Blowout Cards Forums
Blaster Master

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Off Topic

Off Topic This section may contain threads that are NSFW. This section is given a bit of leeway on some of the rules and so you may see some mild language and even some risqué images. Please no threads about race, religion, politics, or sexual orientation. Please no self promotion, sign up, or fundraising threads.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2012, 04:29 AM   #226 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatordeve86 View Post
my day was good.. expected to get some but she passed out drunk =( lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorBoyInTN View Post
which stops you from getting some why?
I don't know about in Tennessee, but rape is illegal here in California
Old 11-15-2012, 04:29 AM   #227 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Another Great Haiku Giveaway! Just worked at home today and getting ready for some Five Star Case breaks
Current Open Group Breaks: Flawless 3 Caser
Old 11-15-2012, 04:31 AM   #228 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burt-Reynolds View Post
need to get my stupid ps3 fixed. got the ylod a few weeks ago. i know a guy that will reflow everything for 20 bucks. then i'm picking up black ops 2 for sure. i still haven't even finished warfighter yet. not that i have much time to play these damn games anyway with my school and work schedule, fml.
Haha I had to quit video games, they eat into my personal life and slash my productivity in my professional life.
Old 11-15-2012, 04:34 AM   #229 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebrett View Post
Let me start by graciously declining to be entered into this giveaway. I have more than I need of more than I need already. I simply want to contribute to a positive uplifting thread. If I could get a PM from Haiku with a shipping address I would love to send him a copy of Delivering Happiness by Tony Hsieh. If he has not read it already, I think he would connect with the authors message.

This would only be a temporary gift in that I know he would pass the book to someone else when he was done with it.

Now for my contribution to this thread.

What I did today, was wish the mail person would arrive with the 3 green ink /20 Trent Richardson autos I was able to win in Haiku's 18,000 view Quick Sale last night. I knew it would be Friday or even Monday before they would realistically arrive, but cool cards provide a spark for me.

My favorite team, as so many members on here know are the 2013 World Champion Kansas City Royals. I was named after George Brett in 1980 just in time to not remember his unsuccesful but MVP worthy chase of .400.

My favorite movie is tough because it tends to change like the weather here in Michigan. If I could only watch one movie for the rest of my life however, it would be Hot Rod starring Andy Samberg.

As for my etc...??? I hope Haiku is able to find a "random" deserving member who positively impacts the experience of his fellow posters and they are genuinely appreciative of someone being generous to strangers... Strangers who are so often selfish and undeserving.

So if anyone is still reading, and can get me that shipping address, I'd love to add some positivity myself.

Free bump. I've never read that book, but happiness is certainly an interesting subject matter. How I interpret it, how others interpret it, what makes it last and the different ways in which it spreads. Figure that all out and then its smooth sailing from there.
Old 11-15-2012, 04:35 AM   #230 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leethalization View Post
count me in, I did nothing but laundry and take an exam today. exciting life, i know.
That's pretty much all school is. Laundry, exams and pretending to party more than you actually do.
Old 11-15-2012, 04:37 AM   #231 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugh View Post
I have no idea what a Beat is but this is what I did today. Yesterday, I went to a doctor's appointment with my wife because she was worried, and then we went to the grocery store. We ate sushi that night and shared a few pieces of raw fish with our cats...

Ah my girlfriend has a cat, it likes to sleep on my face.

I hate cats.

Hope all is well.
Old 11-15-2012, 04:38 AM   #232 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by washingtonmark View Post
Graduated from tax school the other day, also did well at the interview now just waiting to hear if I got the job!
I tried, but couldn't think of anything that sounds more boring than "tax school" (speaking purely for myself).

Good luck on landing that job!
Old 11-15-2012, 04:40 AM   #233 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Army19K View Post
Had a great date night with the wife, love the kids, but it is nice to be out for a while. We had dinner, then went to the mall and did some christmas shopping for the kiddos, got the wife some new christmas PJs, it was just a great day.
Date nights are essential for sustaining a healthy relationship. After the puppy dog stage and honeymoon phase end, relationships can be quite lackluster. Going out a couple times a month on a nice romantic date helps to keep things fresh,
Old 11-15-2012, 04:41 AM   #234 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pejarox7620 View Post
Another Great Haiku Giveaway! Just worked at home today and getting ready for some Five Star Case breaks
I'll have one coming up tomorrow. The case is due to come in before 10:30am...hopefully it comes earlier than 10 or I will have to wait until Friday
Old 11-15-2012, 04:46 AM   #235 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintsfan9 View Post
What I did today: Spent all day today trying to Rent a car in NY while every enterprise has a waiting list (because of Sandy damage). So they went and bought 2 new altimas and rented me one. It had like 6 miles on it . I took it to wendys. (I totalled my car yesterday)
Do they have ZipCar in NY? I use it all the time here in the Bay (west coast speak for SF) and its quite a useful rent-a-car service for when you are in a pinch.

Hopefully you had the spicy chicken nuggets at Wendy's. I hate fast food, but I love those spicy morsels of chicken parts.
Old 11-15-2012, 04:48 AM   #236 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjacookies View Post
You, sir, are a gent.

Just got back from washing and waxing my car. Freezing northwest weather is not conducive to such activities.

Hoping drinking insane amounts of water prevents any further kidney stones. Had a terrible bout about 2 months ago for the first time in my life. To those who have passed them before, you'll know the pain. Wouldn't wish it upon my worst enemy.

Word of warning to those who haven't....always keep yourself hydrated and stay away from large amounts of protein and red meats
I have an irrational fear of kidney stones. I'm only 25, but have heard from family members that the pain is worse than bearing children. Considering these family members are all male, I feel as if they cannot accurately make that comparison BUT nonetheless it still weighs on me. Must. Not. Get. Kidney stones.
Old 11-15-2012, 04:50 AM   #237 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dherm360 View Post
Had the shits all day, nothing worst then taking an uncontrollable dump while throwing up in a garbage can
I can think of a few things. For instance, tax school (I kid, I kid).

Similar things happen to me when I eat ice cream or cheese. Out of nowhere I seem to have developed a severe lactose intolerance. If only Dr. House was real he could fix me up so I could once again enjoy the foods I love.
Old 11-15-2012, 04:54 AM   #238 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjsayde View Post
Very generous, as always. I actually had a pair of the first generation Beats but they were stolen from me at my college library when I was checking out a book! That's what I get for studying, huh?

Happy holidays
Libraries are hot beds for petty theft. I've had too many friends get things stolen pretty much right under their noses. Sad reality of the poor college kid.
Old 11-15-2012, 04:57 AM   #239 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotbox View Post
Instead of doing more important things, I'm putting them off until the last minute and killing time on this site
Ah yes, the life of the procrastinator. I too have fallen victim to procrastination and am channeling my bandwidth away from the productivity I need to be taking part in.
Old 11-15-2012, 04:58 AM   #240 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdub0982 View Post
Haiku you are the man, always doing some amazing things here. Some co-workers and I ordered wings from pizza hut today and I got like 5 extra by mistake in my box. SCORE!
Awesome. I have never had a extra wing experience, but I assume its similar to finding a $5-$20 bill in your jacket pocket. That feeling is the best.
Old 11-15-2012, 05:00 AM   #241 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FISHLEGBOOTS View Post
I can't stop watching it.

I'm a terrible, disgusting, non productive, procrastinating pervert.
Old 11-15-2012, 06:10 AM   #242 (permalink)

Last year my mother retired (had no place to go) and moved in with me, my wife and 2 girls....2 months later my brother (who just graduated from medical school) had a flair up of UC and lost 40+ pounds in 4 weeks and got evicted because he could not go to work (every 5-10 minutes to the restroom).

Since Dec 2011 I have been providing for my family (wife and kids) plus 2 full gorwn adults....what we do for family.

Well today, I drive my brother to the doctors office for a colonoscomy (sp?) to see the damage this disease of UC has done and what the next steps are.

Before the flair he was 222 lbs now he is 170....I feel for him.

Other than that, I am gonna play CoD today and have fun.

Didn't mean to be sad - just what is going on in my life atm.

Thanks!

Jaime
** GO GAMECOCKS!!!! **
Old 11-15-2012, 06:34 AM   #243 (permalink)

I like the "Dark Knight" movies. True Story.
Old 11-15-2012, 06:38 AM   #244 (permalink)

Man it's way too early I hate getting up at 4 am everyday and it was 35 degrees this morning too

Well off to a hot shower then to the tower to talk to some aircraft this morning
Old 11-15-2012, 07:24 AM   #245 (permalink)

wow those headphones are sick , really could use one as i accidently ripped mine apart when i cought a cramp on my leg while on a road trip LOL . anyhow , GO BILLS!! hope they pull one out on thursday night.
Old 11-15-2012, 07:33 AM   #246 (permalink)

Morning guys! Getting ready to head to work, if anyone needs sporting goods for Christmas gifts let me know! We can figure something out.
Old 11-15-2012, 07:41 AM   #247 (permalink)

AHHHHH FML!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i got raped in another group break today, i swear i have the worst luck ever in GBs. havent hit anything in almost 4 months =( , gets to the point were your feeling like ur just there as a place holder for other people to get the good hits lol. I swear , i ALWAYS get stuck witha shitty team. ALWAYS!!! how can that be possible so many times. F***!!!!!!!!!! this #@#@#@#@ is really starting to get me down. i mean , cmon throw the dog a bone once ina while , give me a freakin reason to join again. Not a constant flow of shut outs or 1$ jersey cards. It gets to the point were watching other people pull good cards starts to piss me off. then the "why cant i hit something that nice" thoughts start in my head . Im like the charlie brown of GBs, Stop moving the freaking football so i can kick the dam ball! I gotta have the worst freaking luck ever in GBs. In Randoms My name is always at the bottom, i swear if they kept track of that kind of stuff. youd be freaking amazed at how many times my name comes out at the bottom of the list. i dont think ive ever won a freaking random or raffle sigh , college life sucks , cant afford the hobby anymore , because i gotta pay 2k a semester for tuition. keep in mind im unemployed and had to sell off alot of my collection to pay for my first semester the past september. SO im freaking broke all the time. theres gonna come a point in time , when i wont have enough money to pay semester tuition and ill have to sell off my pc . and GOd dam i never want ever have to do that. the bad part of all this is that im freaking addicted to this hobby worse than a drug addict .i come home from class praying no one i know is on blogtv , because its really really hard to stay away and save money. I cant sit ina blog room and not be apart of whats goin on. its like a crack head watching other people smoke crack and not being able be apart of it, it kills you!!!im lucky if i can get a group ina GB once a month these days, so when you get shut out ina GB or walk away with just a shitty jersey card for your 50$, it really brings ruins your day. kills the rest of the day for me . I just cant get over how bad my luck can be, CMON!!! im not asking to hit 200$ cards every dam time i join. just hit something decent once in a while. thank for chance to vent on here. been holding that rant in a long time , so many emotions go awry when #@#@#@#@ like this happens its almost like knowing your own luck. thank you.

Last edited by mnava18; 11-15-2012 at 07:52 AM.
Old 11-15-2012, 08:03 AM   #248 (permalink)

so this is where you make all that money to fund your high end collection.. lol
Old 11-15-2012, 08:05 AM   #249 (permalink)

Once again Haiku with another great giveaway!

Ultimate Sacrifice - Madilyn Bailey (Original) - YouTube

Skip to 20 seconds... intro is kinda lame imho.

Honestly its been night of me thinking of my daughter (who stays with her mother but knows that daddy loves her and is right here right now if she needs me) so this song came to mind. A song that won't make radio but great none the less... makes me happy that we took the route we did... its alittle messy but all in all she knows we both love her dearly and years from know hopefully she knows why it was the way it was.
Old 11-15-2012, 08:06 AM   #250 (permalink)

Dear John McCain,

You used to be a respectable and reasonable member of the American Government. You brought thoughtfulness and reason to heated partisan debates. Alas, now you bring the same insight and impact on American politics as Donald Trump.
Closed Thread