Blowout Cards Forums

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Off Topic

Off Topic This section may contain threads that are NSFW. This section is given a bit of leeway on some of the rules and so you may see some mild language and even some risqué images. Please no threads about race, religion, politics, or sexual orientation. Please no self promotion, sign up, or fundraising threads.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-14-2012, 07:24 PM   #126 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKHMERICA View Post
Oh god. I would love some In n out from Cali. The ones here in Utah can't compare! Now I'm hungry...
PM me you address, and I will send you some! $100 + Tax and Service fee!
Old 11-14-2012, 07:26 PM   #127 (permalink)

Just waking up in the morning gotta thank God
I don't know but today seems kinda odd
No barking from the dogs, no smog
And momma cooked a breakfast with no hog
I got my grub on, but didn't pig out
Finally got a call from a girl wanna dig out
Hooked it up on later as I hit the do'
Thinking will i live, another twenty-fo'
I gotta go cause I got me a drop top
And if I hit the switch, I can make the ass drop
Had to stop at a red light
Looking in my mirror not a jacker in sight
And everything is alright
I got a beep from Kim and she can #@#@#@#@ all night
Called up the homies and I'm askin y'all
Which court, are y'all playin basketball?
Get me on the court and I'm trouble
Last week #@#@#@#@ed around and got a triple double
Freaking brothers everyway like M.J.
I can't believe, today was a good day
Old 11-14-2012, 07:26 PM   #128 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttmtrader101 View Post
PM me you address, and I will send you some! $100 + Tax and Service fee!
Well shoot! That's a steal! As long as you deliver it within half an hour, or it's free
(Disclaimer: I'm a straight male, not a pedophile, and I do not find the ponies sexually attractive.)
Old 11-14-2012, 07:31 PM   #129 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Well shoot! That's a steal! As long as you deliver it within half an hour, or it's free
I will -$1 for every day its not there after 3 months, and if its cold, I will send you a coupon for some cheese
Old 11-14-2012, 07:32 PM   #130 (permalink)
Banned

Well, I decided to drive back to NE today after saying last week I would never come back here because I shall soon be divorced. I just missed my 2 daughters to much and wanted to take them to Wreck it Ralph. The Broncos are keeping me somewhat happy just in a different way. So I drove 330 miles to take my girls to a movie tonight. My soon to be ex-wife did bring me home a philly cheese steak from her work though and it is honestly one of the best sandwiches I have ever had but I wont be shocked if it is poisoned.

Thanks again for a chance at something man. You are a class act for sure.
Old 11-14-2012, 07:33 PM   #131 (permalink)

My name is Grant and I've been a big supporter of women with a shave down below since 1997.
Old 11-14-2012, 07:36 PM   #132 (permalink)

Cool thread. Congrats on your great news (whatever it is).

Today, I tuned a new automatic steering system for a cotton harvester Texas. While I enjoy traveling to see new and unique places around the world, I do miss seeing my wife and daughter during these trips.

Lots of [???], [Missing] and #N/A at ROCK BOTTOM PRICES!
Old 11-14-2012, 07:43 PM   #133 (permalink)

Wow so awesome!!

Today I went to my two classes of the day, came back watched a case break of chrome in which I got an Alshon Jeffery. Now I've been playing Mario kart with my roommates!
Old 11-14-2012, 07:44 PM   #134 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttmtrader101 View Post
I will -$1 for every day its not there after 3 months, and if its cold, I will send you a coupon for some cheese
What! The cheese isn't included! That is a crime against humanity! I have the feeling you're trying to rip me off...
(Disclaimer: I'm a straight male, not a pedophile, and I do not find the ponies sexually attractive.)
Old 11-14-2012, 07:53 PM   #135 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
What! The cheese isn't included! That is a crime against humanity! I have the feeling you're trying to rip me off...
Extra CHEESE! So you get burger with da cheese, and extra cheese for the cheese on the cheese burger!
Old 11-14-2012, 08:01 PM   #136 (permalink)
Banned

My day has been a rough one. Came into work and called my mother as I do everyday before I clock in. She sounded very down in the dumps today. I ask her to continue to fight and stay strong and she said she wasn't sure she could do that. After I end the call, I have been swamped at work and the day seems as if it will never end. I wish I could give my mother the strength to fight on, but it's just something I am not capable of. She is at peace with her disease and her current state, I guess I should try and do the same but it's hard. I love my mommy.

#ThinkPink!

My son has been his usual self, full of life and energy and brings a smile to my face when no one else can. I love him for that.

Congrats on your news Haiku, whatever it may be. Hope it's better than the day I have had. Rock on Haiku.
Old 11-14-2012, 08:05 PM   #137 (permalink)

Very generous, as always. I actually had a pair of the first generation Beats but they were stolen from me at my college library when I was checking out a book! That's what I get for studying, huh?

Happy holidays
Old 11-14-2012, 08:08 PM   #138 (permalink)

Haiku...congrats on whatever may be of your wonderful news. It's members like you that give these boards a great name! I would like to also add that if my name is drawn from this random, that I would like it sent to the next person....I hope everyone here understands and realizes what these holidays are meant to mean as there are many people less fortunate than us.

There are many members on this board that are very informative, generous, and sincere each and everyday. I personally would like to thank all of you for anything you may have done for me whether it be a trade, purchase, or just useful information. I hope everyone stays safe and has a happy holidays...looking forward to a wonderful new year!

So, good to hear I rate military disability....too bad it's 0%....
Old 11-14-2012, 08:15 PM   #139 (permalink)

Haiku, as always, you are the man.

I'm a Mets/Chiefs fan from the Chicago-land area. Won't find many of us around here. Other than school, it's been a pretty average day. Got a new Samsung Galaxy SIII that I'm playing around with. I'm not a big techy kind of guy. Right now I'm packing up cards and surfing BO!

Thanks, Haiku. Take care, man.

I do require immediate payment when selling.
Old 11-14-2012, 08:22 PM   #140 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to triplehattrick2 Send a message via MSN to triplehattrick2 Send a message via Yahoo to triplehattrick2 Send a message via Skype™ to triplehattrick2

And he just keeps on giving. In all my years of collecting, I have never met or seen someone as generous in this hobby as yourself. Ive seen free giveaways and free cards for super collections or hookups, but not to the extent of haiku.

I cracked about 5 boxes of wax the other day at a local card show. I didnt get anything of great value, the most excitement i got out of opening them was when two young kids came up and started watching me ( about ages 8 and 10 i would say ) Started asking me some questions about what i was opening. After i was done, i asked them if they really enjoyed cards. I was hoping they would be enthused, and of coarse they said yes. Told them how i started collecting when i was their age and that someone else had really gotten me into the hobby at one point. I told them they could have all the cards i just opened. Divided them evenly between the two. Their eyes light up like the fourth of july and christmas at the same time.

I go by SV, i have not bought a beckett in years. No Point in trading a card that sells for 20 and books 100 for a card that books 100 and sells 100.
Old 11-14-2012, 08:26 PM   #141 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to ryo1549

Man o man, I am loving the colder weather finally here in TX.
Old 11-14-2012, 08:29 PM   #142 (permalink)

Haiku you're an AMAZING member! I hope that you have the best karma in the world for everything you do. I hope someday I can aspire to be someone like you.

Thank you so much, hopefully once I'm done with this semester of college I can start working full time and I can do some giveaways!
Old 11-14-2012, 08:30 PM   #143 (permalink)

I just ate buffalo wings.
Old 11-14-2012, 08:31 PM   #144 (permalink)

How about that Blue Jays-Marlins trade?
Old 11-14-2012, 08:35 PM   #145 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorBoyInTN View Post
My day has been a rough one. Came into work and called my mother as I do everyday before I clock in. She sounded very down in the dumps today. I ask her to continue to fight and stay strong and she said she wasn't sure she could do that. After I end the call, I have been swamped at work and the day seems as if it will never end. I wish I could give my mother the strength to fight on, but it's just something I am not capable of. She is at peace with her disease and her current state, I guess I should try and do the same but it's hard. I love my mommy.

#ThinkPink!

My son has been his usual self, full of life and energy and brings a smile to my face when no one else can. I love him for that.

Congrats on your news Haiku, whatever it may be. Hope it's better than the day I have had. Rock on Haiku.
Best of luck to your mother and your whole family during this time, just went through a battle with my father and it wasn't a fun time, I know your pain, my best wishes are with you and yours
Old 11-14-2012, 08:36 PM   #146 (permalink)

To-Do List Today:

1. Learn the ways of the one known as Haiku
2. See number 1
Old 11-14-2012, 08:40 PM   #147 (permalink)

Looking back, I am not sure what I actually did today.
Old 11-14-2012, 08:42 PM   #148 (permalink)

Wrote 2 papers for my upper level English classes. Finalized my schedule for my final semester in College (undergrad) and began looking into Grad school. Not 100% sure what I want to do, but I know that the workforce is rough right now with unemployment & all. I started looking into Child Development, social psychology type programs. Perhaps one day in the not so distant future I'll be a social worker or school counselor who can afford to give away the hot holiday item out of the spirit of the holidays
Old 11-14-2012, 08:44 PM   #149 (permalink)

Just counting the days... 49 to go until I take over the local card shop.... its been a dream of mine since I started collecting... I realize how happy this hobby makes me when I think about doing it everyday owning a shop... I need something to keep my mind occupied until Jan 2nd..... im going crazy waiting......
Old 11-14-2012, 08:45 PM   #150 (permalink)

What a great idea for a thread. Daily Journal? Good idea. Started working today. In school and needed to make some extra money so picked up a part time job working at Bob Evans. Not too bad.
Closed Thread