Blowout Cards Forums

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Off Topic

Off Topic This section may contain threads that are NSFW. This section is given a bit of leeway on some of the rules and so you may see some mild language and even some risqué images. Please no threads about race, religion, politics, or sexual orientation. Please no self promotion, sign up, or fundraising threads.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2012, 05:03 PM   #51 (permalink)

I have not had any interactions with OP so I will not speak to his character. This used to be a fun place to come and talk shop. All of a sudden people are being reported and suspended left and right. Good members that have done many deals and positively contribute to the site. In my two years here (still a newb) I have never seen so many problems caused by one person. Like our moms told us as children. It doesn't matter how much money you make or how successful you think you are if you don't love others you have failed. That being said when you start to think everyone else is the problem it is probably you.

God Bless and Good Night
Old 10-12-2012, 05:04 PM   #52 (permalink)

When I first started participating in the world of on-line forums I noticed a member named NWOlfpack who would post and create threads frequently. He would put stuff out there that was wrong on so many levels that it always caused some unsuspecting member to feed what he was looking for. His number of posts was way out of line with his iTrader. It was obvious that he wasn't here for cards. I didn't know what the term "Troll" had to do with an internet forum. I couldn't understand that someone would take pride and enjoyment in getting a reaction from someone they didn't know. It didn't matter what the subject was or whether it was a positive or negative reaction. Just as long as it incited some reaction. I enjoy participating on our forum and can choose who I interact with. I typically wouldn't take the time or effort to post in a thread like this as it encourages the behavior. Don't create threads like this. Create threads to talk about sports - trading or selling cards - grading etc. If you are addicted to this type of drama and interaction you should find another forum to participate in. I'm not saying you should leave this one behind - just join another one that you can get your drama fix on - and use Blowout for sports & cards stuff. The NWOlfpack created a thread like this also - he went off and said we should all start calling him Straight Shooter. Something to consider - is it everybody else or is it me?
Old 10-12-2012, 05:05 PM   #53 (permalink)

You are my new favorite member. It's amazing how far a little common sense will take you...isn't it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamar3504 View Post
I have not had any interactions with OP so I will not speak to his character. This used to be a fun place to come and talk shop. All of a sudden people are being reported and suspended left and right. Good members that have done many deals and positively contribute to the site. In my two years here (still a newb) I have never seen so many problems caused by one person. Like our moms told us as children. It doesn't matter how much money you make or how successful you think you are if you don't love others you have failed. That being said when you start to think everyone else is the problem it is probably you.

God Bless and Good Night
Old 10-12-2012, 05:07 PM   #54 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deanninja View Post
When I first started participating in the world of on-line forums I noticed a member named NWOlfpack who would post and create threads frequently. He would put stuff out there that was wrong on so many levels that it always caused some unsuspecting member to feed what he was looking for. His number of posts was way out of line with his iTrader. It was obvious that he wasn't here for cards. I didn't know what the term "Troll" had to do with an internet forum. I couldn't understand that someone would take pride and enjoyment in getting a reaction from someone they didn't know. It didn't matter what the subject was or whether it was a positive or negative reaction. Just as long as it incited some reaction. I enjoy participating on our forum and can choose who I interact with. I typically wouldn't take the time or effort to post in a thread like this as it encourages the behavior. Don't create threads like this. Create threads to talk about sports - trading or selling cards - grading etc. If you are addicted to this type of drama and interaction you should find another forum to participate in. I'm not saying you should leave this one behind - just join another one that you can get your drama fix on - and use Blowout for sports & cards stuff. The NWOlfpack created a thread like this also - he went off and said we should all start calling him Straight Shooter. Something to consider - is it everybody else or is it me?
God bless them fists of furry
Old 10-12-2012, 05:08 PM   #55 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdub6238 View Post
God bless them fists of furry
And God bless the kitchen sink!
Old 10-12-2012, 05:09 PM   #56 (permalink)

I'm going to disagree with you. I don't come here to trade with other people. This website is terrible for that...scammers...immature children...there are better websites out there for trading.

I come here for hobby knowledge, because I am a Blowout customer, and yes...to have fun and let off steam.

iTrader should have nothing to do with being here or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deanninja View Post
Old 10-12-2012, 05:16 PM   #57 (permalink)

If you don't like it so much, just leave

A lot of the time you bring it upon yourself

Complaining about it will only make things worse
Old 10-12-2012, 05:18 PM   #58 (permalink)

I like turtles.
Old 10-12-2012, 05:29 PM   #59 (permalink)

should rename the thread "The troll-baiting on this forum is out of hand". seriously dude, you start stuff and then run under the Mods' skirts. i have no idea how you haven't been at least given a 24 hour vacation to think about what you've done.

take a 24 hour voluntary time-out. it'll do you and us a real solid.

as others have said, when somebody is saying everybody else is the problem, it's usually that person that's the problem.

I have no problem with your business nor your dealings. But when you make backhanded comments as a shot at certain members, OR if you take a completely legit question and answer it in a shitty "tone", you're going to get reamed. people look out for each other here, and our #@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@ meters appear to get tripped more often whenever you are posting.

Funny that there aren't many members backing you up here, eh? Time to re-think how you act around here. Getting that Genesis thread deleted... not sure why. Each and every part of that story was true, with posts of YOUR OWN showing why. if you can't even handle the things you say, just stfu for a while.

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Old 10-12-2012, 05:30 PM   #60 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarka3 View Post
Funny that there aren't many members backing you up here, eh?
They silently support him via PM, remember?

collecting Quarterbacks ---> http://sportscardalbum.com/u/maninthemirror/a/quarterbacks
Old 10-12-2012, 05:33 PM   #61 (permalink)

Mr. Ruth is calling his shot...

Old 10-12-2012, 05:39 PM   #62 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInTheMirror View Post

i actually find it funny...that in one of the other threads about his JSA dealings or whatever...

he outlined legit reasons for it being a good idea...until i questioned why someone sending an email requesting him not to be able to do such, as interfering with his "business/dealings"...so i asked about my suspicion as why hed state such a thing

only to have my suspicions confirmed by him..unsolicited...by pm.
Old 10-12-2012, 05:40 PM   #63 (permalink)

Imac, Imac, Imac... What are we going to do with you? You piss and moan in every possible thread you can, and then blame your actions on others. I can't wait until you get in some real trouble, and we'll see who you beg back for help.

I'm sure I could find another site for you to sign up for, but I don't want to post it here. Disclaimer; it has nothing to do with sports cards.

Hey, by the way, you ever give the Tannehill to your sister?

I do require immediate payment when selling.
Old 10-12-2012, 05:42 PM   #64 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by a-train10 View Post
Imac, Imac, Imac... What are we going to do with you? You piss and moan in every possible thread you can, and then blame your actions on others. I can't wait until you get in some real trouble, and we'll see who you beg back for help.

I'm sure I could find another site for you to sign up for, but I don't want to post it here. Disclaimer; it has nothing to do with sports cards.

Hey, by the way, you ever give the Tannehill to your sister?
hey now wait just a minute there buddy....i thought you were his friend, and willing to take on the world with him...are you now turning your back on your friend in such a desperate time of need??

Old 10-12-2012, 05:45 PM   #65 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdub6238 View Post
hey now wait just a minute there buddy....i thought you were his friend, and willing to take on the world with him...are you now turning your back on your friend in such a desperate time of need??

Reported for an unnecessary question.

I do require immediate payment when selling.
Old 10-12-2012, 06:24 PM   #66 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by a-train10 View Post
Reported for an unnecessary question.

Reported for use of more than 2 emoticons.

God Bless.
Old 10-12-2012, 06:25 PM   #67 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInTheMirror View Post

thought you were done in this thread.

Check me out on Sport Lots.
http://www.sportlots.com/inven/invenbin/dealerpage.tpl?dealer=mkeil250
Old 10-12-2012, 06:27 PM   #68 (permalink)
Banned

If you don't like it, then LEAVE. From what I've seen, you are one of the biggest trolls on here. You like to argue then you cry to the mods when you get put in your place. You're a b1tch, plain and simple. Be sure to report me.
Old 10-12-2012, 06:29 PM   #69 (permalink)

No mention of his wonderful contributions to the basketball section (I know I know redundant) but "Heat just beat some team in the preseason, World Series here we come" "Well the Heat havent won anything yet" "WHY ARE YOU TROLLING ME"!?!?!?!"
Old 10-12-2012, 06:31 PM   #70 (permalink)

I have some things I want to add but the boys are being needy.
Old 10-12-2012, 06:35 PM   #71 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosieDively View Post
I have some things I want to add but the boys are being needy.
The floor is yours, however, I must warn you that people are getting reported for using common sense and posting funny pictures. So choose wisely
Old 10-12-2012, 06:37 PM   #72 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fungi2510 View Post
thought you were done in this thread.
point made.

collecting Quarterbacks ---> http://sportscardalbum.com/u/maninthemirror/a/quarterbacks
Old 10-12-2012, 06:40 PM   #73 (permalink)

TimTebow.............
Old 10-12-2012, 06:46 PM   #74 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajax1723 View Post
The floor is yours, however, I must warn you that people are getting reported for using common sense and posting funny pictures. So choose wisely
I will not have the time to make out a well thought out post until they go to bed. My husband isn't here and ruined my typical Friday night plans of laying on the couch and posting here.
Old 10-12-2012, 06:47 PM   #75 (permalink)

That #@#@#@#@#@#@#@.

Closed Thread