Blowout Cards Forums

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Off Topic

Off Topic This section may contain threads that are NSFW. This section is given a bit of leeway on some of the rules and so you may see some mild language and even some risqué images. Please no threads about race, religion, politics, or sexual orientation. Please no self promotion, sign up, or fundraising threads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-21-2012, 10:44 AM   #1 (permalink)

Location: Originally from Indiana, currently live in New York
Default Movember!!

Not sure if you guys heard about this. It's been a pretty huge deal especially this year. So here is a glimpse at what it is from the website:

"During November each year, Movember is responsible for the sprouting of moustaches on thousands of men’s faces, in the US and around the world. With their Mo's, these men raise vital awareness and funds for men's health issues, specifically prostate and testicular cancer initiatives."

So at the start of November my cowrokers and I shaved and started growin the stache. We started up a small team and are taking in donations from those who want to contribute to the research of Prostate and Testicular Cancers (Prostate Foundation and Livestrong Foundation)... If you would like to donate to this awesome cause you can do so via my 'Mospace' and clicking on 'Donate to Me' Movember United States - Home

This is a 100% legit, legal awareness program that is tax deductible and safe. For more info you can go to Movember Worldwide - Home. It sure has been fun growin the stache and making fun of each other lol. So save our a$$es and balls and donate to me and my team at the Mets (unoffically of course lol)! hahaha Feel free to ask me any questions.

I did a tornado relief fund a while back that hit my hometown in Indiana and it was very successful due to a lot of your guys' help and I really appreciate it and my friends and family did too.

Thanks guys!

Last edited by stang66dad; 11-21-2012 at 10:46 AM.
stang66dad is offline   Reply With Quote