Blowout Cards Forums
4/4/14 Coupon

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Off Topic

Off Topic This section may contain threads that are NSFW. This section is given a bit of leeway on some of the rules and so you may see some mild language and even some risqué images. Please no threads about race, religion, politics, or sexual orientation. Please no self promotion, sign up, or fundraising threads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2012, 05:13 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default New York Deli Style Sandwhiches

I am always looking for something diferrent to spice my husband's lunches up. I came across these:

Raybern Foods, LLC

I also pack them for myselves on the weekends. I love them. They are a little small for my husband as he is a big eater but other than the size I have no other complaints. I am not sure if they are new or not but I only noticed them in my area less than 6 months ago. Anyone else enjoy these?
Old 11-17-2012, 07:05 PM   #2 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by roc21 View Post
funny how they call it new york style... not even close!...really, a sandwich for the microwave?..ugh, can you say rubber..
I had your same concerns. I got them initially because they were on sale and I wanted to get something new for my husband. They are a little tough but not nearly as bad as I thought they would be. The meat has a good flavor.
Old 11-17-2012, 07:28 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned

I have seen those at the store but for some reason a sandwich in a bag seems gross too me. I would rather just make my own or go get a fresh one at a deli. Maybe one of these days I will try one for the hell of it.
vc15jrich23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 07:49 PM   #4 (permalink)

funny how they call it new york style... not even close!...really, a sandwich for the microwave?..ugh, can you say rubber..
roc21 is offline   Reply With Quote