Blowout Cards Forums
ebay event 8.25.14

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Off Topic

Off Topic This section may contain threads that are NSFW. This section is given a bit of leeway on some of the rules and so you may see some mild language and even some risqué images. Please no threads about race, religion, politics, or sexual orientation. Please no self promotion, sign up, or fundraising threads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2012, 01:34 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default Paypal Issue and Brother Printer Help Needed

Apparently they are taking away the ability to print labels through paypal and you will only be able to print them through ebay from now on. This is what I was told by customer service at paypal. This especially sucks for me as this is how I printed all of my labels. However I can not get my brother printer to work when shipping through ebay so if anyone knows how I can fix this that would be great. Have tried on 4 different browsers. I probably need to change a setting somewhere or something. It prints on the labels but totally wrong it prints huge and totally off the label doesn't look right at all.
rip+flip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 10:34 AM   #2 (permalink)

Is this serious? Only through eBay from now on?
ajscards101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 11:27 AM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajscards101 View Post
Is this serious? Only through eBay from now on?
it is still paypal shipping but you can only do it directly through ebay you can't do it through paypal and yes I was told this by a supervisor in the shipping customer support place.

she said "I was in one of the first groups to get the changes" if you have a paypal account that has been updated/changed you will not see a create shipping label link under actions beside your payments like you normally do
Old 10-25-2012, 11:32 AM   #4 (permalink)

I have always used the "print shipping label" option which lets me print on the eBay site...on the screen to create the label there will be a pull down menu to select your printer type.. I use a QL-500 and it's right there.. I'm not sure of the higher models, but I believe if you click on the 500 model it should work on a 550 or 700.. but it's just a guess.. GL to you.
Old 10-25-2012, 11:33 AM   #5 (permalink)
Banned

Have you ever run into an ebay member who had a different address on file with ebay vs their address on paypal? If so, what do you do in that case?
Orangejello727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 11:59 AM   #6 (permalink)

oh yeah they did mention that you can still use the shipping option on the paypal website where you have to enter in everything manually.