Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Off Topic

Off Topic This section may contain threads that are NSFW. This section is given a bit of leeway on some of the rules and so you may see some mild language and even some risqué images. Please no threads about race, religion, politics, or sexual orientation. Please no self promotion, sign up, or fundraising threads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-15-2012, 02:10 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default How are you helping others this holiday season?

Amidst all the negative in the world today, I thought it would be nice to focus on the positive. There are so many less fortunate people in the world, and I believe it's important to do what we can to help them.

If you have done anything, plan to do anything, or have any thoughts on helping the less fortunate this season, by all means, please share!

Personally, I give clothes to the salvation army, volunteer at a soup kitchen and support various charities. I'd love to hear what others do!

Thanks!
theplane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 05:45 PM   #2 (permalink)

The best thing this holiday season (i think) is we(me and a few coworkers) adopted a family for christmas and we bought 2 of everything shoes pants shirts and jackets and even underware! also for the family we bought a spread of food and when our boss found out(he is the owner) he bought every kid (3 of them) a TON of toys as we were all out of money from the shoes and clothes. these positive threads dont get much action unfortunately
Old 12-15-2012, 06:23 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned

went through the closets and donated a bunch of warm clothes to the church.
We gave some money to the salvation army.
migraine is offline   Reply With Quote