Blowout Cards Forums

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Off Topic

Off Topic This section may contain threads that are NSFW. This section is given a bit of leeway on some of the rules and so you may see some mild language and even some risqué images. Please no threads about race, religion, politics, or sexual orientation. Please no self promotion, sign up, or fundraising threads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2013, 12:32 PM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpastikMooss View Post
A few months later she posts some pics of her and a new boyfriend and wow, she must've weighed 300 pounds (she was a skinny cross country kid when I knew her growing up). Crazy how people change.
300 lbs?!?!? That is crazy going from cross country to morbidly obese.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anderdale View Post
Yes! This happened last summer with my first love. Unfortunately I am 2-3 times my size too so we both won and lost that feeling
So you both smiled, then looked down at yourselves and frowned? At least you were temporarily happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dustin9900 View Post
I had a friend and every girl he dated and dumped soon after became strippers...true story..wonder if his wife knows about this lol i kid i kid.
What the hell did he do to them? Seriously, would he give them pole dancing lessons for their anniversary? Implants for Christmas? Also, did he ever get discounts after?
Old 01-31-2013, 12:48 PM   #27 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathgate View Post
I love how this is what you say, yet your signature lists EVERYONE on your ignore list. Ever thought of taking your own advice?
What's my signature have to do with anything? 99% of the people on it are from call out threads when they back out of deals, don't ship cards (or wait a month to ship after getting paid) ect..

Edit, I misread your post, yes I list them because I have seen in other threads I made them reply to it and I have even gotten a PM from a few of them. I don't feel like dealing with people like I mentioned above that take a long time to ship, back out of deals ect..

Last edited by vc15jrich23; 01-31-2013 at 12:56 PM.
vc15jrich23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 12:55 PM   #28 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler View Post
You and your signature are both terrible.
And you are???????
Old 01-31-2013, 12:56 PM   #29 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vc15jrich23 View Post
Yes there is a better feeling which would be the ex is over you but you aren't over her and worry about her weight. If it is over then move on and don't worry about it. My ex's are dead to me.
Quote:
Someone pooped in my cereal because I don't worry about ex's? They are ex's for a reason
No, it's because you worded your first post wrong. I read it as the best feeling is when your ex is over you but you're not over her. Seems pretty depressing. Then the next part sounds like you're giving yourself advice to get over it. Then you state your exs are dead to you so it sounded like just a bunch of rambling.

Either way, you're over your exs apparently so good for you. But you felt the need to post that in a thread. Did it make you feel better? Were you trying to make a point?
Old 01-31-2013, 03:42 PM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
And you are???????
He is only the most baddest ass mf'r on this site. Consider yourself lucky he even acknowledged your terribleness.
Old 01-31-2013, 03:46 PM   #31 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodie27 View Post
No, it's because you worded your first post wrong. I read it as the best feeling is when your ex is over you but you're not over her. Seems pretty depressing. Then the next part sounds like you're giving yourself advice to get over it. Then you state your exs are dead to you so it sounded like just a bunch of rambling.

Either way, you're over your exs apparently so good for you. But you felt the need to post that in a thread. Did it make you feel better? Were you trying to make a point?
I was giving free Dr. Phil advice I am also trying to understand why it matter's if she gained weight and why it is the best feeling in the world. Either you are bitter and want bad stuff to happen to her or you are not over her and it is your way of coping (spelling) with the breakup.
Old 01-31-2013, 04:02 PM   #32 (permalink)

Quote:
I was giving free Dr. Phil advice I am also trying to understand why it matter's if she gained weight and why it is the best feeling in the world. Either you are bitter and want bad stuff to happen to her or you are not over her and it is your way of coping (spelling) with the breakup.
Nope not at all. It was a relationship from long ago, ended on good terms like I do with all of my exs. I didn't recognize her at all, she approached me and as we talked I felt nothing. It felt good. I don't wish for her to die and It's not like I stalked her and waited for her to get her heart broken and was like "What goes around comes around b*@#h!"

So do all of your relationships end bad? Have you ever remained friends with any of your exs? I get what you're saying, no need to have them in your life if they're exs but what if you were friends that got along so well that you tried a relationship but realized you guys were better off as friends? Do you still have to cut them out of your life? I have a few exs in which it didn't work out, but we remained friends. I didn't invite them to my wedding or anything like that, but we still keep in touch. My wife even talks to them.
Old 01-31-2013, 04:20 PM   #33 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Nope not at all. It was a relationship from long ago, ended on good terms like I do with all of my exs. I didn't recognize her at all, she approached me and as we talked I felt nothing. It felt good. I don't wish for her to die and It's not like I stalked her and waited for her to get her heart broken and was like "What goes around comes around b*@#h!"

So do all of your relationships end bad? Have you ever remained friends with any of your exs? I get what you're saying, no need to have them in your life if they're exs but what if you were friends that got along so well that you tried a relationship but realized you guys were better off as friends? Do you still have to cut them out of your life? I have a few exs in which it didn't work out, but we remained friends. I didn't invite them to my wedding or anything like that, but we still keep in touch. My wife even talks to them.
No, not all of my relationships don't end bad of course some do which is just a part of life. I just don't remain friends with the ex's. Maybe I will one of these days in the future but as of now I just try to look at the future.

On a side note the craziest one I had was a girl who asked if she could quit her job one week after we started talking (not dating) because she thought I would support her forever and she thought I was joking when I said "no, it does not work that way" so she quit her job. Needless to say I cut things off right away.
Old 01-31-2013, 04:55 PM   #34 (permalink)

We don't need you part-timers comin' 'round these parts stirring up trouble...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler View Post
You and your signature are both terrible.
BostonNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 05:00 PM   #35 (permalink)

Quote:
No, not all of my relationships don't end bad of course some do which is just a part of life. I just don't remain friends with the ex's. Maybe I will one of these days in the future but as of now I just try to look at the future.

On a side note the craziest one I had was a girl who asked if she could quit her job one week after we started talking (not dating) because she thought I would support her forever and she thought I was joking when I said "no, it does not work that way" so she quit her job. Needless to say I cut things off right away.
LOL wth? Really? That's pretty ballsy of her. Did you meet her at a strip club?
Old 01-31-2013, 05:02 PM   #36 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonNut View Post
Tyler has brought his "hit it and quit" ways to the forums.
Old 01-31-2013, 06:06 PM   #37 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
LOL wth? Really? That's pretty ballsy of her. Did you meet her at a strip club?
No, she called herself a mechanic but worked at jiffy lube. She was enrolled at the local college to get a degree to be a mechanic too but dropped out after this first week thinking I was going to support her forever.
Old 02-02-2013, 01:06 PM   #38 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anderdale View Post
He is only the most baddest ass mf'r on this site. Consider yourself lucky he even acknowledged your terribleness.
I'm usually too busy acknowledging my own terribleness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonNut View Post
Ok

Quote:
Tyler has brought his "hit it and quit" ways to the forums.
My ex (the bright-eyes one) was gorgeous. Now she gained 40 pounds.
Old 02-02-2013, 01:34 PM   #39 (permalink)

On the flip side have any of you been a chunker and then got burned by a previous lover only to become hotter then the flames of Hell? It is a Charlie Sheen type of winning minus the trashed hotel rooms.Now that my friends is a great feeling.
imbaked247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 11:54 PM   #40 (permalink)

Haha I know what you mean. When I started dating my ex she was in great shape, then after a course of 2 1/2 years she put on a lot of weight. We broke up (not because of the weight lol) and the girl I met after her has lost weight from when we started dating three years ago. She looks great and we are getting married this memorial weekend.
Old 02-04-2013, 12:13 PM   #41 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt54650 View Post
Haha I know what you mean. When I started dating my ex she was in great shape, then after a course of 2 1/2 years she put on a lot of weight. We broke up (not because of the weight lol) and the girl I met after her has lost weight from when we started dating three years ago. She looks great and we are getting married this memorial weekend.
I call BS on the bold statement you shallow bastard!

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding.
Old 02-04-2013, 12:33 PM   #42 (permalink)

I was dumped by a girl that ended up way worse without me and the funny part was her mom liked me so much that she reminded her of it from time to time.
NonSportsCardForum is offline   Reply With Quote