Blowout Cards Forums
Shop OneStopFanShop.com Today!

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Off Topic

Off Topic This section may contain threads that are NSFW. This section is given a bit of leeway on some of the rules and so you may see some mild language and even some risqué images. Please no threads about race, religion, politics, or sexual orientation. Please no self promotion, sign up, or fundraising threads.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2012, 06:52 PM   #76 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imac7065 View Post
There really is no way to stop you people is there? Nothing.. not at all

I write well thought out rant on saying we should all end the BS.. and you still find ways to twist it and start trolling... I feel sorry for you guys.. I really do

I won't PM anyone else or respond to this thread again (literally)... there seems to be no point. All you seem to care about is how to twist things to attack me. And now I'll be attacked for saying this haha
I told you how things would end up going if you kept on how you were. Tried to help.
As I was reading each post I kept saying to myself "Imac, don't post,don't respond" then saw the call out over the PM and knew this was going south fast.

I just do not understand how you cannot see the forest for the trees ?

Anyway
I felt sorry for your predicament, but I think nothing I say can be useful at this point as you desperately feel the need to defend anything you say or do if someone finds fault.

Good luck, I will avoid your threads so as not to clutter them up with the urge to say "I told you so"
Old 10-12-2012, 06:58 PM   #77 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajax1723 View Post
The floor is yours, however, I must warn you that people are getting reported for using common sense and posting funny pictures. So choose wisely

:jedi::jedi::jedi:
Old 10-12-2012, 07:03 PM   #78 (permalink)

Hey guy

The internet is big. Go explore and find a place without "trolls" where you can conduct business happily ever after.

I usually ignore drama threads and don't think I have ever posted to one before, but really, please stop cluttering this board up with nonsense.
Old 10-12-2012, 08:06 PM   #79 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosieDively View Post
I will not have the time to make out a well thought out post until they go to bed. My husband isn't here and ruined my typical Friday night plans of laying on the couch and posting here.
Old 10-12-2012, 08:11 PM   #80 (permalink)

I don't know if I have seen this much ridiculousness in one member. Even compared to all BO members combined. I am in awe. Click the log-off button and don't come back.
Old 10-12-2012, 08:12 PM   #81 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooosh View Post
I don't know if I have seen this much ridiculousness in one member. Even compared to all BO members combined. I am in awe. Click the log-off button and don't come back.

Hey OP this is....

SOUND ADVICE!!!
Old 10-12-2012, 08:14 PM   #82 (permalink)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to CaptainBOHICA

Hi guys!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-12-2012, 08:16 PM   #83 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainBOHICA View Post
Hi guys!!!!!!!!!!!
no black guys allowed in this thread sorry
Old 10-12-2012, 08:17 PM   #84 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainBOHICA View Post
Hi guys!!!!!!!!!!!
What's the cheapest butthurt monitor money can buy and what sound does it make when it goes off?
Old 10-12-2012, 08:19 PM   #85 (permalink)

Ya"ll are wild

God bless
Old 10-12-2012, 08:31 PM   #86 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdub6238 View Post
lol. how long do you think this thread will last?
Old 10-12-2012, 08:34 PM   #87 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdub6238 View Post
What the hell? I guess I am not allowed to post in this thread.....from the waist down.
Old 10-12-2012, 08:40 PM   #88 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToppsCollector1 View Post
lol. how long do you think this thread will last?
Here was my bet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmannings#1fan View Post
I bet my hard earned money this thread goes between 5 & 8 pages in length.
Old 10-12-2012, 08:49 PM   #89 (permalink)

It's you. You're the problem.
Old 10-12-2012, 08:51 PM   #90 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooosh View Post
Its been a year. There have been quite a few of these guys in the five years since this site (the new one) came into being. There will be many after he is done. I can honestly say that not many of them stick around long. I wonder why.

Check me out on Sport Lots.
http://www.sportlots.com/inven/invenbin/dealerpage.tpl?dealer=mkeil250
Old 10-12-2012, 08:57 PM   #91 (permalink)

Don't know your situation Imac, but I agree there are a lot of members on here who like to act like they are in the 3rd grade. Make a thread they don't agree with and they feel the need to make a thread mocking it. Or now they seem to like to post things a member says in their signatures. I guess the internet is where grown men are able to act like grade school children and feel that is ok. I have learned that any amount of common sense you try to show them just goes in one ear and out the other. Your best bet is just to ignore them.
Old 10-12-2012, 09:01 PM   #92 (permalink)

I have nothing to do with this, and have never talked to imac because every post i see is something about other members. I have seen plenty threads started/posts made and every single one i have seen has had to do with the OP. If you dont like it tell them to delete you entire account, and dont come back. It is a very easy soluteion i just think you like giving others hard times about being "trolls".

Also selling drawings, send me a pm for any questions
Old 10-12-2012, 09:02 PM   #93 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockdown32 View Post
Don't know your situation Imac, but I agree there are a lot of members on here who like to act like they are in the 3rd grade. Make a thread they don't agree with and they feel the need to make a thread mocking it. Or now they seem to like to post things a member says in their signatures. I guess the internet is where grown men are able to act like grade school children and feel that is ok. I have learned that any amount of common sense you try to show them just goes in one ear and out the other. Your best bet is just to ignore them.
Here you go IMac your first support post. Good for you

The Count:

Imac is the problem = 40
The 10 are evil = 1 + IMac = 2

God Bless

Last edited by Major_League; 10-12-2012 at 09:06 PM.
Old 10-12-2012, 09:02 PM   #94 (permalink)
mc1

I feel sorry for you. I havent been around for long and dont post often, but youre a person that is very easy to dislike.

Stop trying so hard. Like others said, the problem is you, not the community.
Old 10-12-2012, 09:05 PM   #95 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockdown32 View Post
I'll fill you in. Any thread Imac starts, there are the same trolls who comment about old stuff they have problems with (to do with him). Basically, he can't start threads (or likely even comment in threads without these dweebs feeling like they need to spout their bitchy nonsense everywhere.)
Yes, he brings it on himself by arguing to death but, it takes two to argue and most of the trolls in his threads are just as guilty of failing to drop it as he is.

They get so mad that he doesn't get it but if it's ridiculous that he doesn't get it after saying something a dozen times, who is the fool for saying it a thirteenth time?

Now you're caught up.
Old 10-12-2012, 09:12 PM   #96 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicnac View Post
I'll fill you in. Any thread Imac starts, there are the same trolls who comment about old stuff they have problems with (to do with him). Basically, he can't start threads (or likely even comment in threads without these dweebs feeling like they need to spout their bitchy nonsense everywhere.)
Yes, he brings it on himself by arguing to death but, it takes two to argue and most of the trolls in his threads are just as guilty of failing to drop it as he is.

They get so mad that he doesn't get it but if it's ridiculous that he doesn't get it after saying something a dozen times, who is the fool for saying it a thirteenth time?

Now you're caught up.
Well, you certainly aren't.

I do require immediate payment when selling.

Please allow 2 business days for me to ship. I greatly appreciate that.
Old 10-12-2012, 09:14 PM   #97 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by a-train10 View Post
Well, you certainly aren't.
ZING
Old 10-12-2012, 09:31 PM   #98 (permalink)

I am very tired after today so this post may not be as elegant as desired. I did learn a valuable lesson though. I take my husband for granted because the bed time routine is exhausting and he does it 6 nights a week. I will have to thank him properly when he gets back.

This site means something different to each of us. Some of us come here for laughs others come here for the pure love of collecting cards. Some of us are a mixture of both. Others use this site as a business venture therefore have a financial stake in their interactions. When you mix all these reasons, you are bound to butt heads with people. You also have to realize, we all like to give each other a hard time. Ooosh and I are the only ones that literally succeed. My point is, if someone is trying to be nice and help you out just say thank you. There is no need to interject what you feel is funny because this is the internet. It is going to get taken out of context. I, myself, have been guilty of this. It is ok. We move on. We apologize. We learn to let things go. You have to learn to laugh at yourself and enjoy everyone for their unique contributions to this site. I believe everyone has at least one positive quality. I wish everyone the best and hope we all learn to share this space.
Old 10-12-2012, 09:32 PM   #99 (permalink)

i'll tell ya, the straw that really broke the camel's back was in that JSA thread he started. somebody asked a legit question about what he was getting out of the deals since he made it clear he was going to get something out of it. he made probably the snidest response ever to the question and added a "lol" at the end as if that made it ok.

that was it.

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Old 10-12-2012, 09:36 PM   #100 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarka3 View Post
i'll tell ya, the straw that really broke the camel's back was in that JSA thread he started. somebody asked a legit question about what he was getting out of the deals since he made it clear he was going to get something out of it. he made probably the snidest response ever to the question and added a "lol" at the end as if that made it ok.

that was it.
I understand where you are coming from. I don't like anyone disrespecting Ooosh either especially when it was a valid question. I actually was interested in getting my TTM autos certified but that did make me think twice. That is why I am hoping he will man up and apologize to her.
Closed Thread