Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Off Topic

Off Topic This section may contain threads that are NSFW. This section is given a bit of leeway on some of the rules and so you may see some mild language and even some risqué images. Please no threads about race, religion, politics, or sexual orientation. Please no self promotion, sign up, or fundraising threads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2013, 10:56 PM   #151 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Madbacker View Post
Who was driving the bread truck? It looked like they ran into the prison. Not sure if the driver regrouped with the Gov.
Yeah, I need to watch it again. Hard to see how they would sneak further into the camp with Michonne right there. And it appeared to be a woman - we can exclude Andrea and the lady she talked to. Not sure who that leaves. Re-watched it, looks like a man to me now. Well, I don't know...

Anyway, apparently Morgan is coming back soon.

Last edited by xbignick; 02-20-2013 at 03:26 PM.
xbignick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 11:41 PM   #152 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to Cornerstore

Yeah I was wondering who was in the bread truck as well. Was it even somebody related with the Gov?

http://yankeesgofor28.blogspot.com/
Cornerstore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 11:49 PM   #153 (permalink)

we found a few things "funny" this time. Obviously the gov. and a few thugs drove up to the prison. you see the vehicle. yet nobody heard anything despite them all being outside?

they hit axel with one shot, but then 100's of rounds are let loose and only 1 other person gets hit? please. They can make a running headshot on a #@#@#@#@ing zombie with a pistol, you expect them to have better aim by now.

and as Ryan said- how does somebody get on top of the tower without being noticed?

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Clarka3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 12:31 AM   #154 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarka3 View Post
we found a few things "funny" this time. Obviously the gov. and a few thugs drove up to the prison. you see the vehicle. yet nobody heard anything despite them all being outside?

they hit axel with one shot, but then 100's of rounds are let loose and only 1 other person gets hit? please. They can make a running headshot on a #@#@#@#@ing zombie with a pistol, you expect them to have better aim by now.

and as Ryan said- how does somebody get on top of the tower without being noticed?
They surveyed the grounds and determined that Axel was the single most threatening presence! And Rick was off chasing Ghost Lori.
The Madbacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 01:08 AM   #155 (permalink)

Anyone else notice that when Meryl and Daryl have their fight in the woods and Meryl rips Daryl's shirt that Daryl's tattoo's on his back switch sides? When shirt rips their on the right and when he's walking away their on the left.

After rewatching it definitely had to have been a continuity mistake because when you see them on the right in the beginning there's no tattoo's on the left.

*Calls IMDB*
CAS239 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 01:50 AM   #156 (permalink)

This week's episode is what I was expecting last week. Poor Carol has THE worst luck with men.. first her dickhead husband, then Daryl leaves her and now Axel gets whacked, lol
Old 02-18-2013, 03:23 AM   #157 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBLeeDBaTTLeReD View Post
This week's episode is what I was expecting last week. Poor Carol has THE worst luck with men.. first her dickhead husband, then Daryl leaves her and now Axel gets whacked, lol
Well, not just with men. Her daughter...well you know.

Anyway, could Andrea have been the one driving the truck? Came later than the rest, knew they could handle the zombies. Hm.

Last edited by xbignick; 02-18-2013 at 09:08 AM.
xbignick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 11:03 AM   #158 (permalink)

i just don't think andrea would do that to the others.

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Old 02-18-2013, 11:19 AM   #159 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarka3 View Post
i just don't think andrea would do that to the others.
in the previews for next week andrea keeps asking/telling the gov. that she wants to go to the prison, how and why would she drop a zombie bomb on them if she wants to see them?

I hate her character as somehow they just made her stupid from S2 to 3.

No idea where tyrese and his posse were hiding and were not around to help and that bugged me and not one person brought it up on the talking dead.

there is a lot of character development going on which helps the story especially for us that have read the comic and other books. something big is going to happen in the next couple of episodes and I think another major character is going to bite it. they can't keep introducing/bringing in so many people at once as rick is like jack bauer (or carol), get too close and you probably won't make it.
http://sportscardalbum.com/u/cactuspies
RIP Mom 10/8/09, PAPAJIM 11/22/10
Cactuspies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 11:20 AM   #160 (permalink)

i just re-watched the truck scene, and it's either a small man, like Milton(even though he was supposedly at woodbury still, or i guess it could be a woman... just doesnt seem to have that same kind of frame.
Old 02-18-2013, 11:22 AM   #161 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cactuspies View Post
in the previews for next week andrea keeps asking/telling the gov. that she wants to go to the prison, how and why would she drop a zombie bomb on them if she wants to see them?

No idea where tyrese and his posse were hiding and were not around to help and that bugged me and not one person brought it up on the talking dead.

there is a lot of character development going on which helps the story especially for us that have read the comic and other books. something big is going to happen in the next couple of episodes and I think another major character is going to bite it. they can't keep introducing/bringing in so many people at once as rick is like jack bauer (or carol), get too close and you probably won't make it.
Robert Kirkman very clearly said that Tyrese and the rest of them left the prison when Rick lost it...

Was pretty much the only straight forward answer he gave all night
Old 02-18-2013, 11:24 AM   #162 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by creamybeige View Post
Robert Kirkman very clearly said that Tyrese and the rest of them left the prison when Rick lost it...

Was pretty much the only straight forward answer he gave all night
oh, I must have missed that. he really didn't say squat as usual that added up to anything. heck I bet most people think lori is still alive after smith last week and kirk this week.
http://sportscardalbum.com/u/cactuspies
RIP Mom 10/8/09, PAPAJIM 11/22/10
Cactuspies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 11:28 AM   #163 (permalink)

Quote:
oh, I must have missed that. he really didn't say squat as usual that added up to anything. heck I bet most people think lori is still alive after smith last week and kirk this week.
I like when Kirkman said "do we really think Carl is THAT BAD of a shot??"
Old 02-18-2013, 11:30 AM   #164 (permalink)

Quote:

Yea @ what Creamybeige said

Kirkman said that Tyrese and his group left the prison..But that as of now we don't know where they went or where they're heading. And maybe we'll catch back up with them soon or later down the road.

So they'll definitely be back
Old 02-18-2013, 11:32 AM   #165 (permalink)

Quote:
He also touched on Lori. Saying she's not a ghost but more so a vision Rick is having that comes when he thinks he's making a bad decision or going off course. It's a vision that comes to give him some solid ground and good memories.

Hopefully we've seen enough of her cause it's making Rick act like a strung out crackhead.
Old 02-18-2013, 04:55 PM   #166 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbignick View Post
Yeah, I need to watch it again. Hard to see how they would sneak further into the camp with Michonne right there. And it appeared to be a woman - we can exclude Andrea and the lady she talked to. Not sure who that leaves.

I didn't get to pay real close attention to last nights show, did I miss something about Morgan?
Old 02-18-2013, 08:38 PM   #167 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassius423 View Post
I didn't get to pay real close attention to last nights show, did I miss something about Morgan?
No you did not. Whoever has that info, I would like for them not to mention why he will be coming soon. I just started reading the books on this show, and know enough upcoming spoilers as is
Old 02-18-2013, 09:43 PM   #168 (permalink)

Quote:
Yeah, I need to watch it again. Hard to see how they would sneak further into the camp with Michonne right there. And it appeared to be a woman - we can exclude Andrea and the lady she talked to. Not sure who that leaves.

So did that person driving the truck leave at the end of the episode or is she/he hiding out on the prision grounds? Lots of questions to be answered.
Postman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 08:25 AM   #169 (permalink)

Crap for trade-
https://picasaweb.google.com/103658828018382987910
NonSportsCardForum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 12:14 PM   #170 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAS239 View Post
Yea @ what Creamybeige said

Kirkman said that Tyrese and his group left the prison..But that as of now we don't know where they went or where they're heading. And maybe we'll catch back up with them soon or later down the road.

So they'll definitely be back
Well, we're only seeing the prison and Woodbury, so unless they go to Woodbury we might not see them till later on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason122883 View Post
No you did not. Whoever has that info, I would like for them not to mention why he will be coming soon. I just started reading the books on this show, and know enough upcoming spoilers as is
Didn't consider it a spoiler because I haven't read the books/comics. The producer/others have said Morgan is coming back this season, or next, and everyone speculated it was last episode because of the title.
Old 02-20-2013, 01:19 PM   #171 (permalink)

Quote:
Well, we're only seeing the prison and Woodbury, so unless they go to Woodbury we might not see them till later on.

Didn't consider it a spoiler because I haven't read the books/comics. The producer/others have said Morgan is coming back this season, or next, and everyone speculated it was last episode because of the title.
Yeah, my curiosity got the best of me after you posted that. I googled it. Has nothing to do with the comics. You are good
Old 02-20-2013, 01:44 PM   #172 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBLeeDBaTTLeReD View Post
Well when you think about it, her luck with men just got better. If it wasn't for Axel's body she would have been dead. His corpse took a bullet for her again and again. Axel protected her. What's more romantic than that?
Old 02-25-2013, 09:04 AM   #173 (permalink)

Thoughts on last night?

Crap for trade-
https://picasaweb.google.com/103658828018382987910
NonSportsCardForum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 10:25 AM   #174 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NonSportsCardForum View Post
Thoughts on last night?
Andrea is a whorebag and should 've cut the Gov's balls off. Rick should've made her a$$ walk back to woodbury instead of giving her the patrol car.
Old 02-25-2013, 11:20 AM   #175 (permalink)

they really ruined andrea so far this series.