Blowout Cards Forums

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Off Topic

Off Topic This section may contain threads that are NSFW. This section is given a bit of leeway on some of the rules and so you may see some mild language and even some risqué images. Please no threads about race, religion, politics, or sexual orientation. Please no self promotion, sign up, or fundraising threads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-23-2013, 08:54 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default shipping issue, need help...

I had a card listed on ebay, in the shipping section on the set up, I put only U.S shipping... well it just ended and someone from Canada was the winning bidder..... its been 24 hrs and he hasnt paid yet, I went to send invoice, but the shipping cost needed to be entered....What do i do? Can I cancel this because hes in canada?... I dont know what to do to ship to Canada..Its just one card in a bubblemailer....Im in Florida, he's in Selkirk, MB Canada..Anyone know what cost would be? Any help appreciated, Thanks
Old 01-23-2013, 09:15 PM   #2 (permalink)

I've mailed to Canada and its pretty much the same price as you would ship to any where in the US. You just have to file a customs sheet and it also got to the guy in 4 days from iowa. I've heard of some stories where it takes months to have stuff arrive though. If you don't feel comfortable selling to him write him and tell him that.

Mr. Irrelevant: The choice of Aaron Hernandez with the 180th pick gave ImNOTDanShakespeare the worst pick of the last round in terms of projected points.
DanShakespeare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 09:15 PM   #3 (permalink)

Cost wouldn't be much more than 3.50$ I ship to Canada all the time, its actually pretty cheap.
Old 01-23-2013, 09:20 PM   #4 (permalink)

Only thing is no DC so easy to scam and say he never received it. Never had this happen to me so don't know much details but I've heard enough stories of over seas scammers to keep me shipping in the US only and avoid thus particular headache. Not saying it's any safer to ship here but at least with DC you're covered by Ebay/Paypal if package is updated as delivered.
Old 01-23-2013, 09:22 PM   #5 (permalink)

So I have to go to p.o I guess to do customs. I cant just print a label from paypal and put in my box for mailman to take..... I dont know what to charge him..I guess $4 would cover for sure since you say about 3.50. For US I just charge $2
Old 01-23-2013, 09:25 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBLeeDBaTTLeReD View Post
Only thing is no DC so easy to scam and say he never received it. Never had this happen to me so don't know much details but I've heard enough stories of over seas scammers to keep me shipping in the US only and avoid thus particular headache. Not saying it's any safer to ship here but at least with DC you're covered by Ebay/Paypal if package is updated as delivered.
Right, I hear you.... I had US only listed but .... Can I cancel for that reason? how do I do that