Blowout Cards Forums

Blowout Cards Forums (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/)
-   Off Topic (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/off-topic/)
-   -   Cop Planned to Kidnap Women, Kill, Cook and then Eat Them! (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/off-topic/388999-cop-planned-kidnap-women-kill-cook-then-eat-them.html)

matt6822 10-25-2012 11:05 PM

Cop Planned to Kidnap Women, Kill, Cook and then Eat Them!

I don't know what's more crazy, the whole story of this guy or the fact that there is a website for people who "fantasize" about cannibalism.

[url=http://www.wmur.com/news/national/Prosecutors-Officer-plotted-to-kidnap-kill/-/9857926/17131772/-/4hm9cc/-/index.html]Prosecutors: Officer plotted to kidnap, kill | National News - WMUR Home[/url]

AKHMERICA 10-25-2012 11:36 PM

What the hell did I just read:eek:

JohnAndrew 10-25-2012 11:37 PM

Just another great story in New York City on the same day a nanny murders two children uptown...good grief.

fullmetal 10-26-2012 01:16 AM

Other than accessing the database, what did the guy do that was illegal? Can he really be prosecuting for 'conspiring to kidnap'?

Gibberish 10-26-2012 01:36 AM

[QUOTE=fullmetal;3539201]Other than accessing the database, what did the guy do that was illegal? Can he really be prosecuting for 'conspiring to kidnap'?[/QUOTE]

Really ???

No slight on you,but this, to me, is a no-brainer :)

18 USC Sec. 115
(2) Whoever assaults, kidnaps, or murders, or attempts or
conspires to kidnap or murder, or threatens to assault, kidnap, or
murder, any person who formerly served as a person designated in
paragraph (1), or a member of the immediate family of any person
who formerly served as a person designated in paragraph (1), with
intent to retaliate against such person on account of the
performance of official duties during the term of service of such
person, shall be punished as provided in subsection (b).
(b)(1) The punishment for an assault in violation of this section
is -

(c) If two or more persons conspire to violate this section and one or more of such persons do any overt act to effect the object of the conspiracy, each shall be punished by imprisonment for any term of years or for life.

Searching the Database and "checking" out some of these people qualifies as Overt Action. Means all involved could face up to life and they all deserve it :)

roc21 10-26-2012 09:54 AM

i grew up just outside city...a kid(early 20s at time) from my town was in manhattan at a bar(where he was last seen/drunk)... never made it home... found his body in the east river a day later - MISSING SOME INTERNAL ORGANS!!.. they think he was abducted and killed for his organs- That crazy black market stuff you hear about:eek:

roc21 10-26-2012 10:17 AM

[QUOTE=fullmetal;3539201]Other than accessing the database, what did the guy do that was illegal? Can he really be prosecuting for 'conspiring to kidnap'?[/QUOTE]

from the article...
In other online conversations, investigators said, Valle talked about the mechanics of fitting the woman's body into an oven (her legs would have to be bent), said he could make chloroform at home to knock a woman out and discussed how "tasty" one woman looked.

"Her days are numbered," he wrote, according to the complaint.

The woman told the FBI she knew Valle and met him for lunch in July, but that's as far as it went.

The complaint alleges that in February, Valle negotiated to kidnap another woman — Victim 2 — for someone else, writing, "$5,000 and she's all yours."

He told the buyer he was aspiring to be a professional kidnapper, authorities said.

"I think I would rather not get involved in the rape," according to the complaint. "You paid for her. She is all yours, and I don't want to be tempted the next time I abduct a girl."

It says he added: "I will really get off on knocking her out, tying up her hands and bare feet and gagging her. Then she will be stuffed into a large piece of luggage and wheeled out to my van."

Cellphone data revealed that Valle made calls on the block where the woman lives, the complaint says. An FBI agent interviewed the woman, who told them that she didn't know him well and he was never in her home.

hreed2 10-26-2012 10:18 AM

[QUOTE=matt6822;3538461]I don't know what's more crazy, the whole story of this guy or the fact that there is a website for people who "fantasize" about cannibalism. [/QUOTE]

A decade or so ago in some European country, some guy posted on one of these websites looking for somebody who wanted to be eaten alive and he actually found a volunteer. The guy showed up at the cannibals house and after a few days and after having parts of his arms and legs chopped off and eaten he decided he didn't want to be apart of this any more so the cannibal released him. The cannibal was never charged with anything since it was determined that the guy was a willing participant and there was nothing illegal done. Talk about crazy stories!

TOMBB25 10-26-2012 11:45 AM

[QUOTE=AKHMERICA;3538711]What the hell did I just read:eek:[/QUOTE]

That's pretty much what my girlfriend and I said after seeing it yesterday, WTF! :eek:

Nicnac 10-26-2012 08:12 PM

[QUOTE=hreed2;3539753]A decade or so ago in some European country, some guy posted on one of these websites looking for somebody who wanted to be eaten alive and he actually found a volunteer. The guy showed up at the cannibals house and after a few days and after having parts of his arms and legs chopped off and eaten he decided he didn't want to be apart of this any more so the cannibal released him. The cannibal was never charged with anything since it was determined that the guy was a willing participant and there was nothing illegal done. Talk about crazy stories![/QUOTE]

Incorrect. The victim was murdered. The cannibal is in prison:
[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armin_Meiwes#Retrial_and_murder_conviction]Armin Meiwes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/url]

migraine 10-26-2012 09:13 PM

yummmmy...........

hreed2 10-26-2012 11:15 PM

[QUOTE=Nicnac;3542891]Incorrect. The victim was murdered. The cannibal is in prison:
[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armin_Meiwes#Retrial_and_murder_conviction]Armin Meiwes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/url][/QUOTE]

Not the person I was talking about but thanks for posting a different interesting read!