalink)

Was there on a road trip for baseball in college. Other than Ole Miss, Cal State Fullerton had by far the best looking women... it wasn't even close.
frozenntimesports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 11:43 AM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowefan View Post
I lived 3 blocks away from there in the mid 90'S. There used to be 2 card shops within 2 blocks from the campus. Doubt there open today.. My brother graduated from there.

David
I wish there were still cardshops there. It would be easy to go there after school or before my 10 am class to kill time. I commute so I have to get there by 8 to get decent parking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaraandMelliesDaddy View Post
Was there on a road trip for baseball in college. Other than Ole Miss, Cal State Fullerton had by far the best looking women... it wasn't even close.
I think the good looking women left and all went to Arizona State University.. Now they have some fine women.
Old 09-22-2012, 07:59 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMpunk13 View Post
I wish there were still cardshops there. It would be easy to go there after school or before my 10 am class to kill time. I commute so I have to get there by 8 to get decent parking.

I think the good looking women left and all went to Arizona State University.. Now they have some fine women.
Damn right! The SEC might have the best football conference but nobody compares to the PAC-12 ladies
Current Wantlist: Tiger Woods autographed framed memorabilia, Autograph baseballs of H. Killebrew, R. Carew, K. Puckett, B. Blyleven, M. Kemp, C. Kershaw, S. Castro, E. Longoria, and R. Cano. Must be from reputable authenticators (JSA, UDA, Steiner, etc.)
jand8791 is offline   Reply With Quote