Blowout Cards Forums
Metro Sports Cards

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Off Topic

Off Topic This section may contain threads that are NSFW. This section is given a bit of leeway on some of the rules and so you may see some mild language and even some risqué images. Please no threads about race, religion, politics, or sexual orientation. Please no self promotion, sign up, or fundraising threads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-24-2012, 04:24 PM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarka3 View Post
asinine comment number 2.

i sincerely hope you live a perfect life, otherwise this whole thing is just hypocrisy. I applaud the OP for just coming here and posting to vent rather than actually doing something destructive to his life (either actually going and kicking some ass or breaking some things at home).

sometimes people just need to vent. get off your soapbox.
Really? I'm a hypocrite? For what? What have I done wrong to make me a hypocrite? Do I have a record? Nope. Do I threaten to beat people's asses? Nope. You sir are an asinine moron.
Davesportscards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 04:27 PM   #27 (permalink)
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to slappybag

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBLeeDBaTTLeReD View Post
I got this dipsh!t punk kid (21 yrs old) that i had to fire a month or so Ago and somehow he figured out my gamertag on xbox live and is making these bogus profiles trying to clown on me Using my real name and making bullsh!t bios saying some fukt up #@#@#@#@ About me. Now at first it bothered me but i quickly blew it off and got the profile banned, well tonight he made another profile with the same info just a different name and it's starting to piss me off.

Normally by now i would've let the hood come out of me and went to his house to beat his ass but 1. I'm on probation 2. Not sure if he could do anything as far as reporting me to my job if i were to beat his ass since he's an ex employee and 3. I'm a grown ass man with a wife and kids and know better than to let this get to me. Its just really annoying and given the fact that i really can't do much it's making it even worse, lol. Sorry guys just needed to vent before i go off and do something stupid when i get off work this morning.
Psycho: The name's Francis Soyer, but everybody calls me Psycho. Any of you guys call me Francis, and I'll kill you.
Leon: Ooooooh.
Psycho: You just made the list, buddy. And I don't like nobody touching my stuff. So just keep your meat-hooks off. If I catch any of you guys in my stuff, I'll kill you. Also, I don't like nobody touching me. Now, any of you homos touch me, and I'll kill you.
Sergeant Hulka: Lighten up, Francis.
slappybag is offline   Reply With Quote