|Off Topic This section may contain threads that are NSFW. This section is given a bit of leeway on some of the rules and so you may see some mild language and even some risqué images. Please no threads about race, religion, politics, or sexual orientation. Please no self promotion, sign up, or fundraising threads.|
||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|11-21-2012, 02:30 PM||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Hi Corbin
Things I am Thankful For
1. The lady who lives under me and feeds all the cats, yet complains there are too many cats
2. They guy before me who peed on the floor instead of in the urinal
3. 9 more payments and my POS Trailblazer will be mine, just in time to blowup
4. 8 more payments and I will own my dental bridge, just in time to drop another 2k on the upper part that needs to be done.
5. Insurance costs going up again
6. Finally seeing some family on Turkey Day, though I have to drive 7 hours in the dark to get there
7. Online black friday shopping
8. I don't work for walmart
9. payday is friday
10. It's still floating around 72-80 degrees daily here
11. Lastly for now, is my wonderful disfunctional blowout family.
SUPPORT #BostonStrong The One Fund & Parkinson's Research
RIP Mom 10/8/09, PAPAJIM 11/22/10
Patriots 5 time Champs
|11-21-2012, 10:39 PM||#3 (permalink)|
I'm thankful for:
1. Crabby customers at work who make your lives miserable.
2. My sports card hobby gives me a relief from work!
3. My family whom I don't get a long with very well.
4. The managers at work who try to micromanage me all the time & Drive me nuts.
5. A new post master who really is knowledgeable about how the post office runs.
6. I'm thankful that I'm switching to paypal shipping at the end of the month, which means lower shipping costs to you guys!
7. I'm thankful that I can sell on ebay again!
8. I'm thankful for continued healing and help from my church in overcoming my anxiety & worry. Also thankful that I'm overcoming my fears.
9. I'm thankful that I'm cutting back on my medication, as I'm healed of my mental health issues.
10. I'm thankful for our country. I'm thankful that I'm not shot at every time I walk out the door, and I'm thankful for our men and women who serve our country and put their lives on the line for our freedoms!