Blowout Cards Forums

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Off Topic

Off Topic This section may contain threads that are NSFW. This section is given a bit of leeway on some of the rules and so you may see some mild language and even some risqué images. Please no threads about race, religion, politics, or sexual orientation. Please no self promotion, sign up, or fundraising threads.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2012, 04:33 PM   #26 (permalink)

I bet my hard earned money this thread goes between 5 & 8 pages in length.
Old 10-12-2012, 04:34 PM   #27 (permalink)

Well a man's word should mean something.

Watch this.

This comment right here will be my last comment in this thread.

collecting Quarterbacks ---> http://sportscardalbum.com/u/maninthemirror/a/quarterbacks
Old 10-12-2012, 04:34 PM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imac7065 View Post
There really is no way to stop you people is there? Nothing.. not at all

I write well thought out rant on saying we should all end the BS.. and you still find ways to twist it and start trolling... I feel sorry for you guys.. I really do

I won't PM anyone else or respond to this thread again (literally)... there seems to be no point. All you seem to care about is how to twist things to attack me. And now I'll be attacked for saying this haha
How was my post trolling? AT ALL? Were you expecting no responses to it?

You're right, you will be attacked most likely for saying this, mostly because you just broke your own rule on not responding.
Old 10-12-2012, 04:34 PM   #29 (permalink)

Quote:

If you don't like a certain member, ignore them... there's no reason to start a troll war and turn a 1 page thread about youtube video into a 12 page troll fest.

I don't come on here to get into pissing contests with people.. but if every time someone posts a thread, there's 5-10 people that want nothing more than to turn that thread into troll fest... what's the point? It's childish, and I think it's time for this entire site to take a deep breath and just stop all the BS.
As i tried to be nice...un-involved, bystander giving you advice....you spout this nonsense?

this is exactly what i told you to do...and COUNTLESS others...

your usual, almost copied/pasted response..."they started it, so i cant ignore it"

case in point..when someone actually helped you find info you were lookin for last night you responded to such with? a smartass comment geared towards "them"
Old 10-12-2012, 04:34 PM   #30 (permalink)

Nah...the lock is already on the door...just need a moderator to come clamp it shut.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmannings#1fan View Post
I bet my hard earned money this thread goes between 5 & 8 pages in length.
Old 10-12-2012, 04:35 PM   #31 (permalink)

You certainly have a role in the treatment you receive. It did not come from nothing.

But, having said that, you irritate me to no end and I put you on my ignore list. It was very easy and if I really want to see what you have to say about something, I can view your post manually. I think everyone else who doesn't enjoy your commentary should do the same and we can all go our separate ways.

[Inactive]
Old 10-12-2012, 04:35 PM   #32 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to avjp87

Quote:
Originally Posted by tajikey View Post
Free WilsonValdez!!!!!
don't ruin my weekend god damn it
Old 10-12-2012, 04:36 PM   #33 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInTheMirror View Post
Raise your hand once you get a PM from Imac!

*raises hand*
does prior times this week count as well? If so..how do i raise 3 hands?
Old 10-12-2012, 04:37 PM   #34 (permalink)

32 replies 33 views

#winning

(*For the record I have no idea what this symbol means "#" within this generation. Did I use it correctly?)
Old 10-12-2012, 04:38 PM   #35 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonNut View Post
32 replies 33 views

#winning

(*For the record I have no idea what this symbol means "#" within this generation. Did I use it correctly?)
Yea you basically did #showingyourage

Old 10-12-2012, 04:39 PM   #36 (permalink)

YES!!!

(What does it mean???)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajax1723 View Post
Yea you basically did #showingyourage
Old 10-12-2012, 04:39 PM   #37 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Does Charles Manson think he's crazy? Or does he think he's normal?
Old 10-12-2012, 04:39 PM   #38 (permalink)

Quote:
YES!!!

(What does it mean???)
Just a new way of basically showing your feelings with the pound sign in front of it in 3 words or less for the most part.

I'm only 23, and I still don't get why people do that, but it's the "new thing".
Old 10-12-2012, 04:40 PM   #39 (permalink)

Cool beans bro. I love learning a new thing when it comes to the young folk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajax1723 View Post
Just a new way of basically showing your feelings with the pound sign in front of it in 3 words or less for the most part.

I'm only 23, and I still don't get why people do that, but it's the "new thing".
Old 10-12-2012, 04:42 PM   #40 (permalink)

Quote:
You're just categorizing what you're saying. It's a tag.

[Inactive]
Old 10-12-2012, 04:43 PM   #41 (permalink)

Quote:
Reported for calling me bro

I feel like people my age are the young folk sometimes. I'm a 33 year old in a 23 year old body, with a 18 year old zest for collecting cards, video games, and Angry Birds
Old 10-12-2012, 04:44 PM   #42 (permalink)

Quote:
YES!!!

(What does it mean???)
not really twitter guy...but i was also intrigued and figured id help the old man out

'Users can group posts together by topic or type by use of hashtags – words or phrases prefixed with a "#" sign. Similarly, the "@" sign followed by a username is used for mentioning or replying to other users'

so..basically i guess...an easier way to find a group of tweets about one topic...or, a new age Dewey Decimal System?

now if the joke was on me, ill be a really sad panda
Old 10-12-2012, 04:46 PM   #43 (permalink)

AND I THOUGHT MR SPORTKINGS WAS BAD
Attached Thumbnails
The trolling on this site is way out of hand...-pa.jpg  

:Peyton:
Old 10-12-2012, 04:46 PM   #44 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdub6238 View Post
not really twitter guy...but i was also intrigued and figured id help the old man out

'Users can group posts together by topic or type by use of hashtags – words or phrases prefixed with a "#" sign. Similarly, the "@" sign followed by a username is used for mentioning or replying to other users'

so..basically i guess...an easier way to find a group of tweets about one topic...or, a new age Dewey Decimal System?

now if the joke was on me, ill be a really sad panda
Reported for mentioning the Dewey Decimal System

#pandaseatbamboo
Old 10-12-2012, 04:49 PM   #45 (permalink)

For the first couple months of your nonsense I figured maybe you were just a touch naive. But your actions and posts of the past week have lead me down a different path. It's now perfectly clear that your much more than a brick short of a load. These 5-10 people you speak of is quite amusing. Have a look at your threads, virtually every one has 2+ NEW people telling you YOUR the problem! Not the famous 10 but new people!!! Again, for the 1000th time it's you not us.

I wonder how many friends you keep around telling you how great you are. It's obvious you need attention and crave it. Why don't you just block your haters? Simple you love every second of this and you bring it on yourself at every opportunity. Tell the truth are you REDSOX2011???

Man in the mirror made it clear above that his entry here wasn't easy. None of us have it easy in life and have to carve our own path. It reminds me of my first 3 years as a firefighter. I understood at times I just had to SHUT MY MOUTH no matter how much a senior man annoyed, insulted, or ticked me off. You live a life of self entitlement that I have never seen in all my years.

If you don't like it here LEAVE.

If you must stay put us all on IGNORE.

Or

Change your ATTITUDE.

Oh and btw after you have been banned you can take one thing to the bank, You will not be missed around here that we can assure you!!!
2013 BOWMAN DRAFT

Last edited by Major_League; 10-12-2012 at 04:54 PM.
Old 10-12-2012, 04:50 PM   #46 (permalink)

A little too late to back away from this one. Your original words have been quoted for posterity in one of the first responses.

Quote:
please delete this thread... it seems pointless that I even tried

Originally Posted by Imac7065
For months now a small group of people (some call them "senior members" I just call them trolls) have attacked, demeaned, defamed, and more or less sucked the overall enjoyment from a site such as this.

99% of the people on this site come here to trade/sell/buy cards... talk about the latest sports news.. argue over the value of a high end card, brag about their latest mail day or box break.. etc etc.. they don't come here to see personal attacks on people's families, GIF videos of disgusting things like horse's taking a dump, or out and out attack threads, simply because you decided you don't like a person..

It seems this small group has decided to target certain members (I am their current flavor, but they have done this to many in the past, and are doing it to others currently as well) and try to drive them so batty they will either do something to get themselves banned, or simply stop coming to this site all together. Is that what we want? Do we want a trading community based on juvenile trolling and popularity contests?

I know I am not alone in saying it's gone too far, and I know the majority of this site really hate these trolling attacks... so why don't we all agree to stop this craziness?

If you don't like a certain member, ignore them... there's no reason to start a troll war and turn a 1 page thread about youtube video into a 12 page troll fest. There's no reason to attack a person simply for trying to buy a card a at a certain time or certain price. Is it really worth your time and energy to do this? Don't you have something better you can be doing? Think about it.

I believe in treating people in the way they treat you, hopefully it's with some level of respect... I hope most people feel that way. If everyone treated everyone with some sense of respect on this site.. don't you think it would a lot easier to complete deals? Sell cards? Buy that PC item you've been looking for, for years?

I don't come on here to get into pissing contests with people.. I personally come here to make deals and thankfully I have been pretty successful at doing so (thanks again to those who have done deals with me in the past).. but if every time someone posts a thread, there's 5-10 people that want nothing more than to turn that thread into troll fest... what's the point? It's childish, and I think it's time for this entire site to take a deep breath and just stop all the BS.

Ok.. I'm done with my rant and so this too does not become a troll fest, I will not reply to any messages posted.. hopefully this does some good.

Last edited by 37Jetson; 10-12-2012 at 04:56 PM.
Old 10-12-2012, 04:52 PM   #47 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 37Jetson View Post
A little too late to back away from this one. Your original words have been quoted for posterity in one of the first responses.
I quoted it in my initial response. Waiting on the PM him from now for me to take it down for some reason.

This is tiring, but my response needed to be said for the good of the forums. It's getting out of hand, and he is 100% certain it is us, when it just clearly isn't.
Old 10-12-2012, 04:53 PM   #48 (permalink)

Quote:
There really is no way to stop you people is there? Nothing.. not at all

I write well thought out rant on saying we should all end the BS.. and you still find ways to twist it and start trolling... I feel sorry for you guys.. I really do

I won't PM anyone else or respond to this thread again (literally)... there seems to be no point. All you seem to care about is how to twist things to attack me. And now I'll be attacked for saying this haha

http://s141.photobucket.com/albums/r77/bucnastdizzl/
Old 10-12-2012, 04:53 PM   #49 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 37Jetson View Post
Reported for not appropriately quoting what the OP said in a previous thread, the word is "prosperity."
Old 10-12-2012, 05:02 PM   #50 (permalink)

Let us see.....who is the common denominator in all of this nonsense? It is the OP! It really gets old when people try to blame others for their very own shortcomings. If you put your hand in a fire and it burns, you take it out and know that you should not put your hand into a fire. I cannot fathom why you keep sticking your hand in the flame. My 3 year old daughter knows better!

http://s1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd519/popmaz/?start=20
Closed Thread