Blowout Cards Forums
New Categories

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Off Topic

Off Topic This section may contain threads that are NSFW. This section is given a bit of leeway on some of the rules and so you may see some mild language and even some risqué images. Please no threads about race, religion, politics, or sexual orientation. Please no self promotion, sign up, or fundraising threads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-17-2012, 01:09 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Anyone have any paintball guns and equipment ft

Pm me i have cards ft
cdeck22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 01:14 PM   #2 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdeck22 View Post
Pm me i have cards ft
Have you tried PbNation | Paintball's Home Page
Old 10-17-2012, 01:18 PM   #3 (permalink)

I have one. its a spider imagine green custom barrel 14 inches silver fading to green towards gun. It just needs the adapter to charge it. I can get u a pic tomorrow if ur interested.
Old 10-17-2012, 03:49 PM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by brett06 View Post
I have one. its a spider imagine green custom barrel 14 inches silver fading to green towards gun. It just needs the adapter to charge it. I can get u a pic tomorrow if ur interested.
The spyder imagine is a fantastic gun! I highly recommend it. Or you can can get an AMP Generator. It's pretty much a knockoff clone of the imagine but it works just as well!
AKHMERICA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 06:59 PM   #5 (permalink)

Cool to see others that play/played. I made a thread awhile ago about paintball.
My last national tournament, 4 years and 33 pounds ago. Played D3 NPPL, D3 Xball in PSP, and semi-pro in the OPPL (Canada).
Old 10-17-2012, 11:49 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MI Rob View Post
Cool to see others that play/played. I made a thread awhile ago about paintball.
My last national tournament, 4 years and 33 pounds ago. Played D3 NPPL, D3 Xball in PSP, and semi-pro in the OPPL (Canada).
Wow that's pretty cool! I love paintballing but I can't really go all that much considering I have almost no money and friends are too scared to go lol.

And not to mention there are so few decent fields in Utah. Stupid snow.
AKHMERICA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 02:26 AM   #7 (permalink)

Nothing for sale/ trade but i have a Tipman A5 with fast response trigger and flatline barrel. Me and a bunch of guys from work try to play at least once a month. Mainly woodsball as we all are Modern Warfare junkies, lol.
Old 10-19-2012, 01:17 PM   #8 (permalink)

I paintball 2-4/year when my friends from the marines come back and visit. I started off with the Dragun (POS knockoff of Spyder), but I started paintballing since 2006 and over the years I have accumulated 4 Paintball guns that I still have today: 2k4 BL Dragon Timmy, 2k5 BL Dragon Timmy, 200? BL Species Timmy, and a System X NME. My love for the awesome millings back in the day, they were heavy as sh!t but accurate as hell. Don't paintball much anymore since my friends are on several deployments, so if you are looking to buy lmk but if you are new to paintball I wouldn't suggest you my stuff tbh. My stuff is almost 10 years old lol
eBay sellers beware, I will leave you a neutral if you don't at least include a toploader when shipping a card. Feel free to block me if you don't ship with a toploader or secured card holder. That is all.
High-End Bucket: http://s1135.photobucket.com/albums/m627/AvenOZ/High-End%20and%20HTG/
CP3toOKC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 05:01 PM   #9 (permalink)

My family use to own a woods-ball course, and I often was a referee and sometimes played as well when I was in my early teens. It was fun we had a lot of different scenarios and missions people had to do so it wasn't just a regular game. Protect The President, Knock down the enemy observation post. Capture the flag etc. I personally used an Ion with a 1/1000 trigger and 17 inch barrel.

Jacquizz Rodgers Collector!
washingtonmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 05:08 PM   #10 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to iluvfish2 Send a message via Yahoo to iluvfish2

yeah baby - ol the good ol days...I've still got my mask and a few pieces, but sold my Palmer, Custom Build Minimag (that I did - had vertical feed before veritcal feed was cool), my Sterling Pump, Boston Lava 'Cocker and a few others. I should try and dig up some old pictures - but do miss the tournaments. Ran mostly out of Colors Field in Fremont.

Oh and the good ol days of chatting online on Warpig