Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Off Topic

Off Topic This section may contain threads that are NSFW. This section is given a bit of leeway on some of the rules and so you may see some mild language and even some risqué images. Please no threads about race, religion, politics, or sexual orientation. Please no self promotion, sign up, or fundraising threads.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-12-2012, 07:59 PM   #1 (permalink)
Member
 
cruiserdaddy7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 6,355
Default Any Elmo fans out there?

Elmo Voice Kevin Clash Denies Sex w/ Underage Boy -- Takes Leave of Absence from Sesame Street | TMZ.com

What a shame.
cruiserdaddy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 08:01 PM   #2 (permalink)
Member
 
DanShakespeare's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 6,060
Default

Haha I already knew what this was about...
__________________
#TeamConnor!

Mr. Irrelevant: The choice of Aaron Hernandez with the 180th pick gave ImNOTDanShakespeare the worst pick of the last round in terms of projected points.
DanShakespeare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 08:01 PM   #3 (permalink)
Member
 
ilovethelakings's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: North Mexico
Posts: 14,455
Default

U is for underage.
__________________
Looking for A&G sized minis and Topps Olympic relics, pins, etc. for my daughter and refractors for my son
Personal GU's Favs: Kings, Angels, Broncos, Packers, Steelers, international teams
Don't drink and break. It's the law.
ilovethelakings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 08:06 PM   #4 (permalink)
Member
 
MI Rob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Michigan
Posts: 7,177
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovethelakings View Post
U is for underage.
Hahahah. Oh man.
__________________
:jedi::jedi::jedi:
MI Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 08:12 PM   #5 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Earth
Posts: 6,940
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovethelakings View Post
U is for underage.
I is for Idiot
__________________
Collecting a bunch of stuff, wantlist in progress
Only YOU can prevent stupid arguments.
RIP bballcardkid4, hhmag70
ToppsCollector1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 08:23 PM   #6 (permalink)
Member
 
Nicnac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 8,123
Default

Actually, the police investigated and found nothing in the claim the accuser made to warrant anything further.

Therefore, his crime is... being gay.

We need to move out of the 19th century.
Nicnac is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 08:30 PM   #7 (permalink)
Member
 
Ooosh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Toronto
Posts: 5,098
Default

I like the documentary about him, it was good Hope everything turns out OK.
__________________
@Ooosh_E on Twitter
Collecting Travis Snider [looking for all blue or better 2006 Bowman Draft Chromes]
I have recently moved, so please make sure you have my new address
Ooosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 10:12 PM   #8 (permalink)
Member
 
fm8418's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: ohio
Posts: 6,193
Send a message via AIM to fm8418
Default

So far sounds like the guy is out to get him
fm8418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 10:06 AM   #9 (permalink)
Member
 
calculusdork's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Huntsville, AL
Posts: 9,783
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooosh View Post
I like the documentary about him, it was good Hope everything turns out OK.
Same here. Grown man want to cry? Watch that documentary.
__________________
================================================================
~~~~~~ Looking for ALEX WOOD - 2013 Bowman Chrome/Draft Color (#/50 or less) ~~~~~~
================================================================
calculusdork is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 04:07 AM   #10 (permalink)
Member
 
cruiserdaddy7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 6,355
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicnac View Post
Actually, the police investigated and found nothing in the claim the accuser made to warrant anything further.

Therefore, his crime is... being gay.

We need to move out of the 19th century.
If this truly is the case then why is he paying him a 6 figure settlement to go away? If it were simply the fact that he is gay why would he pay this kid off? We all know he is gay, why pay the cash? Lets not forget the fact Clash was married to a woman and had a child with her. Homosexuality is tolerable to some which is fine but this guy has some issues. Throw in the fact he likes boys 25 years or so younger and I dont think I wouldnt want my children around someone like this. Just my opinion which I am entitled to before people start going crazy.
cruiserdaddy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 08:32 AM   #11 (permalink)
Member
 
fm8418's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: ohio
Posts: 6,193
Send a message via AIM to fm8418
Default

More that comes out the accuser is a bad person, He robbed someone at knife point
fm8418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 08:56 AM   #12 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host
 
mgugs46's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: NJ
Posts: 12,932
Send a message via AIM to mgugs46
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicnac View Post
Actually, the police investigated and found nothing in the claim the accuser made to warrant anything further.

Therefore, his crime is... being gay.

We need to move out of the 19th century.
Well, he was 52 having a relationship with an 18 year old that he was apparently courting since he was 16. Pretty creepy if you ask me, whether it be a straight or gay relationship.
__________________
Buying rare 90's inserts of Pedro Martinez, Nomar Garciaparra and other Red Sox/star players

Always looking for PEDRO MARTINEZ patches/autos
mgugs46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 08:58 AM   #13 (permalink)
Member
 
Nicnac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 8,123
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserdaddy7 View Post
If this truly is the case then why is he paying him a 6 figure settlement to go away? If it were simply the fact that he is gay why would he pay this kid off? We all know he is gay, why pay the cash? Lets not forget the fact Clash was married to a woman and had a child with her. Homosexuality is tolerable to some which is fine but this guy has some issues. Throw in the fact he likes boys 25 years or so younger and I dont think I wouldnt want my children around someone like this. Just my opinion which I am entitled to before people start going crazy.
Got any links? There are quite a few stating that the accuser has recanted. He lied.

Elmo puppeteer Kevin Clash’s accuser recants allegation of underage sexual relationship - The TV Column - The Washington Post

Accuser of Kevin Clash, Elmo Puppeteer, Recants Claim - NYTimes.com
Nicnac is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 11:03 AM   #14 (permalink)
Member
 
fm8418's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: ohio
Posts: 6,193
Send a message via AIM to fm8418
Default

there was rumors of a settlement but I think that was all on the accusers side

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgugs46 View Post
Well, he was 52 having a relationship with an 18 year old that he was apparently courting since he was 16. Pretty creepy if you ask me, whether it be a straight or gay relationship.
Not that it's any better but he was 45
fm8418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 11:22 AM   #15 (permalink)
Member
 
Nicnac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 8,123
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgugs46 View Post
Well, he was 52 having a relationship with an 18 year old that he was apparently courting since he was 16. Pretty creepy if you ask me, whether it be a straight or gay relationship.
Exactly. Apparently. The accuser has recanted. He has admitted he lied.
Nicnac is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 11:30 AM   #16 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host
 
mgugs46's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: NJ
Posts: 12,932
Send a message via AIM to mgugs46
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicnac View Post
Exactly. Apparently. The accuser has recanted. He has admitted he lied.
I know, but he still is a dude just about 30 years older than his partner - still creepy IMO. And clash said he waited until he was 18 - ie, he had interest prior to im being 18
__________________
Buying rare 90's inserts of Pedro Martinez, Nomar Garciaparra and other Red Sox/star players

Always looking for PEDRO MARTINEZ patches/autos
mgugs46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 01:19 PM   #17 (permalink)
Member
 
fm8418's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: ohio
Posts: 6,193
Send a message via AIM to fm8418
Default

and it's acceptable for men of all ages to look at playboy where girls are generally 18-22
fm8418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 05:11 AM   #18 (permalink)
Member
 
cruiserdaddy7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 6,355
Default

Sesame Street Accuser -- Recants Underage Sex Allegations Against Elmo Voice Actor Kevin Clash | TMZ.com

Read the story, not just the title of the link. If you dont like that site simply google it. Its all over the place. I know that even you could not be naive enough to believe he "waited" for the boy to hit 18 before having their sexual relations. Sick to think of him grooming his young victim but I guess thats what those type of folks do (child predators).
cruiserdaddy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 01:40 PM   #19 (permalink)
Member
 
fm8418's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: ohio
Posts: 6,193
Send a message via AIM to fm8418
Default

Some people like younger people and if they wait til of age then so be it. It's more sick that someone tries to capitalize off of it years later
fm8418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 02:15 PM   #20 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 2,505
Default

No, tickle ME, Elmo!
JoshHamilton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 03:03 PM   #21 (permalink)
Member
 
WilsonValdez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Temporarily Suspended
Posts: 9,461
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserdaddy7 View Post
If this truly is the case then why is he paying him a 6 figure settlement to go away? If it were simply the fact that he is gay why would he pay this kid off? We all know he is gay, why pay the cash? Lets not forget the fact Clash was married to a woman and had a child with her. Homosexuality is tolerable to some which is fine but this guy has some issues. Throw in the fact he likes boys 25 years or so younger and I dont think I wouldnt want my children around someone like this. Just my opinion which I am entitled to before people start going crazy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserdaddy7 View Post
Sesame Street Accuser -- Recants Underage Sex Allegations Against Elmo Voice Actor Kevin Clash | TMZ.com

Read the story, not just the title of the link. If you dont like that site simply google it. Its all over the place. I know that even you could not be naive enough to believe he "waited" for the boy to hit 18 before having their sexual relations. Sick to think of him grooming his young victim but I guess thats what those type of folks do (child predators).
Again, just come out and say what you're trying to say; no use beating around the bush. "Those type of folks"...mhmmm.
__________________
Check out my mis/underpriced COMC account; My laziness is your gain! Over 2000 items, all 4 sports.
- **Now running a 35% off sale**.
WilsonValdez is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 05:51 PM   #22 (permalink)
Member
 
fm8418's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: ohio
Posts: 6,193
Send a message via AIM to fm8418
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilsonValdez View Post
Again, just come out and say what you're trying to say; no use beating around the bush. "Those type of folks"...mhmmm.
he was referring to child predators in that sentence
fm8418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 09:07 PM   #23 (permalink)
Member
 
Nicnac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 8,123
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgugs46 View Post
I know, but he still is a dude just about 30 years older than his partner - still creepy IMO. And clash said he waited until he was 18 - ie, he had interest prior to im being 18
Yes, that's the right thing to do. Wait until they are of age. This is exactly the opposite of CHILD predators who act BEFORE they are of age and lose interest when they are adults

Quote:
Originally Posted by fm8418 View Post
and it's acceptable for men of all ages to look at playboy where girls are generally 18-22
Quote:
Originally Posted by fm8418 View Post
Some people like younger people and if they wait til of age then so be it. It's more sick that someone tries to capitalize off of it years later
Well said. If the 'victim' in this story was female, I doubt there would be as much fuss.
Nicnac is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 06:42 PM   #24 (permalink)
Member
 
cruiserdaddy7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 6,355
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilsonValdez View Post
Again, just come out and say what you're trying to say; no use beating around the bush. "Those type of folks"...mhmmm.
I tried to dumb it down for you by clearly stating CHILD PREDATORS. Maybe the caps lock will help someone with such a simple mind such as yourself. You want to continue implying i am a racist in other threads and there is nothing to back you up. You are truly a sad and simple mind.
cruiserdaddy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 06:47 PM   #25 (permalink)
Member
 
cruiserdaddy7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 6,355
Default

http://www.tmz.com/2012/11/17/kevin-...ldon-stephens/

Meant to post this before reading a stupid post above. Weird he signs and takes the money but cries as if someone held a gun to his head. 125k is peanuts in my opinion.
cruiserdaddy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:18 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright © 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.