Blowout Cards Forums
New Categories

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Off Topic

Off Topic This section may contain threads that are NSFW. This section is given a bit of leeway on some of the rules and so you may see some mild language and even some risqué images. Please no threads about race, religion, politics, or sexual orientation. Please no self promotion, sign up, or fundraising threads.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2012, 08:25 PM   #26 (permalink)
Member
 
JohnAndrew's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: ZOO York!
Posts: 5,590
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserdaddy7 View Post
Ha! Someone who fosters children flipping items that are banned for being dangerous to.... children. Ah the irony.
HOLY #@#@#@#@ING BALLS I can't believe this #@#@#@#@ing asshat.

Sorry, that is literally the thought that just went through my head.
__________________
Fan of the Yankees and Syracuse Hoops.
JohnAndrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 08:50 PM   #27 (permalink)
Member
 
cruiserdaddy7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 6,969
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilsonValdez View Post
Dude, what an absolute prick you are. First you prove that you are a complete and total racist and now you're continuing to attack someone who did a great thing for the life of a child?

Please, please go screw yourself
When exactly did this happen? Was it because I posted something you didnt agree with and that made me a racist? I have a right to opinion and a right to comment on facts as well. I have no made a personal insult towards ANYONE in this thread. I have dealt with the OP making smart little comments on MANY of my posts since the argument in the thread he posted above. I let them all slide. I just found it ironic this guy is bragging about making $20 on something that has become a hazard to young children. Sorry so many of you do not agree and want to continue with personal insults and name calling.
cruiserdaddy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 08:52 PM   #28 (permalink)
Member
 
ilovethelakings's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: North Mexico
Posts: 15,008
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilsonValdez View Post
Wow, you are a better man, than I.
That's exactly what I thought when I read his post. It scares me that we think alike.
__________________
Looking for A&G sized minis and Topps Olympic relics, pins, etc. for my daughter and refractors for my son
Personal GU's Favs: Kings, Angels, Broncos, Packers, Steelers, international teams
Don't drink and break. It's the law.
ilovethelakings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 09:00 PM   #29 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host
 
tajikey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Visalia, CA
Posts: 13,169
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserdaddy7 View Post
When exactly did this happen? Was it because I posted something you didnt agree with and that made me a racist? I have a right to opinion and a right to comment on facts as well. I have no made a personal insult towards ANYONE in this thread. I have dealt with the OP making smart little comments on MANY of my posts since the argument in the thread he posted above. I let them all slide. I just found it ironic this guy is bragging about making $20 on something that has become a hazard to young children. Sorry so many of you do not agree and want to continue with personal insults and name calling.
At this point, I will ask that you prove this is a fact, since you suggest that's all you know. I purposely stay away from responding to things you say, cause you're an easy target, and I won't stoop to your Neanderthal tactics. You constantly make stupid comments on things you know nothing about, and that's not an opinion.
tajikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 09:01 PM   #30 (permalink)
Member
 
Nicnac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 8,563
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserdaddy7 View Post
When exactly did this happen? Was it because I posted something you didnt agree with and that made me a racist? I have a right to opinion and a right to comment on facts as well. I have no made a personal insult towards ANYONE in this thread. I have dealt with the OP making smart little comments on MANY of my posts since the argument in the thread he posted above. I let them all slide. I just found it ironic this guy is bragging about making $20 on something that has become a hazard to young children. Sorry so many of you do not agree and want to continue with personal insults and name calling.
You said UGLY things and came off sounding very ugly. My previous post in this thread came as a result of reading how UGLY you were in the quoted thread about the little kid.

UGLY UGLY UGLY.

But then, yes, you are a lovely person and we are all wrong.
Nicnac is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:06 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright © 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.