Blowout Cards Forums
kris bryant

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Off Topic

Off Topic This section may contain threads that are NSFW. This section is given a bit of leeway on some of the rules and so you may see some mild language and even some risqué images. Please no threads about race, religion, politics, or sexual orientation. Please no self promotion, sign up, or fundraising threads.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-05-2012, 12:40 AM   #76 (permalink)
Member
 
otmack2o's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: MI
Posts: 6,042
Default

Large groups of Asian travelers visit the U.S. every four years to study our huge erection.
__________________
AARDVARKS!
otmack2o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 09:23 AM   #77 (permalink)
Member
 
Ray27Ray52's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Baltimore, Maryland
Posts: 9,812
Default

Fun Fact- It has been scientifically proven that if you want a woman to stop performing oral sex all you have to do is marry her.
__________________
London. London? London London?

Yes,London. You know: fish, chips, cup 'o tea, bad food, worse weather, Mary f'ing Poppins... LONDON.
Ray27Ray52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 09:24 AM   #78 (permalink)
Member
 
Ray27Ray52's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Baltimore, Maryland
Posts: 9,812
Default

Fun Fact- We park in driveways yet drive on parkways.
__________________
London. London? London London?

Yes,London. You know: fish, chips, cup 'o tea, bad food, worse weather, Mary f'ing Poppins... LONDON.
Ray27Ray52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 09:34 AM   #79 (permalink)
Member
 
ToppsCollector1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Chicago IL, USA
Posts: 8,370
Default

The Element alkaline is named after baseball player Al Kaline
__________________
Feel free to follow me on twitter @eg9413
"A 100-1 shot!"
RIP Ernie Banks 1931-2015
ToppsCollector1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 09:36 AM   #80 (permalink)
Member
 
Ray27Ray52's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Baltimore, Maryland
Posts: 9,812
Default

Alot of people don't like Mushrooms but I think they are fun guys.
__________________
London. London? London London?

Yes,London. You know: fish, chips, cup 'o tea, bad food, worse weather, Mary f'ing Poppins... LONDON.
Ray27Ray52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 11:19 AM   #81 (permalink)
Member
 
Ray27Ray52's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Baltimore, Maryland
Posts: 9,812
Default

If you dial the number 867-5309 into your phone 3 times, Jesus appears and gives you a puppy.
__________________
London. London? London London?

Yes,London. You know: fish, chips, cup 'o tea, bad food, worse weather, Mary f'ing Poppins... LONDON.
Ray27Ray52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 12:45 PM   #82 (permalink)
I make a lot of posts!
 
ilovethelakings's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: North Mexico
Posts: 15,786
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray27Ray52 View Post
Alot of people don't like Mushrooms but I think they are fun guys.
I feel so stupid for having to read that twice before getting it.
__________________
Looking for A&G sized minis and Topps Olympic relics, pins, etc. for my daughter and refractors for my son
Never trust a man who dresses up like a hot dog.
Don't drink and break. It's the law.
ilovethelakings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 12:48 PM   #83 (permalink)
Member
 
mouschi's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Swimming in a million cards
Posts: 4,772
Default

Taken from Did You Know? | Not Quite True

Music was invented in the 1930’s, but then outlawed in 1941. Music was not heard by anyone again until 1954.

Want to avoid getting stung by a bee? hold your breath around them and blow out your cheeks. This will close up your pores, and the stinger will not be able to penetrate a poreless skin. That, or stay away from bees.

Spelunking is the most popular spectator sport in all of Europe.

On average, left handers live 42 years longer than their right handed counterparts.

The world’s fastest swimmer is a Bessie, a two ton jersey cow in New Zealand who was clocked at swimming 23 miles per hour. Look out, Michael Phelps!

Want to rid your house of cockroaches? Turn on every ceiling fan in every room. It is widely known that cockroaches simply cannot stand cold weather. If you do not have ceiling fans, then simply install them, or get an oscillating fan for each room. Yes, this includes kitchens, garages and bathrooms.

Want to know the secret to defeating bullies at school? It’s easy. Each bully has a sensitive pressure point right where their two legs meet, a little below their waist. Kick them really hard there, and they will drop like a rock.

Inlaws and grimacing are illegal in most african tribes.
__________________
Inventor of the INVISIFRACTOR
I MAKE CUSTOM CARDS
CANSECO WANT LIST:www.mycollectionofcards.com/josecanseco.doc
mouschi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 01:02 PM   #84 (permalink)
Member
 
mthokie83's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: NOVA
Posts: 351
Default

Cul-de-sac is french for "butt of the sack"
__________________
Collecting Chicago Cubs, Pittsburgh Penguins, and Pittsburgh Steelers

Completed the 1971 Topps set!
Currently working on the 1969 and 1970 sets
mthokie83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 01:41 PM   #85 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 10,514
Default

A Quilted Northern commercial states 'there is no such thing as too soft.'

This is a fallacy.

New discussion. Can TP be too soft? My wife and I disagree on the subject.
__________________
"All I wanted was a Pepsi and she wouldn't give it to me."
fullmetal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 02:59 PM   #86 (permalink)
Member
 
Ray27Ray52's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Baltimore, Maryland
Posts: 9,812
Default

Charlize Theron was born in South Africa. She now lives in America. This makes her a Caucasian African American.
__________________
London. London? London London?

Yes,London. You know: fish, chips, cup 'o tea, bad food, worse weather, Mary f'ing Poppins... LONDON.
Ray27Ray52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 03:39 PM   #87 (permalink)
Member
 
Oilngo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Utah
Posts: 6,285
Default

Interesting Facts
__________________
Utah Jazz,St. Louis RamsCalifornia Angels
IF WE ARE TRADING, YOU'RE SENDING FIRST.
http://s1221.photobucket.com/albums/dd464/Oilngo/
Oilngo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 03:41 PM   #88 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 10,514
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray27Ray52 View Post
Charlize Theron was born in South Africa. She now lives in America. This makes her a Caucasian African American.
Have you ever heard the comedian Josh Blue do his jokes about being born handicapped in Africa and moving to the States?

What do you call a white person from North America who moves to the African continent and becomes a national citizen?
__________________
"All I wanted was a Pepsi and she wouldn't give it to me."
fullmetal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 03:53 PM   #89 (permalink)
Member
 
KB81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 2,029
Default

Fun Fact:

Superfractors are over priced...
__________________
"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson
KB81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 03:55 PM   #90 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 10,514
Default

Real fact

Nothing that sells is overpriced.
__________________
"All I wanted was a Pepsi and she wouldn't give it to me."
fullmetal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 04:35 PM   #91 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Sturgis S.D.
Posts: 581
Default

Al Gore invented the Internet.
notsublime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 05:20 PM   #92 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 10,514
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by notsublime View Post
Al Gore invented the Internet.
Don't forget, his farts warm the planet.
__________________
"All I wanted was a Pepsi and she wouldn't give it to me."
fullmetal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 06:09 PM   #93 (permalink)
Member
 
BostonNut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 15,972
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray27Ray52 View Post
Fun Fact- It has been scientifically proven that if you want a woman to stop performing oral sex all you have to do is marry her.
I can vouch for this...
__________________
The Deflategate truthers are like one of those doomsday cults that declare the world is going to end at a certain date and time, and when it doesn’t, they just say “Whoops! We were slightly off in our math,” and then just pick another date.
BostonNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 06:11 PM   #94 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host
 
SportCardBuffet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: East Coaster
Posts: 10,866
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonNut View Post
I can vouch for this...
So you stopped performing oral sex?



























j/k
__________________
I'm Infinite
SportCardBuffet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 06:52 PM   #95 (permalink)
Member
 
37Jetson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: South Central PA
Posts: 11,220
Default

From the internet so you know it has to be true.... Good luck Gentlemen in gaining the necessary buy-in from your partner.

Having sex can reduce a fever because of the sweat produced.
Sex is also a pain reliever, ten times more effective than Valium: immediately before orgasm, levels of the hormone oxytocin rise by five times, determining a huge release of endorphins. These chemicals calm pain, from a minor headache to arthritis or migraines, and with no secondary effects. Migraines also disappear because the pressure in the brain's blood vessels is lowered while we have sex. So now we see that actually, a woman's headache is rather a good reason for having sex, not against it.
__________________
Concentrating on my personal collection. Please drop me a PM if you have any of the following for sale: Topps Football 1959; 1961-1964, 1967; Philadelphia Football 1964-1967, Topps Baseball 1957-1968
37Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 07:55 PM   #96 (permalink)
I make a lot of posts!
 
ilovethelakings's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: North Mexico
Posts: 15,786
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonNut View Post
I can vouch for this...
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! I feel sorry for you, bruda.

Fun fact:

Consuming too much gelatin, particularly citrus flavored ones, can cause a male's penis, testicles and scrotum to fall off completely resulting in a hole that appears vagina-like with a sandy feeling inside.
__________________
Looking for A&G sized minis and Topps Olympic relics, pins, etc. for my daughter and refractors for my son
Never trust a man who dresses up like a hot dog.
Don't drink and break. It's the law.

Last edited by ilovethelakings; 12-05-2012 at 08:12 PM.
ilovethelakings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 08:06 PM   #97 (permalink)
Member
 
creamybeige's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Greggs Place
Posts: 1,083
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 37Jetson View Post
From the internet so you know it has to be true.... Good luck Gentlemen in gaining the necessary buy-in from your partner.

Having sex can reduce a fever because of the sweat produced.
Sex is also a pain reliever, ten times more effective than Valium: immediately before orgasm, levels of the hormone oxytocin rise by five times, determining a huge release of endorphins. These chemicals calm pain, from a minor headache to arthritis or migraines, and with no secondary effects. Migraines also disappear because the pressure in the brain's blood vessels is lowered while we have sex. So now we see that actually, a woman's headache is rather a good reason for having sex, not against it.

Valium is not a pain reliever
creamybeige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 08:55 PM   #98 (permalink)
Member
 
shadymccoy25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Newark,DE
Posts: 2,297
Default

The term sideburns was named about General Ambrose Burnside. He had some wicked burns
__________________
Collecting Eagles Players
Go Phils
shadymccoy25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 09:08 PM   #99 (permalink)
Member
 
hotbox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: New York
Posts: 13,562
Default

The CIA once spent $20 million on a cat equipped with gear to spy on the Soviets, but it was hit by a taxi.
Acoustic Kitty - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
__________________
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hotbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 09:14 PM   #100 (permalink)
Member
 
mmbtvs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 9,998
Default

There have been 17 people who have walked on the moon. The most recent was director James Cameron, who was simply inspecting his newly acquired property.
__________________
1 left
mmbtvs is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:03 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright © 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.