Blowout Cards Forums
New Categories

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Off Topic

Off Topic This section may contain threads that are NSFW. This section is given a bit of leeway on some of the rules and so you may see some mild language and even some risqué images. Please no threads about race, religion, politics, or sexual orientation. Please no self promotion, sign up, or fundraising threads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-10-2012, 04:55 PM   #26 (permalink)

Cunnilingus
Old 11-10-2012, 05:07 PM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosieDively View Post
Please don't leave. We would all miss you too much. There is still hope in the world. I am pretty sure he was kidding.

OP, let us know what you decide on! I hope you have an amazing Christmas with her.
I ordered her perfume so far, thank you I hope X-mas is great for you and your family as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bader View Post
Gift Certificates/Gift cards work wonders for those hard to buy gifts...worst case scenerio if they don't like the place you got the gift certificate/giftcard they can sell it.
No I jokingly told her I was getting her gift cards and she said no lol says she hates shopping for herself =/ I like shopping for me I know what I want but shopping for others is mentally challenging and draining
imbaked247 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 06:24 PM   #28 (permalink)

Get her gift cards to a massage place and to get her nails done. Girls like a day of pampering..

Mr. Irrelevant: The choice of Aaron Hernandez with the 180th pick gave ImNOTDanShakespeare the worst pick of the last round in terms of projected points.
DanShakespeare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 10:02 PM   #29 (permalink)

How about something more experiential like a weekend getaway or a wine tour or dinner at a really nice restaurant? Or better yet, combine the three and design a weekend food and wine tour based on her personal preferences!

One year, for my birthday, I got a herb garden. Like literally. I am always complaining about buying fresh herbs because often you only need a little for whatever you are making and after that, you are stuck with basically the whole package, which inevitably goes bad before you find another use for it. So stressful. lol So my partner planted me a herb garden and helped me take care of it so I could have my own little supply of fresh herbs without all the waste! It was literally the gift that kept on giving!

Some of my favorite gifts are actually books from the personal libraries of friends and family. There is something kind of awesome about someone passing along a copy of a book that was personally important to them, inscribing a thoughtful note inside the front cover, and giving it another life. I guess I just think books have their own kind of personal histories and by passing them along, both the giver and recipient are sharing in that.
Old 11-10-2012, 10:03 PM   #30 (permalink)

The 2011 BroBible Holiday Gift Guide: What to Get the Hottie in Your - BroBible.com

There are some very helpful suggestions here
Old 11-10-2012, 11:06 PM   #31 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by QT3point14 View Post
How about something more experiential like a weekend getaway or a wine tour or dinner at a really nice restaurant? Or better yet, combine the three and design a weekend food and wine tour based on her personal preferences!

One year, for my birthday, I got a herb garden. Like literally. I am always complaining about buying fresh herbs because often you only need a little for whatever you are making and after that, you are stuck with basically the whole package, which inevitably goes bad before you find another use for it. So stressful. lol So my partner planted me a herb garden and helped me take care of it so I could have my own little supply of fresh herbs without all the waste! It was literally the gift that kept on giving!

Some of my favorite gifts are actually books from the personal libraries of friends and family. There is something kind of awesome about someone passing along a copy of a book that was personally important to them, inscribing a thoughtful note inside the front cover, and giving it another life. I guess I just think books have their own kind of personal histories and by passing them along, both the giver and recipient are sharing in that.
The herb garden sounds like a great gift! What a thoughtful partner you have. The book idea is also great though I don't think I could part with any of my favorites. I am too selfish, I guess.
Old 11-11-2012, 01:07 AM   #32 (permalink)

Ben, get her a box of cards.

and then do everything Josie said.

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Clarka3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 02:30 AM   #33 (permalink)

Herb garden and cards sounds good to me!
Old 11-11-2012, 03:14 AM   #34 (permalink)

Can't go wrong with dick in a box...
YouTube
Old 11-11-2012, 04:52 AM   #35 (permalink)

Ok so I just went balls to the walls her ring set she wanted was back in stock so I bought it, biggest non car purchase I ever made.My brother and I had her conived I bought a case of cards....lol. Now I need to figure where and how to ask for her hand in marriage!
Old 11-21-2012, 03:26 AM   #36 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by imbaked247 View Post
Ok so I just went balls to the walls her ring set she wanted was back in stock so I bought it, biggest non car purchase I ever made.My brother and I had her conived I bought a case of cards....lol. Now I need to figure where and how to ask for her hand in marriage!
Put it in a box of basketball card, say its the gift and ask her to see what kind of mojo she can pull.
crazymj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 06:57 AM   #37 (permalink)

NonSportsCardForum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 10:40 AM   #38 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazymj View Post
Put it in a box of basketball card, say its the gift and ask her to see what kind of mojo she can pull.
I got a refund and told they no longer have the set she wanted =/
Quote:
Originally Posted by NonSportsCardForum View Post
LOL
Old 11-22-2012, 11:37 AM   #39 (permalink)

ordered a different set ! lol
Old 11-22-2012, 11:42 AM   #40 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended

Get her some nice cooking gear, some good pots and pans. Maybe you can get some really good home cooked meals.
Astronix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 04:08 AM   #41 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astronix View Post
Get her some nice cooking gear, some good pots and pans. Maybe you can get some really good home cooked meals.
LOL I like the meals idea but she has everything already, I have gained 20 lbs since we moved in together about a year ago