Blowout Cards Forums

Blowout Cards Forums (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/)
-   Off Topic (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/off-topic/)
-   -   Walking Dead Mid-Season 3 Finale.... (SPOILERS) (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/off-topic/408048-walking-dead-mid-season-3-finale-spoilers.html)

The Madbacker 12-02-2012 10:14 PM

Walking Dead Mid-Season 3 Finale.... (SPOILERS)

Wow.....

discuss.

xbignick 12-02-2012 10:19 PM

Waiting for someone to point off they killed off the black guy who replaced TDog and replaced him with another. Lol, there were a lot of "token black guy" comments the last time around but I'm seeing it a ton more this time on other forums.

blingbrian 12-02-2012 10:20 PM

[QUOTE=xbignick;3743825]Waiting for someone to point off they killed off the black guy who replaced TDog and replaced him with another. Lol, there were a lot of "token black guy" comments the last time around but I'm seeing it a ton more this time on other forums.[/QUOTE]

who is TDog? lol jk jk.

mmbtvs 12-02-2012 10:21 PM

I think they played it a little safe, although they certainly have set it up for an interesting return when they get back in February.

BTW is it just me or is the Governor not being portrayed as evil as he should be. You kinda felt bad for him at times.

tennelson55 12-02-2012 10:22 PM

[QUOTE=mmbtvs;3743843]I think they played it a little safe, although they certainly have set it up for an interesting return when they get back in February.

BTW is it just me or is the Governor not being portrayed as evil as he should be. You kinda felt bad for him at times.[/QUOTE]

i can't believe wtf he did to his main man and then the main mans bro, hopefully the one guy lives, because he's epic!

timfsu2k 12-02-2012 10:23 PM

[QUOTE=mmbtvs;3743843]I think they played it a little safe, although they certainly have set it up for an interesting return when they get back in February.

BTW is it just me or is the Governor not being portrayed as evil as he should be. You kinda felt bad for him at times.[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure you just saw the beginnings of Super Evil Governor.

Also, my daughter thought that she saw Daryl running through the woods with his crossbow in the preview for the new episodes. Anyone else catch this?

blingbrian 12-02-2012 10:24 PM

[QUOTE=timfsu2k;3743860]Pretty sure you just saw the beginnings of Super Evil Governor.

Also, my daughter thought that she saw Daryl running through the woods with his crossbow in the preview for the new episodes. Anyone else catch this?[/QUOTE]

yeah i saw it too. i think they will switch his role with the mexican guy from the comics. i forgot his name :confused:

90sbaseballfan 12-02-2012 10:24 PM

[QUOTE=timfsu2k;3743860]Pretty sure you just saw the beginnings of Super Evil Governor.

Also, my daughter thought that she saw [B]Daryl running through the woods with his crossbow in the preview for the new episodes. Anyone else catch this?[/B][/QUOTE]
I saw that also.

screamingdc 12-02-2012 10:28 PM

on hiatus 'til Feb really sucks.

Daryl vs Merle is gonna be great. Tyrese is gonna be a big character in the future. and i think the Governor is gonna get some revenge before he gets taken out. at this point, the only character i feel safe is Rick, everyone else is a potential corpse.

timfsu2k 12-02-2012 10:31 PM

So I guess whatever happens with Merle and Daryl goes Daryl's way! Good. But I bet they don't kill off Merle. Also watched a sneak peak of the next episode and it shows Andrea at least putting up a token effort on Daryl's behalf.

xbignick 12-02-2012 11:17 PM

Also, my daughter thought that she saw Daryl running through the woods with his crossbow in the preview for the new episodes. Anyone else catch this?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that happened. Also saw Rick telling Glenn "he's alright, stop!" as Glenn pointed the gun up. Thought they were implying Merle was with Rick. Some other hints I picked up on as well. Can't wait, luckily I have Breaking Bad to catch up on while I wait.

Clarka3 12-02-2012 11:36 PM

yeah I caught this too. pretty careless if you ask me.

they are making Andrea even more unlikable, which I didn't think possible. She's not gullible (from the first 2 seasons) but they are sure as hell regressing her as much as possible.

xbignick 12-02-2012 11:41 PM

[QUOTE=Clarka3;3744292]yeah I caught this too. pretty careless if you ask me.

they are making Andrea even more unlikable, which I didn't think possible. She's not gullible (from the first 2 seasons) but they are sure as hell regressing her as much as possible.[/QUOTE]

I've always found her unlikeable but I think they've transformed her character to this point because they needed an inside view of Woodbury, part of the story and a character had to fit in there. Expect her to turn around and join Rick's group of course, and to play a part in freeing Daryl, and as I suspect Merle, who will die eventually to ?save Daryl.

dizzyduff13 12-03-2012 01:44 AM

[QUOTE=xbignick;3743825]Waiting for someone to point off they killed off the black guy who replaced TDog and replaced him with another. Lol, there were a lot of "token black guy" comments the last time around but I'm seeing it a ton more this time on other forums.[/QUOTE]

I actually said that to my gf lol. Except there is now also another black chick, so I took it as a 2 for 1 special.

[QUOTE=timfsu2k;3743922]So I guess whatever happens with Merle and Daryl goes Daryl's way! Good. But I bet they don't kill off Merle. Also watched a sneak peak of the next episode and it shows Andrea at least putting up a token effort on Daryl's behalf.[/QUOTE]

Merle has more lives that a cat. I would've shot him the moment I picked up the gun. She killed that guy so quickly with the bone (i think it was the bone she shoved in his neck) but yet she hesitated to shoot the guy who captured and tortured them :confused::confused:

[QUOTE=xbignick;3744195]Yeah, that happened. Also saw Rick telling Glenn "he's alright, stop!" as Glenn pointed the gun up. Thought they were implying Merle was with Rick. Some other hints I picked up on as well. Can't wait, luckily I have Breaking Bad to catch up on while I wait.[/QUOTE]

I caught that as well. I was expecting the break to be longer, February is right around the corner :)!

[QUOTE=xbignick;3744318]I've always found her unlikeable but I think they've transformed her character to this point because they needed an inside view of Woodbury, part of the story and a character had to fit in there. Expect her to turn around and join Rick's group of course, and to play a part in freeing Daryl, and as I suspect Merle, who will die eventually to ?save Daryl.[/QUOTE]

Same here. I didnt get why Michone (sp?) didnt just explain things to her, but its more dramatical that she didnt. I can see things playing out this way.

My-Coolectibles 12-03-2012 01:58 AM

Here's what the Governor looks like in the comic

[url=http://www.ebay.com/itm/WALKING-DEAD-27-Page-19-1st-App-GOVERNOR-ORIGINAL-ART-PACKAGE-Comic-Autos-/370697123774?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item564f4537be]Walking Dead 27 Page 19 1st App Governor ? Original Art Package Comic Autos | eBay[/url]

mnava18 12-03-2012 03:47 AM

anyone think maybe the govenors using merle backstab thing to get in with ricks group , as kind of an inside man.

The Madbacker 12-03-2012 09:37 AM

[QUOTE=mnava18;3744935]anyone think maybe the govenors using merle backstab thing to get in with ricks group , as kind of an inside man.[/QUOTE]

No.........

He's shifting the blame to Merle so he looks like a hero to Woodbury.

cincycardshows.com 12-03-2012 09:43 AM

I could have done without the glass in the eye. Haha. The show is brutal and nothing has really ever made me turn my head but that got me. Yikes anything to the eye weirds me out.

mgugs46 12-03-2012 09:49 AM

[QUOTE=90sbaseballfan;3743870]I saw that also.[/QUOTE]

Yes, the morons who do the previews basically spoiled the upcoming episode(s)

thepistonsfan 12-03-2012 09:51 AM

[QUOTE=The Madbacker;3745241]No.........

He's shifting the blame to Merle so he looks like a hero to Woodbury.[/QUOTE]

That and the fact that Merle lied about Michonne being killed.

creamybeige 12-03-2012 12:08 PM

no kidding, I turned to my gf and jokingly said "oh no, the killed tdog #2"

haha

thepistonsfan 12-03-2012 12:13 PM

[QUOTE=creamybeige;3745814]no kidding, I turned to my gf and jokingly said "oh no, the killed tdog #2"

haha[/QUOTE]

No worries. Cutty from The Wire has the "token" character covered. :)!

xbignick 12-03-2012 12:57 PM

Did Beth kiss Rick in the clips? Can see a little thing where Carl gets jealous of Rick because of something innocent.

NonSportsCardForum 12-03-2012 06:10 PM

*derp*..................

Postman 12-03-2012 06:45 PM

[QUOTE=thepistonsfan;3745832]No worries. Cutty from The Wire has the "token" character covered. :)![/QUOTE]

Yeah that is Cutty. He was awsome in The Wire. This episode was nuts. I did see Daryl too in the preview. Michone is a bad ass. I hope she makes it. I already cant wait for the next episode.
I also noticed the governor walking with the patch on his eye surrounded by smoke. Maybe they go back for Daryl.....