Blowout Cards Forums
Black Friday Chrome 2014

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Off Topic

Off Topic This section may contain threads that are NSFW. This section is given a bit of leeway on some of the rules and so you may see some mild language and even some risqué images. Please no threads about race, religion, politics, or sexual orientation. Please no self promotion, sign up, or fundraising threads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-16-2012, 12:46 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default Help with missing package with tracking!

So a buyer here bought a card from me the same day as two others. I printed off three labels from paypal, packed, and dropped off at the parcel post. Two were tracked and delivered. The third doesn't even show that the package was scanned. It's going on 7 days tomorrow and the buyer wants to file a claim. Who do I call first paypal for their label? USPS? I'm pissed what's the point of paying for tracking and dc if they don't scan it?
Codyfinesse is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 12:50 AM   #2 (permalink)

Honestly, your screwed all around. If you call paypal, they will say they need a valid tracking number, and if yours shows nothing, you lose. If you call USPS you will get the run around. Sorry my friend, but if the number does not become active soon, your out the card and money.
gritt81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 12:58 AM   #3 (permalink)

Don't listen to this. Call both. Just be nice and one or both should be helpfull. Mistakes happen just explain the situation. Sometimes you might have to talk to more than one person, but you can usually hunt down the card.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gritt81 View Post
Honestly, your screwed all around. If you call paypal, they will say they need a valid tracking number, and if yours shows nothing, you lose. If you call USPS you will get the run around. Sorry my friend, but if the number does not become active soon, your out the card and money.
Old 10-16-2012, 01:06 AM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockdown32 View Post
Don't listen to this. Call both. Just be nice and one or both should be helpfull. Mistakes happen just explain the situation. Sometimes you might have to talk to more than one person, but you can usually hunt down the card.
Yeah, why dont you just do what he says. And once you have done this, report back and see if the guy with 282 F/B as a seller on ebay was right or the guy with 4233 F/B as a seller is right.
Old 10-16-2012, 01:23 AM   #5 (permalink)

Or he could listen to me considering I had a package that had tracking which wasn't being updated so I called the post office. Guess what they called the last place it was stuck at and they found it. Yes his tracking hasn't been scanned, but this doesn't mean they won't go through the steps and try to locate his package. Calling them will do a lot more than not so I would say my advice would be the wiser to follow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gritt81 View Post
Yeah, why dont you just do what he says. And once you have done this, report back and see if the guy with 282 F/B as a seller on ebay was right or the guy with 4233 F/B as a seller is right.
Old 10-16-2012, 02:03 AM   #6 (permalink)
BlowoutTV

Sometimes they do not update tracking until after it is delivered - especially parcel post.
houdini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 10:01 AM   #7 (permalink)

I've heard time where it isn't scanned and still gets delivered but today is 7 days and the others were delivered last week. I'll make call today, won't hurt to try. How long should dimwit before refunding money? I don't want to refund then it show up.
Old 10-16-2012, 10:05 AM   #8 (permalink)
XL5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Codyfinesse View Post
How long should dimwit before refunding money?
, phone?
Old 10-16-2012, 10:07 AM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by XL5 View Post
, phone?
Autocorrect is a son of a b sometimes.

There was another post in the David Gettis thread that autocorrected the posters attempt to write Gettis as Ghetto.
Old 10-16-2012, 10:18 AM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockdown32 View Post
Or he could listen to me considering I had a package that had tracking which wasn't being updated so I called the post office. Guess what they called the last place it was stuck at and they found it. Yes his tracking hasn't been scanned, but this doesn't mean they won't go through the steps and try to locate his package. Calling them will do a lot more than not so I would say my advice would be the wiser to follow.
Hey if your right and the post office does something, then I owe you a apology. And I would agree with you that if it a least had been scanned in once they would attempt to look for it, but I have a feeling that what I posted will be the outcome. I have had it happen to me a few times where the tracking number never gets scanned in and nothing is ever done. So good luck to you sir.
Old 10-16-2012, 04:38 PM   #11 (permalink)

Package delivered! Never even updated...weird. I was a lil scared of losing out on this but turned out ok.

And yes auto correct sucks lol