Blowout Cards Forums

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Off Topic

Off Topic This section may contain threads that are NSFW. This section is given a bit of leeway on some of the rules and so you may see some mild language and even some risqué images. Please no threads about race, religion, politics, or sexual orientation. Please no self promotion, sign up, or fundraising threads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2013, 01:01 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default Xbox 360 Ncaa Football 13 - Online Dynasty

Need some more members to join our 3 super conference online dynasty.
We loaded the Pac 12, Big 10, and SEC will the best teams possible. Want to get 4 users per conference. Looking for committed members to join this. Heisman level. If interested, post here or message me. Thanks
Old 01-12-2013, 03:09 AM   #2 (permalink)

what exactly are the rules you're going with?

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Clarka3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 03:15 AM   #3 (permalink)
Banned

man, I wish I had my 360 still. I used to live and die on-line on NCAA PS2 platform. I kicked ass w/ Oregon from '07 to ''10 w/dixon and thomas before everybody started recognizing how good they could be using them correctly and before NCAA loaded them up. Only I didnt "cheeezeball" or run around w/my qb like a chicken to beat people.

I actually ran legit plays 92% of the time. Pick sixes galore w/that stellar secondary!!! Man I miss it. Would love to compete in a league

I tried paying it on Xbox 360 after buying a brand new system, controllers, blah blah blah plus NCAA 2010 but never got used to the different layout on the controls and hated it!! I gave up and havnt touched it since. Its like a drug to me.
Trueduckfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 10:16 AM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trueduckfan View Post
man, I wish I had my 360 still. I used to live and die on-line on NCAA PS2 platform. I kicked ass w/ Oregon from '07 to ''10 w/dixon and thomas before everybody started recognizing how good they could be using them correctly and before NCAA loaded them up. Only I didnt "cheeezeball" or run around w/my qb like a chicken to beat people.

I actually ran legit plays 92% of the time. Pick sixes galore w/that stellar secondary!!! Man I miss it. Would love to compete in a league

I tried paying it on Xbox 360 after buying a brand new system, controllers, blah blah blah plus NCAA 2010 but never got used to the different layout on the controls and hated it!! I gave up and havnt touched it since. Its like a drug to me.
Try getting one of these. Let's you play with your ps2/3 controller on 360 or vice versa

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0042S...ackoverfl08-20

"I lied..... ...I was listening to Slayer and laughing at your sister and your family."-IronMonkey415
iBLeeDBaTTLeReD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 12:24 PM   #5 (permalink)

Not really changing much, Heisman level, 5 minute quarters. Just trying to fill it up and have some fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarka3 View Post
what exactly are the rules you're going with?
Old 01-12-2013, 09:40 PM   #6 (permalink)

i havent played in awhile but im in

Posted from Blowoutcards.com App for Android
bkovach06 is offline   Reply With Quote