Blowout Cards Forums

Blowout Cards Forums (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/)
-   Off Topic (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/off-topic/)
-   -   What is your best price. Whats your lowest? (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/off-topic/382847-what-your-best-price-whats-your-lowest.html)

Cubfan86 10-13-2012 09:49 PM

What is your best price. Whats your lowest?

I am so sick and tired of all the cheap a$$ people on these boards. If I look on Ebay and a card is selling for $25 not including shipping and I ask $20 delivered on these boards.... I am not going to sell it for $14, or throw in some other cards to make the deal sweet for you.
I sell below Ebay prices.
I am very fair with my prices.

Sorry for the rant but it is getting old. I busted to cases of Leaf Draft Baseball and am kust shocked at how much time I have spent to NOT sell cards. It is a constant flow of people asking "how much for these" I shoot them a very fair price and then they A. DO NOT RESPOND B. Tell me it is more than they wanted to spend (I guess they wanted them for free. or C. Come back with a lowball offer.

Ugh

Major_League 10-13-2012 09:53 PM

[QUOTE=Cubfan86;3468477]I am so sick and tired of all the cheap a$$ people on these boards. If I look on Ebay and a card is selling for $25 not including shipping and I ask $20 delivered on these boards.... I am not going to sell it for $14, or throw in some other cards to make the deal sweet for you.
I sell below Ebay prices.
I am very fair with my prices.

Sorry for the rant but it is getting old. I busted to cases of Leaf Draft Baseball and am kust shocked at how much time I have spent to NOT sell cards. It is a constant flow of people asking "how much for these" I shoot them a very fair price and then they A. DO NOT RESPOND B. Tell me it is more than they wanted to spend (I guess they wanted them for free. or C. Come back with a lowball offer.

Ugh[/QUOTE]

Sounds like your bang on (fair) with pricing. So screw em!

frozenntimesports 10-13-2012 09:58 PM

[QUOTE=Major_League;3468495]Sounds like your bang on (fair) with pricing. So screw em![/QUOTE]

^^^ This

Just delete the messages. A good low-baller will always give you a reason why the price should be lower.

90sbaseballfan 10-13-2012 09:58 PM

Well, I greatly appreciate the deal on the base autos of Nomar Mazara, Rougned Odor & Jairo Beras. Thanks again. :)!

Nicnac 10-13-2012 10:06 PM

The people who typically lowball a: won't read this thread or b: will read it but not learn anything from it.

jlzinck 10-13-2012 10:21 PM

But, but, but what if the offer is from one of thse fancy re-sellers will you take $14 then?

If I put a price of $20 and someone says will you take $14 I assume they are too stupid to use a computer and should probably never procreate so I ignore them.

If I list $22/OBO and they offer $14 I will either accept or decline.

fungi2510 10-13-2012 10:32 PM

Its Leaf. You are trying to make your money before Draft comes out. Amazingly, some people are smarter than you and know that it will drop and would like the price it will be at. No chance in two months it goes for 20, it will be more like 10. Take the 14 and get over it.

cking 10-14-2012 08:12 PM

You can simply say yes or no. I got offered $60 for my Tim Tebow, Percy Harvin,Emmitt Smith Triple auto. Nuff said.I think alot of the problem on this board is that alot of people dont seem to have much money so they are willing to let stuff go cheap so they can get some funds. Problem with that is now that is the price everyone is now expecting. Lowballers dont seem to realize that they are the ones who drive down the value of cards. If a lowballer buys a card for 12 dollars, guess what. Thats what the next person is gonna be willing to pay. And why should they not get that deal, you did.

Gibberish 10-14-2012 08:32 PM

Stick to your guns.When I am here I give my best price. I tell them that is all I will do, not can. Either it is a deal or not. Not sure why you are upset, it's just how it is in ANY hobby.

darealstunna 10-14-2012 08:42 PM

I know what you mean with the time issue.

I'd rather use that time posting my free 50 on EBAY than post sales on here. Thousands more folks will give your item a more true market value.

To each his own though....can't hate on someone trying to swing the cheapest deal.

Simply decline and move on.

Orangejello727 10-14-2012 08:43 PM

This reminds me of pan handlers who tell you off when you dont give them more money than they were expecting. I gave this bum a $1 because its all I had change wise in my pocket. He then called me a cheap skate. I just smiled and walked away. Point is, its easier to ignore and walk away from any offers you dont like than it is to waste your time trying to deliberate over it.

MikeMamba 10-14-2012 08:48 PM

I have learned to be patient on here.
If it's a good deal, someone will eventually take it at the price you have asked for.

I have learned that there are a bunch of lowballers in here. Sometimes its better to put it up on ebay since you still make more $$$ after fees and shipping. There are good people who know a good deal when they see one as well.

lambeauleap87 10-14-2012 08:49 PM

Well, this thread did land you at least one sale...

imbaked247 10-14-2012 08:50 PM

LOL I agree OP if they want to sell cards cheap they should pay to bust boxes not the other way around

ssbledsoe 10-14-2012 09:03 PM

I understand the frustration, but there isn't much that can be done. Lowballers don't think twice about their lame offers. All they're usually interested in is flipping the cards for a profit...