Blowout Cards Forums
Baseball Card Singles

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Off Topic

Off Topic This section may contain threads that are NSFW. This section is given a bit of leeway on some of the rules and so you may see some mild language and even some risqué images. Please no threads about race, religion, politics, or sexual orientation. Please no self promotion, sign up, or fundraising threads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-10-2012, 12:33 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default X-mas gift for my girl suggestions

I have bought her diamond earrings a ring and other things, this is our 2nd Christmas together just looking for suggestions thanks
imbaked247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 12:46 AM   #2 (permalink)

Send a message via MSN to asujbl

Big mistake the first time around...
asujbl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 01:05 AM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by asujbl View Post
Big mistake the first time around...
X a million. Now you have to up that. Good luck buddy hahaha buy her a puppy and hope for the best
Old 11-10-2012, 01:20 AM   #4 (permalink)

S O B well I guess its engagement or bust lol or no bust for me =/
Old 11-10-2012, 01:31 AM   #5 (permalink)

diamond earrings and a ring??
Old 11-10-2012, 01:45 AM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by imbaked247 View Post
Old 11-10-2012, 05:04 AM   #7 (permalink)

Wow!
I just buy my woman #@#@#@#@ from the local gas station.
She will never be let down that I did not forget about her AND at the same time she never will expect something as insane as a diamond ring or other #@#@#@#@ that takes time or effort in acquiring.
WIN WIN. It gets better every year b/c as time has gone on she doesnt even put that #@#@#@#@ on my calander.

On a for real note my back up plan is making a sentimental gift.
ITs easy as #@#@#@#@ as long as you put some bull #@#@#@#@ effort into it making her think you care (it works even if you dont!!!) Like start a scrap book of your relationship and give it to her. I have found that I have to help with that bull #@#@#@#@ sometimes which I did not calculate into my decision. Hire an illegal and have them clean the house and say you did it right before you sweep her off her feet to hometown buffet and hey look on the brightside you can take home the next weeks dinner. YOU ARE A SAVIOR. 7 days of not cooking dinner for her AND you not having to say you like the #@#@#@#@ she makes... win win.

Lastly if all else fails I send her flowers to her work... A TON OF THEM.. ( use groupon you can get them 20-80% off and it doesnt matter what type b/c the idea is for other bitches to be unhappy and for her to flaunt them around other bitches so she feels supreme in her domain) Other females will see how amazing you are which makes you more desireable to her b/c all of her friends will say nothing but how amazing you are and how shitty their men are which will brainwash her into thinking you really are a catch. When she gets home from work make sure you have ordered in and bought a nice good champagne and then you give her a hand bought card with sex coupons. Make sure they are always in your favor. I will do the dishes for 10 blow jobs, I will clean the pool for 3 sexual encouters behind the dumpster of Circle K off of 16th st and Indian School. 6 foot jobs while driving through the car wash.. and I am not talking about the automatic ones either.
The key here is that the more insane they are the easier they will be to downgrade and turn in just for sex. She will have to take them b/c they are gifts. Make sure you put some effort into the card or hand make it rather then buying one at the dollar store (you can buy candles at the dollar store though). This will pay off in several ways! She will think you tried and that is sweet. She will also tell all of her friends what an amazing night you guys had, and that you have such a good sense of humor. Lastly the end goal of not setting the BAR too high.

GOOD LUCK MAN!

Last edited by thor_rider08; 11-10-2012 at 05:11 AM.
thor_rider08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 07:47 AM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
That is totally fixable without an engagement. You should always get her opinion about engagement on a holiday first anyway. Some women hate it and feel cheapened because it should be its own separate occasion. And, while I am no where near high maintenance, I agree it should be its own entity.

Some ideas:

1. Weekend away, bed and breakfast, antique shopping (or shoe), etc. Tailor the weekend to her.

2. a photo book that you can customize on snapfish

3. something from her childhood that she misses. It could be a toy, a place she used to go, a meal, etc. It shows that you really listen to her when she talks to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thor_rider08 View Post
Wow!
She will never be let down that I did not forget about her AND at the same time she never will expect something as insane as a diamond ring or other #@#@#@#@ that takes time or effort in acquiring.
WIN WIN. It gets better every year b/c as time has gone on she doesnt even put that #@#@#@#@ on my calander.

ITs easy as #@#@#@#@ as long as you put some bull #@#@#@#@ effort into it making her think you care (it works even if you dont!!!) Like start a scrap book of your relationship and give it to her. I have found that I have to help with that bull #@#@#@#@ sometimes which I did not calculate into my decision. Hire an illegal and have them clean the house and say you did it right before you sweep her off her feet to hometown buffet and hey look on the brightside you can take home the next weeks dinner. YOU ARE A SAVIOR. 7 days of not cooking dinner for her AND you not having to say you like the #@#@#@#@ she makes... win win.

Lastly if all else fails I send her flowers to her work... A TON OF THEM.. ( use groupon you can get them 20-80% off and it doesnt matter what type b/c the idea is for other bitches to be unhappy and for her to flaunt them around other bitches so she feels supreme in her domain) Other females will see how amazing you are which makes you more desireable to her b/c all of her friends will say nothing but how amazing you are and how shitty their men are which will brainwash her into thinking you really are a catch. When she gets home from work make sure you have ordered in and bought a nice good champagne and then you give her a hand bought card with sex coupons. Make sure they are always in your favor. I will do the dishes for 10 blow jobs, I will clean the pool for 3 sexual encouters behind the dumpster of Circle K off of 16th st and Indian School. 6 foot jobs while driving through the car wash.. and I am not talking about the automatic ones either.
The key here is that the more insane they are the easier they will be to downgrade and turn in just for sex. She will have to take them b/c they are gifts. Make sure you put some effort into the card or hand make it rather then buying one at the dollar store (you can buy candles at the dollar store though). This will pay off in several ways! She will think you tried and that is sweet. She will also tell all of her friends what an amazing night you guys had, and that you have such a good sense of humor. Lastly the end goal of not setting the BAR too high.

GOOD LUCK MAN!
Wow, what a lucky lady.
Old 11-10-2012, 09:27 AM   #9 (permalink)

A vacation at an all inclusive resort would be a nice gift. The only challenge is that she would be anticipating the marriage proposal the entire time that you were there.
Concentrating on my personal collection. Please drop me a PM if you have any of the following for sale: Topps Football 1956-1968; Philadelphia Football 1964-1967, Autographs of Baseball/Football Vintage Stars and Hall of Famers (especially on card autos), 1990's Topps Chrome Refractor Inserts of all sports.
37Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 09:47 AM   #10 (permalink)

]

Wow, what a lucky lady. [/QUOTE]

Have to keep it interesting!
Old 11-10-2012, 10:14 AM   #11 (permalink)

how about a watch... its something someone can have more than one of also, wide range of prices and can still be nice,, example- my wife has a rolex-$4k... a movado-$700...and a fossil-$150.. if your not looking to spend a whole lot..For a hundred, fossil watches are really nice..lots of styles....
additional gifts- pocketbook, sneakers, spa package(nails, facial, pedicure),

Last edited by roc21; 11-10-2012 at 10:20 AM.
roc21 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 10:17 AM   #12 (permalink)
Banned

my wife does not care what she gets as a present so as long as there is a hand written note in the card itself.
Orangejello727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 10:18 AM   #13 (permalink)

This is literally the worst advice ever given, unless you're dating a hooker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thor_rider08 View Post
Wow!

GOOD LUCK MAN!

http://s141.photobucket.com/albums/r77/bucnastdizzl/
Whodatiz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 10:18 AM   #14 (permalink)

Ask one of her friends what perfume she likes. NOV is the time of year to get the small bottle sampler packs of the popular brands. They usually throw in freebies too (tote bag, mirror, whatever).
Old 11-10-2012, 10:55 AM   #15 (permalink)

Love some of these ideas and one in particular not so much lol. Thanks I think I will lean towards romantic and sentimental over cheap and easy =)
Old 11-10-2012, 01:12 PM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Love some of these ideas and one in particular not so much lol. Thanks I think I will lean towards romantic and sentimental over cheap and easy =)

Fun and games are all I provide and none of my advice about this subject should be taken in a serious manner!
I agree with the above poster but will add... its only good if your dating a hooker, stripper, or you have a mail order bride who speaks 0 english and has no friends.

Some of the best woman are cheap and easy.. just saying.

Last edited by thor_rider08; 11-10-2012 at 01:15 PM.
thor_rider08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 01:12 PM   #17 (permalink)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to CaptainBOHICA

buy her a butterfly vibrator.
CaptainBOHICA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 01:25 PM   #18 (permalink)

buy her a trip to the local spa...get her pampered for a day and not only will she leave you alone for a few hours and be out of your hair but she'll actually like it...win-win.

See my collection at: Bradshaw44.com
mindbinge is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 01:32 PM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainBOHICA View Post
buy her a butterfly vibrator.
This is sage advice
ilovethelakings is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 01:45 PM   #20 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to fm8418

we dont really do holidays except for spoiling our son. We get everything we want all year
fm8418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 02:46 PM   #21 (permalink)

I don't think I complain often, but posts by thor_rider08 make me want to stick knives in my eyes and not return to this forum.
Ooosh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 03:03 PM   #22 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooosh View Post
I don't think I complain often, but posts by thor_rider08 make me want to stick knives in my eyes and not return to this forum.
Please don't leave. We would all miss you too much. There is still hope in the world. I am pretty sure he was kidding.

OP, let us know what you decide on! I hope you have an amazing Christmas with her.
Old 11-10-2012, 03:19 PM   #23 (permalink)

Gift Certificates/Gift cards work wonders for those hard to buy gifts...worst case scenerio if they don't like the place you got the gift certificate/giftcard they can sell it.
Bader is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 03:45 PM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooosh View Post
I am truly sorry my posts make you feel this way.
My posts are never serious.
... I would send you the knives though.
Old 11-10-2012, 03:47 PM   #25 (permalink)

Buy her a nice wooden box. Make sure you pick one that isn't too rough on your nuts.