Blowout Cards Forums
eBay Front Page (card ed)

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Off Topic

Off Topic This section may contain threads that are NSFW. This section is given a bit of leeway on some of the rules and so you may see some mild language and even some risqué images. Please no threads about race, religion, politics, or sexual orientation. Please no self promotion, sign up, or fundraising threads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-09-2009, 01:57 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default anyone in need of Microsoft Office 2007 standard

Well a month ago i had a copy of office mac but no bites but now I just recieved a not for retail copy of Office 2007 Standard (for PC) direct from microsoft from a contest through work.

I already have a copy so I have no need for it so I figured before I ebay it I would see if anyone wants to get first dibs.

I am figuring $100 shipped so you would be getting for $300 off retail. I t comes in a mock up package from microsoft that looks exactly like the box but it is flat. it is a full edition so ne need for any previous edition.

Funny thing is that I was expecting a2 other copies next month from microsoft from other promos i did with them and then this one came out of the blue so if more than 1 person wants it the first person to pm will get it but i will keep any others in mind when i get the other 2.

these are not supposed to be sold per an agreement with them but considering the amount of copies of office and windows product they send me what else would i do with them.

Oh yeah I may have a copy of winows 7 soon also.
orguss1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 02:48 AM   #2 (permalink)

well last chance as I will ebaying it tomorrow
orguss1 is offline   Reply With Quote