Blowout Cards Forums

Blowout Cards Forums (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/)
-   Off Topic (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/off-topic/)
-   -   things I thought I may have learned today on the forum (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/off-topic/442374-things-i-thought-i-may-have-learned-today-forum.html)

Cactuspies 01-29-2013 05:03 PM

things I thought I may have learned today on the forum

Shipping went up, but man did I have a hard time finding a post talking about that

George Washington's barber was making an appearance on tv, I couldn't find any authentication though

ray lewis is not the almighty

aroid did roids and deny's its??? oh my ray lewis!

some companies use game used items, some used event, some use stuff I gave to good will

Opening up HOS will get the entire military knocking on your door for a dual

hmmm what else....pleaz chair what u got learnded todai

friarbolt 01-29-2013 05:04 PM

Prizm football is super mojozzzzzz awesomesauce.

natbornkiller 01-29-2013 05:27 PM

that friarbolt has a man-crush on tanaka from the major leauge movies

friarbolt 01-29-2013 05:43 PM

[QUOTE=natbornkiller;4137610]that friarbolt has a man-crush on tanaka from the major leauge movies[/QUOTE]

I like an underdog what can I say.

chipmaster 01-29-2013 06:00 PM

Things I learned:

Got an email today about my thread, "Pole: Are Bert and Ernie Gay?" That was over a year old, and I got reprimanded in a friendly way. Brought me back here, so thank a certain mod :)

Now the thing I learned: you freakin nut cheese sniffin' ballsacks got a pretty goddamn excellent thread deleted for no reason but to amuse yerselves, and for that I say feck you

Pretty sure Conbin went on a Red Bull rampage and resurfaced old threads which may have touched a nerve with the likes of BustinNut and RedCoxx111

Read the "show yourselves" thread and almost died that fish had to threaten bans if the hammock made an appearance - lmfbo!

How is the banana strangler doing nowadays?

BostonNut 01-29-2013 06:04 PM

I learned that Chris Bosh made a funny face at the White House today and the Miami Heat fans went ape-poop with giddiness over the whole ordeal...

BostonNut 01-29-2013 06:05 PM

That's odd...I got a similar PM from a mod about an ancient thread I created a long time ago...

[QUOTE=chipmaster;4137823]Things I learned:

Got an email today about my thread, "Pole: Are Bert and Ernie Gay?" That was over a year old, and I got reprimanded in a friendly way. Brought me back here, so thank a certain mod :)

Now the thing I learned: you freakin nut cheese sniffin' ballsacks got a pretty goddamn excellent thread deleted for no reason but to amuse yerselves, and for that I say feck you

Pretty sure Conbin went on a Red Bull rampage and resurfaced old threads which may have touched a nerve with the likes of BustinNut and RedCoxx111

Read the "show yourselves" thread and almost died that fish had to threaten bans if the hammock made an appearance - lmfbo!

How is the banana strangler doing nowadays?[/QUOTE]

cking 01-29-2013 06:49 PM

I learned its now offically ok to say "I will take it' and not pay. I have a question, and if anyone can give me a logical answer I would really appreciate it. Ok here it goes. Why would someone come into another persons sale thread and say "I will take it if they are not gonna pay? Why? If you are are not gonna pay then you obviously dont want the card, so why did you say "I will take it" ? Serious responses only please:rolleyes:

BostonNut 01-29-2013 07:00 PM

This board is full of snot-nosed kids who think they are entitled to the world.

No respect...

[QUOTE=cking;4138241]I learned its now offically ok to say "I will take it' and not pay. I have a question, and if anyone can give me a logical answer I would really appreciate it. Ok here it goes. Why would someone come into another persons sale thread and say "I will take it if they are not gonna pay? Why? If you are are not gonna pay then you obviously dont want the card, so why did you say "I will take it" ? Serious responses only please:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

chipmaster 01-29-2013 07:26 PM

[QUOTE=cking;4138241]I learned its now offically ok to say "I will take it' and not pay. I have a question, and if anyone can give me a logical answer I would really appreciate it. Ok here it goes. Why would someone come into another persons sale thread and say "I will take it if they are not gonna pay? Why? [B][I][U]If you are are not gonna pay then you obviously dont want the card, so why did you say "I will take it" ? Serious responses only please[/U][/I][/B]:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Maybe because he bought a pack of rubbers thinking he was gonna get laid, got stood up, and has nothing left to show but a used, soggy prophyaptic tied in a balloon knot.

just a possibility :eek:

cking 01-29-2013 08:34 PM

[QUOTE=chipmaster;4138568]Maybe because he bought a pack of rubbers thinking he was gonna get laid, got stood up, and has nothing left to show but a used, soggy prophyaptic tied in a balloon knot.

just a possibility :eek:[/QUOTE]

Well,well,well looks who rears thier ugly head. So I will assume you were released on good behavior:devil:

Nicnac 01-29-2013 10:24 PM

that any topic, no matter how innocuous can turn into an all out brawl about something completely unrelated...

natbornkiller 01-29-2013 10:32 PM

Some people cant shut-up about boomo and that product

migraine 01-29-2013 10:35 PM

cruiserdaddy7 has a mad crush on me.

Truemountaineer 01-29-2013 10:41 PM

Randy Moss is the best WR ever lol

cruiserdaddy7 01-29-2013 10:47 PM

I've learned this message board champions ignorant posts and polls. It also champions members who have nothing better to do than scour the internet for stupid pictures with captions in an attempt to be funny.

I have also learned "migraine" thinks I have a crush on him.

migraine 01-29-2013 11:12 PM

[QUOTE=cruiserdaddy7;4140620]I've learned this message board champions ignorant posts and polls. It also champions members who have nothing better to do than scour the internet for stupid pictures with captions in an attempt to be funny.

I have also learned "migraine" thinks I have a crush on him.[/QUOTE]

Don't like me? have a seat with the rest.
waiting for me to care.

cruiserdaddy7 01-29-2013 11:27 PM

[QUOTE=migraine;4140802]Don't like me? have a seat with the rest.
waiting for me to care.[/QUOTE]

You dont see me mentioning you and responding to posts about you nearly as often as you do to me. Ah I dunno... Maybe Im a little too worn from days at work to follow you around on this website....

cking 01-30-2013 12:41 AM

[QUOTE=Nicnac;4140437]that any topic, no matter how innocuous can turn into an all out brawl about something completely unrelated...[/QUOTE]
That is true, funny as well
[QUOTE=Truemountaineer;4140582]Randy Moss is the best WR ever lol[/QUOTE]

[B][SIZE="3"]Obviously this guy does not exist in Randy Moss world[/SIZE][/B]

[IMG]http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc89/bbcbillboy/jerry-rice-one.jpg[/IMG]

migraine 01-30-2013 01:13 AM

[QUOTE=cruiserdaddy7;4140924]You dont see me mentioning you and responding to posts about you nearly as often as you do to me. Ah I dunno... Maybe Im a little too worn from days at work to follow you around on this website....[/QUOTE]

Don't ever try to judge me dude, you don't know what the **** lve been through.

cruiserdaddy7 01-30-2013 02:44 AM

[QUOTE=migraine;4141555]Don't ever try to judge me dude, you don't know what the **** lve been through.[/QUOTE]

LMFAO.... Eminem said that in 8 Mile... Lets get original. Must be watching alot of flicks in your spare time?

ManInTheMirror 01-30-2013 02:47 AM

"oh my ray lewis!"

that is classic- that is #@#@#@#@ing gold right there sir

jeffro318 01-30-2013 03:53 AM

Cruiserdaddy and migraines love / hate relationship really cracks me up... I just learned that...

Kosmo Kards 01-30-2013 10:32 AM

I learned that I have learned on the forum today is that I do not have enough money to buy every card that I see.

XL5 01-30-2013 10:37 AM

[QUOTE=chipmaster;4137823]Things I learned:

[/QUOTE]
"Pole?" Uh oh. That's one pole I don't want to see.