Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Off Topic

Off Topic This section may contain threads that are NSFW. This section is given a bit of leeway on some of the rules and so you may see some mild language and even some risqué images. Please no threads about race, religion, politics, or sexual orientation. Please no self promotion, sign up, or fundraising threads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2012, 08:44 PM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imac7065 View Post
I don't like acknowledging trolls but...

I was a huge Mark McGwire fan back in 1999.. notice 7065? It's the Amount of HR's he hit in 1998 and 1999.. a few months after I made the sn I started seeing those multi color IMac Computers.. but I had already been using this name and just kept it.
So tell me when actually acknowledge one. This is seriously the crap that makes it really hard to even like you even a teeny tiny bit. I tried to be civil and ask a question to learn more about you to see if I could relate to you in some way, shape, or form (I too was a big fan of Big Mac back in the day), but you somehow always find a way to make yourself look bad. Maybe one day you'll learn how to not take stuff that happens on the forum that isn't business/money related so seriously.
ilovethelakings is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 08:45 PM   #27 (permalink)

No
You lead it up to that, period
Weeks of tight ass remarks and reactions, you put yourself out there as chum and then BAM someone got you.

I mean, is she or is she not asking for it ?

That's how your posts evolve over weeks, getting yoru goat, you reacting to a point...you asked for it.
Why would you put yourself out there and...for the love of Freddy Lebowitz...mention your sister in a thread ? Thats just...ASKING FOR IT

If you are not one of "the" guys, you cannot mention any women in your life or that is what happens, the sharks smell the blood....*que jaws music* they swim closer,circling, eye-balling..

Make friends,be friendly, be playful.....reaction is where people fail on forums, being baited into reaction means you loose in their eyes, right or wrong

Good luck
Old 10-02-2012, 08:46 PM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovethelakings View Post
So tell me when actually acknowledge one. This is seriously the crap that makes it really hard to even like you even a teeny tiny bit. I tried to be civil and ask a question to learn more about you to see if I could relate to you in some way, shape, or form (I too was a big fan of Big Mac back in the day), but you somehow always find a way to make yourself look bad. Maybe one day you'll learn how to not take stuff that happens on the forum that isn't business/money related so seriously.
You trolled about 20-30 messages of mine over the last few weeks.. then expect me to be civil to you? And when I don't.. there's something wrong with me?! LOL

Try treating people like you expect to be treated.. that's what I try to do
Old 10-02-2012, 08:47 PM   #29 (permalink)

I replied to a free giveaway saying I am a seller, but I would give this to my little sister.. then got called "the scum of the earth" for it.. I'm not quite sure how this is me bringing it on myself?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibberish View Post
No
You lead it up to that, period
Weeks of tight ass remarks and reactions, you put yourself out there as chum and then BAM someone got you.

I mean, is she or is she not asking for it ?

That's how your posts evolve over weeks, getting yoru goat, you reacting to a point...you asked for it.
Why would you put yourself out there and...for the love of Freddy Lebowitz...mention your sister in a thread ? Thats just...ASKING FOR IT

If you are not one of "the" guys, you cannot mention any women in your life or that is what happens, the sharks smell the blood....*que jaws music* they swim closer,circling, eye-balling..

Make friends,be friendly, be playful.....reaction is where people fail on forums, being baited into reaction means you loose in their eyes, right or wrong

Good luck
Old 10-02-2012, 08:48 PM   #30 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Either you don't try that hard or you want to be treated like #@#@#@#@.
Old 10-02-2012, 08:49 PM   #31 (permalink)

Quote:
You don't know why they attack me do you? lol
MITM and PM#1F were all over my ass the 1st week I was here posting. I registered months before I began using the forum.
I reacted with comedic images, some banter and we all lost interest.

Don;t put yourself out there as food and you won't be.

Get it out of your system
Find a Bryce Harper thread and say something slightly demeaning about harper in relation to his skill,answer a few replies,then walk off and watch the topic gather steam

Once you do that,then you will understand a bit more and maybe being on the receiving end wont be so bad and easier to deal with
Old 10-02-2012, 08:50 PM   #32 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInTheMirror View Post
Either you don't try that hard or you want to be treated like #@#@#@#@.
I reply to BS with BS yes.. probably a fault of mine. But I have dealt with dozens, if not hundreds of people without issue on here as well. You see the negativity and want to believe that's all there is.. you don't see the dozens of PM's I get thanking me for standing up to these people, the handful of deals I get done in 2-3 pm's every day, or anything positive period probably. But that's to be expected.. it's human nature to want drama rather than order.
Old 10-02-2012, 08:52 PM   #33 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovethelakings View Post
My favorite Imac7065 moment is when he told that totally BS story about beating some kid up in school during 9/11/2001 making himself out to be some tough guy but gets called a name on an internet forum and runs to the MODS like a little girl. Then I just make a little comment that I would like to meet him in person for some friendly man to man chat and he acused me of threatening him (really???). Kids got major issues and needs a reality check, just sayin'!
From the Halls of Montezuma To the shores of Tripoli; We fight our country's battles In the air, on land, and sea; First to fight for right and freedom And to keep our honor clean; We are proud to claim the title Of United States Marine.
ronlabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 08:53 PM   #34 (permalink)

Have you ever been wrong?
Andrew Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 08:54 PM   #35 (permalink)

I think you are seeing this as some sort of "hazing".. it's not lol.

The trolling started back in May.. it's the reason I allude to a "group" in most of my responses (someone else titled them "senior members")

I called out Tnarg... I'm probably the only one ever to do that...

What happened is we had figured out the price of a very large deal (over $600) .. we were working out the final details (he wanted me to pay gift or cover the cost of fee's)... when I replied I cannot do that, but let me know what you'd like to do work it out (this was around a $15 dispute in a +600 dollar deal) he replied "deal is dead" and sold pieces of the lot to someone else.

I dared call him out for this.. and I have been paying for it ever since. It started with that "group" and others have latched on believing there is something wrong with me because they all seem to hate me.

Do I fight back rather than just 'let it go' too much? Yes.. it's a fault of mine.. I stand up for myself. But that was the root cause of it.. not hazing lol

Quote:
MITM and PM#1F were all over my ass the 1st week I was here posting. I registered months before I began using the forum.
I reacted with comedic images, some banter and we all lost interest.

Don;t put yourself out there as food and you won't be.

Get it out of your system
Find a Bryce Harper thread and say something slightly demeaning about harper in relation to his skill,answer a few replies,then walk off and watch the topic gather steam

Once you do that,then you will understand a bit more and maybe being on the receiving end wont be so bad and easier to deal with
Old 10-02-2012, 08:54 PM   #36 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
it's human nature to want drama rather than order.
I simply do not agree. And using supposed "human nature" as a crutch is quite lame might I add.
Old 10-02-2012, 08:56 PM   #37 (permalink)

and here we go again....
Old 10-02-2012, 08:57 PM   #38 (permalink)

Quote:
I think you are seeing this as some sort of "hazing".. it's not lol.

The trolling started back in May.. it's the reason I allude to a "group" in most of my responses (someone else titled them "senior members")

I called out Tnarg... I'm probably the only one ever to do that...

What happened is we had figured out the price of a very large deal (over $600) .. we were working out the final details (he wanted me to pay gift or cover the cost of fee's)... when I replied I cannot do that, but let me know what you'd like to do work it out (this was around a $15 dispute in a +600 dollar deal) he replied "deal is dead" and sold pieces of the lot to someone else.

I dared call him out for this.. and I have been paying for it ever since. It started with that "group" and others have latched on believing there is something wrong with me because they all seem to hate me.

Do I fight back rather than just 'let it go' too much? Yes.. it's a fault of mine.. I stand up for myself. But that was the root cause of it.. not hazing lol

My point

You feel the need to justify yourself and keep it going
This thread went from A to Z in 8 posts...wonder why ?
I mean you can keep this thread alive, BS back and forth "Why me" yadda yadda
OR

You can be doing what the rest of us are doing and having fun in this thread

http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/o...ought-you.html

See,we are having fun...people who have trolled each other, raised hell,etc, but everyone is having fun because....none of the other #@#@#@#@ matters to most people
Old 10-02-2012, 08:58 PM   #39 (permalink)

I thought they made those sort of ebay breaks against the rules a while back. Maybe they are just finally getting around to updating the language to assist them in enforcing the rules.
mmbtvs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 09:00 PM   #40 (permalink)

Quote:
My point

You feel the need to justify yourself and keep it going
This thread went from A to Z in 8 posts...wonder why ?
I mean you can keep this thread alive, BS back and forth "Why me" yadda yadda
OR

You can be doing what the rest of us are doing and having fun in this thread

http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/o...ought-you.html

See,we are having fun...people who have trolled each other, raised hell,etc, but everyone is having fun because....none of the other #@#@#@#@ matters to most people

I'm not on this site for "fun" most of the time though.. I'm on here looking for deals so I can pay bills at the end of the month. When people attack me it hurts my business.. to most people on here it's just fun. I do reply to some "fun" or stupid threads.. but 90% of the time I am on here looking for deals.
Old 10-02-2012, 09:00 PM   #41 (permalink)

Quote:
I reply to BS with BS yes.. probably a fault of mine. But I have dealt with dozens, if not hundreds of people without issue on here as well. You see the negativity and want to believe that's all there is.. you don't see the dozens of PM's I get thanking me for standing up to these people, the handful of deals I get done in 2-3 pm's every day, or anything positive period probably. But that's to be expected.. it's human nature to want drama rather than order.

You are like a modern day Joan of Arc. I applaud your martyrdom!
Old 10-02-2012, 09:00 PM   #42 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmbtvs View Post
I thought they made those sort of ebay breaks against the rules a while back. Maybe they are just finally getting around to updating the language to assist them in enforcing the rules.
STFU
From the Halls of Montezuma To the shores of Tripoli; We fight our country's battles In the air, on land, and sea; First to fight for right and freedom And to keep our honor clean; We are proud to claim the title Of United States Marine.
ronlabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 09:01 PM   #43 (permalink)

Quote:
You trolled about 20-30 messages of mine over the last few weeks.. then expect me to be civil to you? And when I don't.. there's something wrong with me?! LOL

My goodness, sir. It makes it so easy to dislike you. One day, you will hopefully learn that around here there is a lot of give and take and that only money/item deals need to be taken seriously. Everything else is fluff that is fun or enjoyable as you make it. For example, jlzinck said I enjoy trading for dog feces. I said WTF to myself, laughed, and went with the joke. I later said he was a thief who sold fake gold. He rolled with it, and I am sure had a bit of a chuckle himself. If you were in either position, you would whine to a mod or make a bitchy sounding thread about how people are making fun of you or lying about you,etc. When the forum's members get to know you, they know what you are capable of doing for the most part. (Yes, there has been an occasional curveball thrown out by members in good standing) Lighten the hell up, Francis, stop whining to the mods whenever you poor little feelings have been hurt or you find something to be offensive, and kick back and enjoy this wild ride.
ilovethelakings is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 09:02 PM   #44 (permalink)

Imac: Anyone can say anything that want about me on here...whether it's 100% true or if they are busting my balls...and you know what? It rolls off my back like it was never even said.

For the life of me I can't figure out why someone takes something A STRANGER says to them SO F'ING SERIOUSLY. On the interwebz to boot!!!! My God man....just remove whatever the hell you have lodged up your cornhole and SMILE!!!
Old 10-02-2012, 09:02 PM   #45 (permalink)

Quote:
I'm not on this site for "fun" most of the time though.. I'm on here looking for deals so I can pay bills at the end of the month. When people attack me it hurts my business.. to most people on here it's just fun. I do reply to some "fun" or stupid threads.. but 90% of the time I am on here looking for deals.

Post on the baseball/football whatever sport you do,forums then.Avoid the general talk,simply buy and sell.
I mean, you aren't here for fun and several people have tried to explain what has happened and what you should do, me a LOT in this thread, but you aren't getting it, you are responding defensivly and keeping your post up top,drawing attention from people who read what you post, and shake their heads.

BUT HEY !@
If that's what makes your boobies bounce, have at it, I tried
Old 10-02-2012, 09:03 PM   #46 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmbtvs View Post
Maybe someone reported all of the OP's set break auctions. Wouldn't that be ironic.
Andrew Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 09:03 PM   #47 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonNut View Post
Imac: Anyone can say anything that want about me on here...whether it's 100% true or if they are busting my balls...and you know what? It rolls off my back like it was never even said.

For the life of me I can't figure out why someone takes something A STRANGER says to them SO F'ING SERIOUSLY. On the interwebz to boot!!!! My God man....just remove whatever the hell you have lodged up your cornhole and SMILE!!!
I call BS!

I think you just get that puzzled look and move on :P
Old 10-02-2012, 09:04 PM   #48 (permalink)

Really? It would seem like 90% of the time you are on here in an argument or reporting other members...

If you want to be this big, rich, muscular businessman on here I would advise you to stay out of threads such as this one....

Quote:
Old 10-02-2012, 09:05 PM   #49 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
I'm not on this site for "fun" most of the time though.. I'm on here looking for deals so I can pay bills at the end of the month.
I have a real job for that so you must forgive me for wanting to have a good time on here.
Old 10-02-2012, 09:06 PM   #50 (permalink)

That's actually true...some of those jokes that get told about me go way over my head.

WilsonValdez called me a douche the other day and I had to go to the pharmacy to figure out what the hell he was talking about...

Quote:
I call BS!

I think you just get that puzzled look and move on :P