Blowout Cards Forums
Advertise On Forum

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Off Topic

Off Topic This section may contain threads that are NSFW. This section is given a bit of leeway on some of the rules and so you may see some mild language and even some risqué images. Please no threads about race, religion, politics, or sexual orientation. Please no self promotion, sign up, or fundraising threads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2013, 10:17 PM   #26 (permalink)

I only answer my phone when a blowout member calls. I haven't answered my phone since 1997.
mmbtvs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 10:53 PM   #27 (permalink)

lol i figured you guys would come up with some quality replies. freakin hilarious.
rip+flip is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 02:45 PM   #28 (permalink)

Default my cousins and uncles telemarketing replies

My cousin once answered the phone and they asked for him and then they said what they wanted to. His reply was i dont have a phone their reply ok sorry we bothered you and they hung up lol. My uncle who has caller id will answer any call from a telemarketer with the following greeting jacks mule barn main jackass speaking lol.
kingofcoins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 03:00 PM   #29 (permalink)

Another thing that you can do is start hitting on them. As soon as they start talking just say "OOOOOOOOOooooooooo. Damn you sound sexy. What's your name again?" A couple of low moans and they should give up. SHOULD.
Old 01-11-2013, 03:01 PM   #30 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

I call BS on most of the stories, as I'd like to believe the majority have some sort of conscience or heart. I haven't had a telemarketer call me in a very long time, and that may be because I ask them to remove me from their contact list when they call.

Being a d!ck to them only satisfies peoples inherent need to put others down. It's a coping mechanism, and taking it out on a target that you'll never see or hear from again makes it that much easier to accomplish.
tajikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 03:38 PM   #31 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tajikey View Post
I call BS on most of the stories, as I'd like to believe the majority have some sort of conscience or heart. I haven't had a telemarketer call me in a very long time, and that may be because I ask them to remove me from their contact list when they call.

Being a d!ck to them only satisfies peoples inherent need to put others down. It's a coping mechanism, and taking it out on a target that you'll never see or hear from again makes it that much easier to accomplish.
You suck!

Ahhhhhhhh..thanks for letting me "fill my inherent need" all over you. I feel so much better.
sdoug76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 03:40 PM   #32 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdoug76 View Post
You suck!

Ahhhhhhhh..thanks for letting me "fill my inherent need" all over you. I feel so much better.
As long as you feel better about yourself, I don't mind being a venting post
Old 01-11-2013, 03:51 PM   #33 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainBOHICA View Post
That #@#@#@#@ was hilarious! Watched that before and was dying laughing

Also selling drawings, send me a pm for any questions
Braveskid1025 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 03:57 PM   #34 (permalink)

Tell them I am busy at the moment but if they would give me their number,I will call later.
Kent Clements is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 05:31 PM   #35 (permalink)

I hear them out most of the time and politely decline... Listen people: These folks are out working and earning a paycheck. They probably enjoy their job as much as you enjoy them calling you. You know whats nice about them though? They are out WORKING! They are not sucking down your tax dollars sitting on their arse. I respect people who work a legal job far more than I respect those on welfare.
cruiserdaddy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 05:34 PM   #36 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserdaddy7 View Post
I hear them out most of the time and politely decline... Listen people: These folks are out working and earning a paycheck. They probably enjoy their job as much as you enjoy them calling you. You know whats nice about them though? They are out WORKING! They are not sucking down your tax dollars sitting on their arse. I respect people who work a legal job far more than I respect those on welfare.
So now we can't be annoyed by them because they're working? Well that sucks.
Old 01-11-2013, 05:35 PM   #37 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodie27 View Post
So now we can't be annoyed by them because they're working? Well that sucks.
No... they are indeed quite annoying and seem to know when the absolute worst time to call is. They are a thorn in the side dont get me wrong... I just dont find joy in abusing them.
cruiserdaddy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 05:49 PM   #38 (permalink)

Quote:
No... they are indeed quite annoying and seem to know when the absolute worst time to call is. They are a thorn in the side dont get me wrong... I just dont find joy in abusing them.
That's true. I wouldn't be able to handle calling people knowing I was going to annoy them. I think I would have a bottle of immodium and a bottle of Jack next to my desk. Having said that, I can't stand them. Especially the pushy ones. I don't become a jerk or creepy until they ignore multiple "No thank you"s from me.
Old 01-11-2013, 05:54 PM   #39 (permalink)

Quote:
I hear them out most of the time and politely decline... Listen people: These folks are out working and earning a paycheck. They probably enjoy their job as much as you enjoy them calling you. You know whats nice about them though? They are out WORKING! They are not sucking down your tax dollars sitting on their arse. I respect people who work a legal job far more than I respect those I assume are on welfare.
Fixed that for you And who really cares about gaining your respect?
Old 01-11-2013, 06:04 PM   #40 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tajikey View Post

IMO, anyone who calls my phone that I personally didn't give my number to has no right to call me and therefore I do not respect them.
Kosmo Kards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 06:54 PM   #41 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kosmo Kards View Post
IMO, anyone who calls my phone that I personally didn't give my number to has no right to call me and therefore I do not respect them.
Including emergency personnel? Just curious....