Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Off Topic

Off Topic This section may contain threads that are NSFW. This section is given a bit of leeway on some of the rules and so you may see some mild language and even some risqué images. Please no threads about race, religion, politics, or sexual orientation. Please no self promotion, sign up, or fundraising threads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-05-2012, 11:15 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Very tragic night in iowa

July 13th 2 girls (cousins) just 35 miles from my house had gotten kidnapped riding their bikes in evansdale, iowa. Everywhere we go there is signs saying "Missing" or "bring these girls home" their 11 and 9 years old. I have an 8 and 2 1/2 year old girls at home myself. I'm very sickend. At roughly noon today hunters found 2 dead body's out while out hunting in a heavily wooded area in Bremer county (same area as they lived) they took the bodies in to identify them and indeed it was the 2 girls that have been missing since July.

The murder suspect is still at large. They once were pointing the fingers at the parents of one of the girls because they were heavy meth users and had a nasty police record and thought it had something to do with a drug deal gone bad. Still no arrest.. There is a $150,000 reward for the conviction of the murder(s) of these two innocent victims

Missing Iowa Cousins, Lyric Cook and Elizabeth Collins: Bodies Found in Search

Very very sad day in iowa.

Mr. Irrelevant: The choice of Aaron Hernandez with the 180th pick gave ImNOTDanShakespeare the worst pick of the last round in terms of projected points.
DanShakespeare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 11:24 PM   #2 (permalink)

Wow, glad your girls are safe.

http://s1103.photobucket.com/albums/g462/teosdesserts/
teosdesserts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 11:28 PM   #3 (permalink)

Yea I couldn't imagine my kids being gone for 5 months not knowing anything then to find out they were murdered. The animals we live among.

Mr. Irrelevant: The choice of Aaron Hernandez with the 180th pick gave ImNOTDanShakespeare the worst pick of the last round in terms of projected points.
Old 12-05-2012, 11:35 PM   #4 (permalink)

I can only imagine the pure blood lust that would blanket me if somebody did that to my boy. I'm talking law abiding citizen sh!t if I ever met the person. I pray my children never have to experience some of the scum that inhabit this earth.

"Always with them negative waves"- Oddball
"Uh-uh, I don't tip"- Mr. Pink
ajlaxmn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 11:35 PM   #5 (permalink)

How the #@#@#@#@ can someone kill a child?
Old 12-05-2012, 11:42 PM   #6 (permalink)
Banned

I would have no problem torturing the crap out of somebody who hurts a child. I think those type of people are the absolute worst in the world. The guy who hurt Jessica Ridgeway in Denver a couple months ago did things that are unimaginable. My 2 daughters are 9 and 5 and I know I would slowly kill any person that ever did anything to them. It is just so sad and is happening more and more it seems as of late
BroncosFAN#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 11:42 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason122883 View Post
Killed 2..... Real piece of work

Old 12-05-2012, 11:42 PM   #8 (permalink)
Banned

That is so horrible man. I HATE people that even think about hurting kids!!! We have three kids ourselves. My 4 yr old son, 6 yr old daughter and my 6 yr old step daugther. I couldnt imagine anything happening to any of them let alone something like this......Or any other child for that matter. Just like the 11 yr girl in Colorado recently who was kidnapped by that teenage or young med student. What a tragic and horrifying ordeal and ending for the girl and to the family and friends who have to live and think about what there girl went through that day and now have to live without seeing her ever again.

My deepest condolences to the family of those two girls in Iowa. Keep a close eye on your daughters my friend and god bless. That goes to all of you out there.

PS. My woman and I wish we could start up a foundation or something to help people in these situations and I want to go around with a Haycycle and cut the balls, shaft and throats of any guy who even batts an evil eye at another child and wishes to do them harm!
Trueduckfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 11:49 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trueduckfan View Post
That is so horrible man. I HATE people that even think about hurting kids!!! We have three kids ourselves. My 4 yr old son, 6 yr old daughter and my 6 yr old step daugther. I couldnt imagine anything happening to any of them let alone something like this......Or any other child for that matter. Just like the 11 yr girl in Colorado recently who was kidnapped by that teenage or young med student. What a tragic and horrifying ordeal and ending for the girl and to the family and friends who have to live and think about what there girl went through that day and now have to live without seeing her ever again.

My deepest condolences to the family of those two girls in Iowa. Keep a close eye on your daughters my friend and god bless. That goes to all of you out there.

PS. My woman and I wish we could start up a foundation or something to help people in these situations and I want to go around with a Haycycle and cut the balls, shaft and throats of any guy who even batts an evil eye at another child and wishes to do them harm!
I agree with everyone with saying they would do the unthinkable for their kids to keep them safe. Our house has a very nice set up. All of our bedrooms are upstairs off the main level and we have an alarm on our windows and doors on the main level. SAMs club was running a deal awhile ago on surveillance systems which we have everything downstairs and in our kids room. I also inquired my pistol permit to conceal and carry. I would hate to think anybody would break in my house. I would know their every move before they found the stairs to come up to his death.

Old 12-06-2012, 12:33 AM   #10 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to ChicagoCubsWS

You live 35 miles away? It happened 6 miles away from my house.
Old 12-06-2012, 12:34 AM   #11 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanShakespeare View Post
I agree with everyone with saying they would do the unthinkable for their kids to keep them safe. Our house has a very nice set up. All of our bedrooms are upstairs off the main level and we have an alarm on our windows and doors on the main level. SAMs club was running a deal awhile ago on surveillance systems which we have everything downstairs and in our kids room. I also inquired my pistol permit to conceal and carry. I would hate to think anybody would break in my house. I would know their every move before they found the stairs to come up to his death.
Very nice, when my wife (girlfriend at the time) first moved in she thought I was insane with my security set up and other, let's say precautions. After a rash of break in's in our neighborhood and our daughter being born she thinks it is genius.

Such a horrible story, what the hell is the matter with this world.
sdoug76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 01:13 AM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason122883 View Post
Yea, I dont, nor do I want to understand that kinda thing. A defenseless child. People like this should suffer the worst kind of death possible.
Old 12-06-2012, 06:52 AM   #13 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to avjp87

prayers out to the victims friends and family.

I see heinous stuff like this everyday at work, but it never gets easier over time when hearing it.

How anyone can do this to a child, or ANYTHING indecent to a child is upsetting. Whoever the coward, spawn of satan and POS that did this to those young girls will get whats coming to them, either in prison or death sentence.

disgusting
Old 12-06-2012, 08:51 AM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoCubsWS View Post
You live 35 miles away? It happened 6 miles away from my house.
Pm returned sir. My brother actually lives in New Hartford... We actually drive right past your town to go on our fishing trip every year.

Old 12-06-2012, 11:07 AM   #15 (permalink)

I remember when the whole Elizabeth Smart thing happened out here. Totally changed how people lived out here. A horrible thing happened, but alot of good also came out of it. Luckily she got back home. Poor two girls, absolutely horrible.
Oilngo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 02:24 PM   #16 (permalink)

So sad. I hate to hear that this happened. I hope they are able to find the killer.
bigcwd2000 is offline   Reply With Quote