Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Off Topic

Off Topic This section may contain threads that are NSFW. This section is given a bit of leeway on some of the rules and so you may see some mild language and even some risqué images. Please no threads about race, religion, politics, or sexual orientation. Please no self promotion, sign up, or fundraising threads.

View Poll Results: Have you ever gone to a strip club with your significant other? (Just the 2 of you)
YES 32 31.68%
NO 69 68.32%
Voters: 101. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-16-2012, 10:05 AM   #51 (permalink)

Send a message via MSN to asujbl

Just move closer to your nearest college campus. Paying for something you can get for free is ridiculous.
asujbl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 10:34 AM   #52 (permalink)

before we had kids wife use to like to watch other women give me lap dances, but my wife was freak than think I ruined her by having kids..........

Riddle: I do no wrong when I am called out I talk smack than run to a moderator when you hurt my feelings...who am I?
texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 10:55 AM   #53 (permalink)

I haven't been to a "gentleman's club" in 4+ years. I've been with my wife but that was 6 or 7 years ago and she was definitely not comfortable. The worst part was the C team (I'm not talking cup size) working. Pretty sure insane one lactating and a couple c-section scars...
Current Needs: Drew Bledsoe 2009 BTL Auto's O,T; Buybacks; Butler Bulldogs (Gordon Hayward, Shelvin Mack, Matt Howard); Looking for the following: Alfonzo Dennard '12 TC Superfractor; Chandler Jones '12 TC and Bowman Sterling Superfractors; Please PM me with details
ssbledsoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 11:07 AM   #54 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by George19 View Post
I beg to differ

G
Agreed

Wife & I go all the time. She grabs her sluttiest outfit to put on and 9 outta 10 times gets more attention from the dancers than I do. It's a blast
Old 10-16-2012, 01:51 PM   #55 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to fm8418

consesus is if you have lots of money it's fun because it's a little douchey but money allows this. If you don't have lots of money probably not so fun

Last edited by fm8418; 10-16-2012 at 02:14 PM.
fm8418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 02:38 PM   #56 (permalink)

[QUOTE=texas;3481940]before we had kids wife use to like to watch other women give me lap dances, but my wife was freak than think I ruined her by having kids..........[/QUOTE

Me to......Exactly!!!!!!
mickdapug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 02:43 PM   #57 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gman71 View Post
Agreed

Wife & I go all the time. She grabs her sluttiest outfit to put on and 9 outta 10 times gets more attention from the dancers than I do. It's a blast
Oh yeah, Gman! People just don't understand our Vegas lifestyle! How did you do on parlays this past weekend? I parlayed the Giants ML with every one of my bets, so they paid nicely!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fm8418 View Post
consesus is if you have lots of money it's fun because it's a little douchey but money allows this.
^ Don't follow this...care to elaborate on the part of it being douchey?

G
George19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 02:45 PM   #58 (permalink)

Quote:
Oh yeah, Gman! People just don't understand our Vegas lifestyle! How did you do on parlays this past weekend? I parlayed the Giants ML with every one of my bets, so they paid nicely!

G

Hit a nice 4 team teaser for $300 and rolled 1/2 that into the MNF over last night. Made up for an ugly Saturday
Old 10-16-2012, 02:56 PM   #59 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gman71 View Post
Hit a nice 4 team teaser for $300 and rolled 1/2 that into the MNF over last night. Made up for an ugly Saturday
Nice job! The over on last night's game was an easy one, so I bankrolled into that one bet; didn't want to touch the actual game itself. Also, in-game wagering last night was fun because at half time; the line shifted to SD -8, so I easily took the Broncos and then kept betting a few more times.

In-game wagering is the best way to bet

G
George19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 03:16 PM   #60 (permalink)

Quote:
Nice job! The over on last night's game was an easy one, so I bankrolled into that one bet; didn't want to touch the actual game itself. Also, in-game wagering last night was fun because at half time; the line shifted to SD -8, so I easily took the Broncos and then kept betting a few more times.

In-game wagering is the best way to bet

G
Daaaaamn. Denver +8 was a nice find. Was running around & forgot to check the halftime lines
Old 10-16-2012, 05:16 PM   #61 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to fm8418

Quote:

G
Throwing money away like it's going out of style. Like I said though, they can afford that, if I had tons of money, still probably wouldn't do that, to each their own.
fm8418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 05:23 PM   #62 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr24ai3 View Post
I've never gone to a strip club and i'm almost 30. Maybe if I was single and desperate. But I'm not going to throw money at a woman so she will dance topless or give me a lapdance.
This is me. I believe my wife would mind and I would feel guilty to a point of not enjoying it at all.

Lots of [???], [Missing] and #N/A at ROCK BOTTOM PRICES!
Chaddie84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 11:21 PM   #63 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to dustin9900 Send a message via Yahoo to dustin9900

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooosh View Post
I wonder how many men have walked into a strip club only to see their mother on stage.
LOL that would be funny. Closest experience I had to this was going in and one of my Cousins was on stage. Now this was like a distant cousin but still awkward.

As for the wifey she won't go. And yeah depending on the looks they throw out there they could get all the attention and then some so be careful what you ask for. Last one I went to was my brother's 21st and it's always good to be sitting by the stage with some guy making it rain behind you and you get all the show. SC's are different though in order to be all nude they have to be alcohol free (but you can bring in a cooler, beer only). But there is a topless across the street me and a buddy spent the night walking back and forth to get shots, it got rough to walk as the night went on !
dustin9900 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 10:36 AM   #64 (permalink)

I've never gone to one of these places.

stellablue is offline   Reply With Quote