Blowout Cards Forums
eBay Front Page (card ed)

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Off Topic

Off Topic This section may contain threads that are NSFW. This section is given a bit of leeway on some of the rules and so you may see some mild language and even some risqué images. Please no threads about race, religion, politics, or sexual orientation. Please no self promotion, sign up, or fundraising threads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2012, 08:54 AM   #26 (permalink)

Miniature golf was fun Saturday. We also did the bumper boats and go karts there. Last night tailgating was a blast until the game started,lol. How was yours?
Old 10-15-2012, 08:56 AM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBLeeDBaTTLeReD View Post
Miniature golf was fun Saturday. We also did the bumper boats and go karts there. Last night tailgating was a blast until the game started,lol. How was yours?
Glad your weekend was fun, overall!

I was really rooting for them! I have the Texans D on my fantasy team and am playing my husband this week so the stakes are high! Needless to say, he is probably going to pull the win off. What a jerk...hello, silent treatment.
Old 10-15-2012, 10:36 AM   #28 (permalink)

Breaking news- I had carnal relations this weekend at the Bed & Breakfast. It was nice to have a partner this time.
Old 10-15-2012, 12:47 PM   #29 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray27Ray52 View Post
Breaking news- I had carnal relations this weekend at the Bed & Breakfast. It was nice to have a partner this time.
*high five!*. It's always nice to have a kid free weekend. Glad you could break her away from her IEPs for some qt.
Old 10-15-2012, 01:37 PM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovethelakings View Post
We are hitting up Discount Dave's Dollar Movie Shack Did I make up that name? You'll only know if you google it. I like the theater we go to because it only costs $3 bucks a ticket and the movies are fairly new. It's a great way to take the kids to see the movies they want to see, but just aren't worth $9-12 to see in a theater. Plus, they have dollar dogs, so that is a big plus.
Where is that $3 theater? The only cheap one I know about is in Norwalk, but that's gone a bit downhill.
Old 10-15-2012, 01:49 PM   #31 (permalink)

Huntington Beach. It's a Regency Theater that is a few minutes off the 405.
ilovethelakings is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 02:02 PM   #32 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovethelakings View Post
Huntington Beach. It's a Regency Theater that is a few minutes off the 405.
Sweet! I have been pilfering free passes from work, but those are running out.
Old 10-20-2012, 06:11 PM   #33 (permalink)

Since I am sure you are all dying for an update:

Husband: Had a great time in Michigan with his dad even though the Spartans lost in OT and the Eagles lost the next day. He atleast beat me in FF so that made him a little happier.

Aiden: Got to see a firetruck and go on a mommy/Aiden date this morning. We went to a craft show together. Don't judge. He is 3.

Logan: Loved his mommy/Logan date on Tuesday. We got to pet a turtle and a hissing cockroach. He didn't know what to make of the cockroach so it was very commical. We went out to lunch at a local resturant called Isaacs with my mom.

Sadie: She took up way too much of the bed and insisted on snuggling.

Me: I didn't get to watch as much football as planned because my mother-in-law needed some assistance with a few things.
Old 10-20-2012, 08:34 PM   #34 (permalink)

At home watching school house rock with the kids, and i'm excited that they're excited! Plus I learned a thing or two that they already knew but I didn't.... HAHAHAHAHA
Old 10-20-2012, 08:59 PM   #35 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportsItUpCards View Post
At home watching school house rock with the kids, and i'm excited that they're excited! Plus I learned a thing or two that they already knew but I didn't.... HAHAHAHAHA
It is great to see the kids excited!

It is amazing how we are falling behind so many other countries in education yet our kids are learning at a faster rate than we did.
Old 10-20-2012, 09:09 PM   #36 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosieDively View Post
It is great to see the kids excited!

It is amazing how we are falling behind so many other countries in education yet our kids are learning at a faster rate than we did.
They're definitely teaching our children more than they did with us back in the day, or at least that's what I remember. But we're still behind compared to other countries? That's crazy!!

Funny we were watching those videos, and the kids said, we already know all this.... lol but they were excited to watch them anyway. They said it's an easy way to learn, and I agree. Sometimes it's great to have a visual as well as learning in school. That's why i'm always showing them the history channel, discovery, and all that good stuff. I even show them these videos that are made by this company called "The Teaching Company," AMAZING videos!!! They cost an arm and a leg, but you can get them on ebay for pennies on the dollar.

Hey, it's never too late for me to learn something new. We live, we learn...
Old 10-20-2012, 09:17 PM   #37 (permalink)

EDIT: wrong thread.......... lol
Old 10-20-2012, 11:47 PM   #38 (permalink)
The Fantastic Store

I'm excited my Birthday is on Monday...still not sure what to do though
Follow Me On Twitter @SportCardBuffet
SportCardBuffet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 12:13 AM   #39 (permalink)
Banned

Send a message via Skype™ to Strasburg

Im excited because i have a very good day at the card show today. And also excited because im going again tommorow.

Im excited cause my birthdays on Thursday and im getting the iPad Mini. and going to a jets game.

Gonna be a great week
Strasburg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 03:32 PM   #40 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportCardBuffet View Post
I'm excited my Birthday is on Monday...still not sure what to do though
Happy early birthday! I hope you have an amazing day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strasburg View Post
Im excited because i have a very good day at the card show today. And also excited because im going again tommorow.

Im excited cause my birthdays on Thursday and im getting the iPad Mini. and going to a jets game.

Gonna be a great week
Wow, what a great week you are going to have!
Old 10-21-2012, 04:07 PM   #41 (permalink)

I'm excited for the start of the World Series on Wednesday!

Random question for the OP.....Is that a Michigan State hat in your avatar picture? Just wondered....
Old 10-21-2012, 04:09 PM   #42 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bd3d86 View Post
I'm excited for the start of the World Series on Wednesday!

Random question for the OP.....Is that a Michigan State hat in your avatar picture? Just wondered....
Why yes it is! My mother-in-law is from Michigan and she met my father-in-law while they both attended Michigan State. While we live in PA now, we still have great love for MSU. (I married into it but have fallen in love with them). My husband and father-in-law just went to a game last weekend. I am rooting for the Tigers during the World Series. Are you a fan of MSU, too?
Old 10-21-2012, 04:13 PM   #43 (permalink)

Quote:
Why yes it is! My mother-in-law is from Michigan and she met my father-in-law while they both attended Michigan State. While we live in PA now, we still have great love for MSU. (I married into it but have fallen in love with them). My husband and father-in-law just went to a game last weekend. I am rooting for the Tigers during the World Series. Are you a fan of MSU, too?
I'm a HUGE Michigan State fan and bleed green for sure. I graduated from MSU in 2001 and it's always nice to find other State fans! Tough loss yesterday though....
Old 10-21-2012, 04:18 PM   #44 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bd3d86 View Post
I'm a HUGE Michigan State fan and bleed green for sure. I graduated from MSU in 2001 and it's always nice to find other State fans! Tough loss yesterday though....
Yeah, last week was rough, too. My husband and father-in-law were actually at that game. They go to Michigian once a year to watch them play. I like when they play at Penn State because they try to go to that game instead and it is much closer. Hopefully, next week goes better.
Old 10-21-2012, 04:21 PM   #45 (permalink)

Quote:
Yeah, last week was rough, too. My husband and father-in-law were actually at that game. They go to Michigian once a year to watch them play. I like when they play at Penn State because they try to go to that game instead and it is much closer. Hopefully, next week goes better.
Yeah, this has been a down year with a new QB and young WR's. I just hate losing to Michigan because I have to hear about it all week from my friends and co-workers... I definitely hope they turn things around.