Blowout Cards Forums
New Categories

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Off Topic

Off Topic This section may contain threads that are NSFW. This section is given a bit of leeway on some of the rules and so you may see some mild language and even some risqué images. Please no threads about race, religion, politics, or sexual orientation. Please no self promotion, sign up, or fundraising threads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2012, 08:25 PM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserdaddy7 View Post
Ha! Someone who fosters children flipping items that are banned for being dangerous to.... children. Ah the irony.
HOLY #@#@#@#@ING BALLS I can't believe this #@#@#@#@ing asshat.

Sorry, that is literally the thought that just went through my head.
Old 11-05-2012, 08:50 PM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilsonValdez View Post
Dude, what an absolute prick you are. First you prove that you are a complete and total racist and now you're continuing to attack someone who did a great thing for the life of a child?

Please, please go screw yourself
When exactly did this happen? Was it because I posted something you didnt agree with and that made me a racist? I have a right to opinion and a right to comment on facts as well. I have no made a personal insult towards ANYONE in this thread. I have dealt with the OP making smart little comments on MANY of my posts since the argument in the thread he posted above. I let them all slide. I just found it ironic this guy is bragging about making $20 on something that has become a hazard to young children. Sorry so many of you do not agree and want to continue with personal insults and name calling.
cruiserdaddy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 08:52 PM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilsonValdez View Post
Wow, you are a better man, than I.
That's exactly what I thought when I read his post. It scares me that we think alike.
ilovethelakings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 09:00 PM   #29 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Quote:
When exactly did this happen? Was it because I posted something you didnt agree with and that made me a racist? I have a right to opinion and a right to comment on facts as well. I have no made a personal insult towards ANYONE in this thread. I have dealt with the OP making smart little comments on MANY of my posts since the argument in the thread he posted above. I let them all slide. I just found it ironic this guy is bragging about making $20 on something that has become a hazard to young children. Sorry so many of you do not agree and want to continue with personal insults and name calling.
At this point, I will ask that you prove this is a fact, since you suggest that's all you know. I purposely stay away from responding to things you say, cause you're an easy target, and I won't stoop to your Neanderthal tactics. You constantly make stupid comments on things you know nothing about, and that's not an opinion.
tajikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 09:01 PM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
You said UGLY things and came off sounding very ugly. My previous post in this thread came as a result of reading how UGLY you were in the quoted thread about the little kid.

UGLY UGLY UGLY.

But then, yes, you are a lovely person and we are all wrong.
Nicnac is offline   Reply With Quote