Blowout Cards Forums
Advertise On Forum

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Off Topic

Off Topic This section may contain threads that are NSFW. This section is given a bit of leeway on some of the rules and so you may see some mild language and even some risqué images. Please no threads about race, religion, politics, or sexual orientation. Please no self promotion, sign up, or fundraising threads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2012, 05:58 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Ebay watched items and gallery picture issues need help please!

So last month or two I can't delete ended items in my watch list. I click delete and instead of a confirm box coming up it just does nothing. I also can't look at pictues people have of there items. I can see the first picture, but when I click on the other, nothing comes up. I have tried everything. Cleared cookies, cache and such. Thought someone here might have had similar issues and thought I would see what they did to fix it before I spend 3 hours trying to get through to ebay. Thanks in advance for any help.
Old 12-06-2012, 06:05 PM   #2 (permalink)

Operating system? Browser?
Nicnac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 06:45 PM   #3 (permalink)

Internet explorer 8 or 9. And Windows 7. I don't think they are the problem because never had this issue till ebay started changing things on their site the last few months. All the other things on ebay work just those couple features.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicnac View Post
Operating system? Browser?
Old 12-06-2012, 08:11 PM   #4 (permalink)

Well regardless, it wouldn't hurt to install Chrome and see if the problem goes away:

https://www.google.com/intl/en/chrom...&utm_medium=ha
Old 12-07-2012, 04:49 AM   #5 (permalink)

Thanks Chrome works. Any idea what I can change on explorer to fix it. I prefer using ie. I don't remember changing anything on ie so not sure why it is messed up and just seems to be on ebay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicnac View Post
Well regardless, it wouldn't hurt to install Chrome and see if the problem goes away:

https://www.google.com/intl/en/chrom...&utm_medium=ha
Old 12-07-2012, 11:44 AM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockdown32 View Post
Thanks Chrome works. Any idea what I can change on explorer to fix it. I prefer using ie. I don't remember changing anything on ie so not sure why it is messed up and just seems to be on ebay.
Not sure. Someone else might have a similar problem and have steps you can take to troubleshoot. Personally, I don't touch IE for exactly these kinds of things (random problems)...