Blowout Cards Forums

Blowout Cards Forums (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/)
-   Off Topic (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/off-topic/)
-   -   QUICK SURVEY re: STRIP CLUBS? (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/off-topic/383523-quick-survey-re-strip-clubs.html)

Philly-Cards 10-15-2012 03:17 PM

QUICK SURVEY re: STRIP CLUBS?

I'm talking to this girl at work, and she was telling me about how she and her fiance went to a strip club a few weeks back. NICE. I told her that i had never gone with a GF to a strip club, just the 2 of us.... one has tagged along for a bachelor party, but just as a night out as a couple, no. The girl replied "Odd". I said "Really? ODD?"

so now i'm here to ask:

[B]Have you ever gone with your significant other to a strip club...just the 2 of you? [/B]

I would think a lot of you are dating girls that would kick your ass if they knew you went to a strip club. Some of the girls might not mind....but i think the % that would go with would be well in the minority. Let the Survey begin!

Clarka3 10-15-2012 03:22 PM

strange date destination.

TheHeel 10-15-2012 03:29 PM

My wife doesn't care if I go. Good thing I don't waste my money on that nonsense.

TrueNE_09 10-15-2012 03:33 PM

Once went w/ my wife (then GF) in New Orleans...under the premise that "this would be the only time I'd let you go". Needless to say, didn't really enjoy it much. Wife was actually trying to convince a stripper there that she was "too pretty to be a stripper - she deserved to be doing something better than that". It got awkward. Two thumbs down.

jr24ai3 10-15-2012 03:33 PM

I've never gone to a strip club and i'm almost 30. Maybe if I was single and desperate. But I'm not going to throw money at a woman so she will dance topless or give me a lapdance.

Zerokruel 10-15-2012 03:36 PM

I don't really do the strip club thing.

Years back though - I went with my buddy who was leaving the country to serve over seas. He brought his GF with him... That ended up being a bad decision. The strippers kept pulling his GF on stage to dance with them. The guys would tip the strippers more, so why not? Well, the 3rd time it happened - the stripper pulled down his girls top.

Not sure what was more awkward, his friends seeing his girls rack - or his friends laying money of the tip rail after it happened. :devil:

Needles to say - we left after that happened.

Philly-Cards 10-15-2012 03:37 PM

[QUOTE=TrueNE_09;3477045]Once went w/ my wife (then GF) in New Orleans...under the premise that "this would be the only time I'd let you go". Needless to say, didn't really enjoy it much. Wife was actually trying to convince a stripper there that she was "too pretty to be a stripper - she deserved to be doing something better than that". It got awkward. Two thumbs down.[/QUOTE]

lol, that is fantastic.

Nodie27 10-15-2012 03:56 PM

I always joke with my wife when we pass strip clubs that we should stop by just to see what we're missing out on.(the guys in our circle of friends frequent strip clubs a lot). Her response is always "If we do, I'm applying." She always calls my bluff lol

fm8418 10-15-2012 04:11 PM

[QUOTE=jr24ai3;3477044]I've never gone to a strip club and i'm almost 30. Maybe if I was single and desperate. But I'm not going to throw money at a woman so she will dance topless or give me a lapdance.[/QUOTE]

Same boat, 28 and been with my wife since 17. Rather put money else where

fungi2510 10-15-2012 04:13 PM

I have been a time or two with a group of friends and my wife or fiance at the time. It was not nearly as fun as it is without her, but whatever. She is fine if I go, but I can only take a little bit of money.

I am also concerned that a few of you might be playing for the wrong team, bc I don't know a red blooded man who will turn down boobies in his face.

JosieD 10-15-2012 04:21 PM

I have never been to a strip club with my husband and he is no longer allowed to go after he went with his dad when I was Pregnant. I wouldn't have cared because he has gone before and I have been ok with it but there were several things that pissed me off about the situation:

1. I was 7 months pregnant and at that real bitchy stage of the pregnancy.
2. He didn't ask first
3. He went with his dad and for some reason I found that disrespectful towards me
4. He paid for a lap dance

Edit to add: my friends and I have discussed this. It is pretty split actually. Some love to go with their boyfriends/husbands.

George19 10-15-2012 05:08 PM

My fiancee and I always frequent the strip clubs together, and as a matter of fact, we make it a point to compare our Vegas ones to the other weaker ones throughout the nation when we travel. I recall one that we went to in Hawai'i in which the girls carried around their money in their pillow that they dance on! We were shocked!

We went this past Saturday to Spearmint Rhino and got lap dances. We only spent a few C-Notes, so it was a great time! We will be going out to So Cal next weekend and will check some new ones out.

G

JoshHamilton 10-15-2012 05:10 PM

Strip clubs are more obsolete than Playboy. Ever heard of the Internet?

armyatc22 10-15-2012 05:11 PM

We have gone a few times with others cause the music is better there. The only time the wife and I went to one alone was cause she wanted to see Bridget the Midget...talk about odd hahaha

dherm360 10-15-2012 05:14 PM

Is your co-worker hot??

[QUOTE=Philly-Cards;3476941]I'm talking to this girl at work, and she was telling me about how she and her fiance went to a strip club a few weeks back. NICE. I told her that i had never gone with a GF to a strip club, just the 2 of us.... one has tagged along for a bachelor party, but just as a night out as a couple, no. The girl replied "Odd". I said "Really? ODD?"

so now i'm here to ask:

[B]Have you ever gone with your significant other to a strip club...just the 2 of you? [/B]

I would think a lot of you are dating girls that would kick your ass if they knew you went to a strip club. Some of the girls might not mind....but i think the % that would go with would be well in the minority. Let the Survey begin![/QUOTE]

George19 10-15-2012 05:21 PM

[QUOTE=JoshHamilton;3477671]Strip clubs are more obsolete than Playboy. Ever heard of the Internet?[/QUOTE]

Don't follow this one, since I guess the internet is just as realistic, right? :rolleyes:

G

JoshHamilton 10-15-2012 05:23 PM

[QUOTE=George19;3477746]Don't follow this one, since I guess the internet is just as realistic, right? :rolleyes:

G[/QUOTE]

If you wanna see tits, there are better and cheaper ways to do so.

slappybag 10-15-2012 05:24 PM

[QUOTE=JoshHamilton;3477671]Strip clubs are more obsolete than Playboy. Ever heard of the Internet?[/QUOTE]

The internet doesn't smell like cigarette smoke and lady stetson...Give me the real thing baby:D

GoJays 10-15-2012 05:31 PM

That's where I proposed #@#@#@#@#@#@#@s :( :( :(

JosieD 10-15-2012 05:39 PM

[QUOTE=GoJays;3477796]That's where I proposed #@#@#@#@#@#@#@s :( :( :([/QUOTE]

Was she working that night?

George19 10-15-2012 05:46 PM

[QUOTE=JoshHamilton;3477756]If you wanna see tits, there are better and cheaper ways to do so.[/QUOTE]

I suppose you put your laptop on your lap and call it a lap dance, right? :flex:

Very interactive!

Sometimes being cheap isn't the right answer, duh!

G

popmaz 10-15-2012 05:54 PM

My wife and I went back in the spring. It was her idea, I was along for the ride.

Philly-Cards 10-15-2012 06:15 PM

[QUOTE=dherm360;3477704]Is your co-worker hot??[/QUOTE]

She's not too bad. Her boobs are bigger than your head, too. Absolute Monsters.

[QUOTE=slappybag;3477760]The internet doesn't smell like cigarette smoke and [B]lady stetson[/B]...Give me the real thing baby:D[/QUOTE]

lmfao

Nodie27 10-15-2012 06:20 PM

[QUOTE=Philly-Cards;3478059][B]She's not too bad. Her boobs are bigger than your head, too. Absolute Monsters. [/B]

lmfao[/QUOTE]

Are they real? And yes it matters!

vc15jrich23 10-15-2012 06:24 PM

Never been to one, waste of money I got better things to buy.