Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Off Topic

Off Topic This section may contain threads that are NSFW. This section is given a bit of leeway on some of the rules and so you may see some mild language and even some risqué images. Please no threads about race, religion, politics, or sexual orientation. Please no self promotion, sign up, or fundraising threads.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-04-2012, 12:51 PM   #51 (permalink)
Member
 
Deathgate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bolivia, NC
Posts: 1,690
Default

Sleeping on your stomach with your arms stretched out over your head increases the likelyhood of having erotic dreams.
__________________
My Sketch Card Collection: http://www.sketchcollectors.com/gallery.php?user_id=39

I am a network admin. If you see me laughing, pray you have a recent backup.
Deathgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 01:42 PM   #52 (permalink)
Member
 
mmbtvs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 9,562
Default

Everyone who lives in Montana has the same middle name. Wayne.
mmbtvs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 01:45 PM   #53 (permalink)
Member
 
Ray27Ray52's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Baltimore, Maryland
Posts: 8,748
Default

Fun Fact- Michael Jackson is the only person in history to be born a black male and die a white female.
__________________
Yes, I razz. That makes me the devil.
Ray27Ray52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 02:11 PM   #54 (permalink)
Member
 
aidensdaddy11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Berkeley,IL
Posts: 1,212
Default

Bootsy Collins found the funk but a little time after, George Clinton accidentally kicked it overboard and it sank to the bottom of Black Lake. That was July 2nd, 1979. The day the funk died
__________________
Collecting anything that catches my eye

http://m1249.photobucket.com/albums/aidensdaddy11?newest=1
aidensdaddy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 02:11 PM   #55 (permalink)
Member
 
mmbtvs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 9,562
Default

mwheeler27 is a robot owned by Dr. Price. It needs to eat SportKings 1/1s for energy.
mmbtvs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 02:15 PM   #56 (permalink)
Member
 
creamybeige's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Greggs Place
Posts: 1,083
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aidensdaddy11 View Post
Bootsy Collins found the funk but a little time after, George Clinton accidentally kicked it overboard and it sank to the bottom of Black Lake. That was July 2nd, 1979. The day the funk died
I love you so much...

creamybeige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 02:15 PM   #57 (permalink)
Member
 
ilovethelakings's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: North Mexico
Posts: 14,374
Default

Fun fact:

Women around the world prefer anal sex to vaginal sex. The problem is that they aren't allowed to openly express it to men due to a death oath taken at the age of 18 that has been taken by each and every female for the past 5,000 years.
__________________
Looking for A&G sized minis and Topps Olympic relics, pins, etc. for my daughter and refractors for my son
Personal GU's Favs: Kings, Angels, Broncos, Packers, Steelers, international teams
Don't drink and break. It's the law.
ilovethelakings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 02:16 PM   #58 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 2,876
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullmetal View Post
But, more people die from them than any other edible.

I'm eating Peter Pan Honey Roast peanut butter out of the jar right now.





Sorry I couldn't resist, I thought it was funny
vc15jrich23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 02:31 PM   #59 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host
 
SportCardBuffet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Virginia
Posts: 9,255
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathgate View Post
Sleeping on your stomach with your arms stretched out over your head increases the likelyhood of having erotic dreams.
I'm be putting that theory to the test later

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray27Ray52 View Post
Fun Fact- Michael Jackson is the only person in history to be born a black male and die a white female.
That one made me really lol
__________________
Actively taking Consignments, PM for details!
SportCardBuffet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 02:49 PM   #60 (permalink)
Member
 
JosieD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 3,928
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovethelakings View Post
Fun fact:

Women around the world prefer anal sex to vaginal sex. The problem is that they aren't allowed to openly express it to men due to a death oath taken at the age of 18 that has been taken by each and every female for the past 5,000 years.
This would be more believable if you said women actually enjoy giving bjs.
__________________
Leukemia and Lymphoma Society; #TEAMCONNOR, Mental Health Awareness, St. Jude's Children's Hospital
"A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery while on a detour." ~Author Unknown
JosieD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 02:51 PM   #61 (permalink)
Member
 
Ray27Ray52's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Baltimore, Maryland
Posts: 8,748
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosieDively View Post
This would be more believable if you said women actually enjoy giving bjs.
Mind blown. Apparently if Josie is correct that is the only thing getting blown around here.
__________________
Yes, I razz. That makes me the devil.
Ray27Ray52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 02:55 PM   #62 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host
 
tajikey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Visalia, CA
Posts: 12,688
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToppsCollector1 View Post
I got one...

Apple's original production of the iMacs were so limited that only 7065 were created. Each of them were serial numbered.

7064 were recalled but one (#7065) avoided it and is presumed to be posting on various internet message boards related to sports cards
W...O...W!
tajikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 02:55 PM   #63 (permalink)
Member
 
jbellis74's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Lake Worth Fla Hearts still in NYC
Posts: 5,436
Send a message via AIM to jbellis74
Default

Not sure if this one was said but......

The very first text message was sent on 12-3-92

Quote:
It was 20 years ago yesterday that the first text message was sent. It was Dec. 3, 1992, and Neil Papworth, an engineer working in the UK, sent the world's first short message service or SMS. It read "Merry Christmas."

Happy 20th Birthday, Text Message. You're Now Past Your Prime! - ABC News
__________________
On any given Sunday you're gonna win or you're gonna lose. The point is - can you win or lose like a man?
jbellis74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 03:28 PM   #64 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: NorthEast Kansas
Posts: 12,175
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmbtvs View Post
mwheeler27 is a robot owned by Dr. Price. It needs to eat SportKings 1/1s for energy.
I'm feeling weak. Must search for more Sportkings.
__________________
Check out my high-end cards for sale on COMC...username: mwheeler27
mwheeler27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 03:30 PM   #65 (permalink)
Member
 
msumarr54's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Lansing, MI
Posts: 6,591
Default

Fun Fact:

DeMarcus Ware 2011 Topps Chrome Superfractor is worth $950. Proven true......
__________________
COLLECTING AL KALINE AND ALL DETROIT TIGERS

SPARTY ON!
msumarr54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 03:39 PM   #66 (permalink)
Member
 
Sqeeshy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Findlay, Ohio
Posts: 1,055
Default

If you look into a man's eyes while he ejaculates you can see into his soul.

Only 4 times in history has an MLB team hit 3 consecutive homeruns to start the 1st inning. JJ Hardy has been involved in 2 of the 4.
__________________
Favorite Teams: Cincinnati Reds, Philadelphia Eagles, LSU Tigers, Charlotte Bobcats

PC: Jemile Weeks
Sqeeshy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 04:42 PM   #67 (permalink)
Member
 
ajlaxmn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Turner, ME
Posts: 3,284
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sqeeshy View Post
If you look into a man's eyes while he ejaculates you can see into his soul.

Only 4 times in history has an MLB team hit 3 consecutive homeruns to start the 1st inning. JJ Hardy has been involved in 2 of the 4.
Quoting the league are we? Vinegar strokes.
__________________
Die hard Chargers Fan from the State of Maine.


"Always with them negative waves"- Oddball
"Uh-uh, I don't tip"- Mr. Pink
ajlaxmn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 05:41 PM   #68 (permalink)
Member
 
darealstunna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: SC
Posts: 1,878
Default

The derogatory term/saying "your name will be mud, or dragging my name through the mud" is credited in reference to the doctor who assisted JW Booth on the run after assasinating Lincoln. He was a circumstantial conspirator....Dr Mudd.
darealstunna is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 06:13 PM   #69 (permalink)
Member
 
37Jetson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: South Central PA
Posts: 10,093
Default

It is a proven fact that 75% of Japanese Optamologists have Cataracts....The other 25% drive a Lexus.
__________________
Concentrating on my personal collection. Please drop me a PM if you have any of the following for sale: Topps Football 1956-1968; Philadelphia Football 1964-1967, Autographs of Baseball/Football Vintage Stars and Hall of Famers (especially on card autos), 1990's Topps Chrome Refractor Inserts of all sports.
37Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 06:38 PM   #70 (permalink)
Member
 
Sqeeshy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Findlay, Ohio
Posts: 1,055
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajlaxmn View Post
Quoting the league are we? Vinegar strokes.
I knew someone would catch it.
__________________
Favorite Teams: Cincinnati Reds, Philadelphia Eagles, LSU Tigers, Charlotte Bobcats

PC: Jemile Weeks
Sqeeshy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 06:43 PM   #71 (permalink)
Member
 
creamybeige's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Greggs Place
Posts: 1,083
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 37Jetson View Post
It is a proven fact that 75% of Japanese Optamologists have Cataracts....The other 25% drive a Lexus.
hilarious

creamybeige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 07:14 PM   #72 (permalink)
Member
 
ilovethelakings's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: North Mexico
Posts: 14,374
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 37Jetson View Post
It is a proven fact that 75% of Japanese Optamologists have Cataracts....The other 25% drive a Lexus.
Speaking of the Japanese, in Japan it is illegal for a sumo wrestler to have sex with any woman who doesn't not weigh at least 50% of what he weighs.
__________________
Looking for A&G sized minis and Topps Olympic relics, pins, etc. for my daughter and refractors for my son
Personal GU's Favs: Kings, Angels, Broncos, Packers, Steelers, international teams
Don't drink and break. It's the law.
ilovethelakings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 08:44 PM   #73 (permalink)
Member
 
ld8759's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Mass
Posts: 2,230
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray27Ray52 View Post
Mind blown. Apparently if Josie is correct that is the only thing getting blown around here.
I don't know which made me laugh harder-this or your Michael Jackson post.
ld8759 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 11:23 PM   #74 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Sent using US Airways WiFi
Posts: 15,585
Default

It's impossible to sneeze with your eyes open.
sunsfan8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 12:13 AM   #75 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Earth
Posts: 6,925
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsfan8 View Post
It's impossible to sneeze with your eyes open.
No Its not I've done that
__________________
Collecting: Sets, errors/variations (No miscuts), RCs of Topps/Topps Chrome
Only YOU can prevent stupid arguments.
RIP bballcardkid4, hhmag70

Last edited by ToppsCollector1; 12-05-2012 at 12:24 AM.
ToppsCollector1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:21 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright © 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.