Blowout Cards Forums
eBay Card Event 4/27/14

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Off Topic

Off Topic This section may contain threads that are NSFW. This section is given a bit of leeway on some of the rules and so you may see some mild language and even some risqué images. Please no threads about race, religion, politics, or sexual orientation. Please no self promotion, sign up, or fundraising threads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-22-2013, 10:06 AM   #1 (permalink)

Question Does anyone have Bank of America? Online statement question...

Hey guys, just a quick question.

I need to go through my 2012 statements to itemize my deductions for tax purposes. I went online through my online banking and in the reports section it only allows me to view the following:

As you can see, I can only retrieve back to June of 2012. Additionally, I need the missing months of 2012 of January --> May.

However, it said I can "Request" statements if looking for something older than 18 months ... well ... I don't want anything from 18+ months, I just want the 12 months of 2012!

The drop down will not let me, and I did even try the "request" statements and it didn't allow me to view the 5 or so missing months of 2012!

Anyone have any ideas/solutions to this?

I really don't want to deal with a BOA CS rep on the phone right now ... haha
paul06901 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 10:15 AM   #2 (permalink)

Not sure if yours is different than mine, but when I login I click on the account (checking in my case). The next screen will have some transaction history; above the transactions there are 3 tabs, activity, statements, info. When you click on statements, it gives me all of 2012, as well as 5 months of 2011. Hope this somewhat helps...
bcarneal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 10:26 AM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcarneal View Post
Not sure if yours is different than mine, but when I login I click on the account (checking in my case). The next screen will have some transaction history; above the transactions there are 3 tabs, activity, statements, info. When you click on statements, it gives me all of 2012, as well as 5 months of 2011. Hope this somewhat helps...
You're the man! Don't know how I missed that!

Mods, you can close this!
paul06901 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 04:55 PM   #4 (permalink)

Ha...I thought to myself, no this is too easy, he must have a different look than I. Good deal, glad I could help.
bcarneal is offline   Reply With Quote