Blowout Cards Forums
Super Break

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Off Topic

Off Topic This section may contain threads that are NSFW. This section is given a bit of leeway on some of the rules and so you may see some mild language and even some risqué images. Please no threads about race, religion, politics, or sexual orientation. Please no self promotion, sign up, or fundraising threads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2013, 08:54 PM   #26 (permalink)

That is people hyping him not himself- he makes it clear in the book
That was never a thought of his, read the book and get back to me. This argument is done I'm paying tribute to an American hero that is it
Old 02-03-2013, 08:58 PM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vc15jrich23 View Post
First he is not my brother as I am in no way related to him so lets get that clear. Second I said I find it crappy that he gloats about killing 160 people. Yes that happens when you sign up for military (and law enforcement, armed security ect) but don't gloat about it. Like I said before if the Taliban sniped 160 american's I am pretty sure you all would be disgusted if they celebrated it over there so why should we celebrate it? It just show's how people only care about themselves instead of looking at the whole entire world.
Wow, you have absolutely no clue. Read his book or maybe do a little research before you make such absurd comments. Guy was a true American hero.
nxun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 09:07 PM   #28 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunda99 View Post
That is people hyping him not himself- he makes it clear in the book
That was never a thought of his, read the book and get back to me. This argument is done I'm paying tribute to an American hero that is it
there was really no argument, you just don't agree with what I said and I don't agree with always seeing "160 kills" after I hear/read his name. Carry on and have a wonderful night (even though the superbowl sucks so far)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nxun View Post
Wow, you have absolutely no clue. Read his book or maybe do a little research before you make such absurd comments. Guy was a true American hero.
So if your family is a threat and he kills them you wouldn't be upset? Those people he killed were son's, daughter's possibly father's mother's ect.. Like I said anytime I have ever seen anything about him right next to it is about his 160 kills which I find crappy to talk about. Say what you want you are entitled to your opinion and I am entitled to my own but I don't think killing people make's someone a hero (unless it is a certain case that needs it like at Sandy hook, but I do not want to go down that road, I am just using it as an example).
vc15jrich23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 12:14 AM   #29 (permalink)

Thoughts and prayers for this hero and his family.

Also, ignore the mouth breathing idiot.
PAYING VERY HANDSOMELY FOR THE "O" IN THE 2009 DREW BLEDSOE BY THE LETTER SET. WILL PAY $25 FINDERS FEE IF YOU DIRECT ME TO ONE AND I AM ABLE TO MAKE A DEAL (eBay and COMC listings NOT APPLICABLE/REDEEMABLE)
ssbledsoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 12:14 AM   #30 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to ChicagoCubsWS

Sorry to start a war. (no pun intended).

But yes, I do not think there should be wars.

And yes I am a young adult. (A legal adult)
Old 02-04-2013, 12:18 AM   #31 (permalink)
Banned

RIP... I will think about this whenever I play battlefield 3.
ttmtrader101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 12:22 AM   #32 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray27Ray52 View Post
I wasn't intending to be disrespectful. His statement about ending wars is ludicrious though. Human beings have fought and killed each other to settle disputes for their entire existence. He is either a young man with no life experience or a tree hugging liberal.
Ever been to one? I just want to know because it's usually only idiots who have never been to war who think it's some glorious example of the human condition. The fact that you think because he is anti war he is young and stupid, is a pretty good indication your lacking in the intelligence department.
Old 02-04-2013, 12:23 AM   #33 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserdaddy7 View Post
I give this post a 10 out of 10.
That's becasue anything that clears out a couple thousand minorites is good to go in your book.
Old 02-04-2013, 12:51 AM   #34 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangejello727 View Post
Well did it go down with thousands dead at the hands of a war? Or not when they separated India into 2 , Pakistan and India? It was possible.
Except India & Pakistan have gone to war more than once, Islamic and Hindu tensions have been raging for centuries in South Asia and the entire movement was not peaceful, a lot of people were martyred to the cause.

India, Bangladesh and Pakistan are all lucky that their massive populations (very difficult to quell popular rebellions and form a large enough contingent of people in those countries loyal to said Crown), distance from their homeland (and British public opinion at the time) drove the English Empire to let them go. Ghandi was absolutely correct in his use of non-violence to make his argument carry weight that was just. He is also fortunate the English legal system allowed him enough freedoms.

This movement was exceptionally rare in history.

Quote:
War is a money making business!
Okay, Alex Jones
Andrew Luck RIP Oscar Taveras
HBMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 08:08 AM   #35 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsoxx11 View Post
Ever been to one? I just want to know because it's usually only idiots who have never been to war who think it's some glorious example of the human condition. The fact that you think because he is anti war he is young and stupid, is a pretty good indication your lacking in the intelligence department.
What exactly in my post led you to the conclusion that I think war is, in your words, "some glorious example of the human condition"? I'm not a fan of war. I wish we,as human beings, didn't have to kill each other to solve our problems. But that is not the world we live in. War has always existed and it always will. You can't just wish it gone. It's not going to happen.

My perception of the fellows post, that seems to have everyone in a tizzy, is where he exclaims that there shouldn't be any wars. He's right... there shouldn't be. But there is, and there always will be. Young people tend to look at the world through rosy colored glasses and think that everyone should just share a peace pipe and hold hands. Sorry to burst his bubble. That's not reality.
Old 02-04-2013, 10:59 AM   #36 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HBMC View Post
Except India & Pakistan have gone to war more than once, Islamic and Hindu tensions have been raging for centuries in South Asia and the entire movement was not peaceful, a lot of people were martyred to the cause.

India, Bangladesh and Pakistan are all lucky that their massive populations (very difficult to quell popular rebellions and form a large enough contingent of people in those countries loyal to said Crown), distance from their homeland (and British public opinion at the time) drove the English Empire to let them go. Ghandi was absolutely correct in his use of non-violence to make his argument carry weight that was just. He is also fortunate the English legal system allowed him enough freedoms.

If you think that war isnt mean to to stimulate an ecomony during dire times (money making business), you need to do a bit mroe reading. Aferall we only war during recessionary times!! How ironic.

This movement was exceptionally rare in history.

Okay, Alex Jones

What India and Pakistan did there after was not the question. The question asked was if the needless killing of innocent people was needed in order to solve a problem? Yes or no?

Why is that that companies can work out infastructure, buyout and merger negotiations without killing each other in a gun battle? Yet when two nations go into a phase of trade, they need to kill one another? Maybe its because there is no negotiations, its "My way or the highway buddy" mentalitiy.

If you take celebration in killing people in order to prove a point, thats up to you. I dont object to it. But to stand in the way of telling people that the end all solution to solving a problem is to kill it is being pretty naive in my books.

By the way, the english didnt allow ghandi the freedom to choose, India was a democracy well before they came. Infact, history shows you that the birth of democracy came from some of the oldest religons known to man frome east asia. The right NOT to fight and kill existed well before you think.

Again, back to to the tribute for a man that did his duty!!
Orangejello727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 02:24 PM   #37 (permalink)

Show some respect, you clowns.

Mr. Irrelevant: The choice of Aaron Hernandez with the 180th pick gave ImNOTDanShakespeare the worst pick of the last round in terms of projected points.
DanShakespeare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 02:58 PM   #38 (permalink)

I'm surprised no one has brought up Ron Paul's tweet about Chris Kyle. I'm hoping it's a hoax, otherwise, its a good example of someone putting their foot in their mouth, up to the hip!

I am a network admin. If you see me laughing, pray you have a recent backup.
Deathgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 05:09 PM   #39 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to fm8418

Quote:
Originally Posted by vc15jrich23 View Post
there was really no argument, you just don't agree with what I said and I don't agree with always seeing "160 kills" after I hear/read his name. Carry on and have a wonderful night (even though the superbowl sucks so far)

So if your family is a threat and he kills them you wouldn't be upset? Those people he killed were son's, daughter's possibly father's mother's ect.. Like I said anytime I have ever seen anything about him right next to it is about his 160 kills which I find crappy to talk about. Say what you want you are entitled to your opinion and I am entitled to my own but I don't think killing people make's someone a hero (unless it is a certain case that needs it like at Sandy hook, but I do not want to go down that road, I am just using it as an example).
and you're just coming off douchey, I know what you're trying to say but it's all wrong and you're going after the wrong people. That Sandy Hook guy was a son to!!!!!
fm8418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 06:38 PM   #40 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to groundsupport

How isnt this man a hero? He is legend.

If you disagree with that then you never served and or gutless and take being an American for granted.

He didnt ask for the war but volunteered to serve this country and did it the fulliest of his ability.
groundsupport is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 06:44 PM   #41 (permalink)

RIP Kyle.

Coming back from my tour of duty, it seems that I was greeted by the same wonderful Americans that still crawl around. I was only spit at.
Judging from this message board, we will never come together again on anything. But, some of us like Kyle will still step up and do a job that gets notice. That's the kind of people that I want watching my back.
just-for-cards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 09:14 PM   #42 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserdaddy7 View Post
I give this post a 10 out of 10.
Your opinion doesn't matter, but nice try.

RIP, Kyle. I honor you service, not your kill count.
tajikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 12:10 AM   #43 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sikkcaden View Post
May he RIP
^Posted by the anti-war, Liberal, who believes all problems can be solved through education rather than violence.

This isn't a political thread. This is a man who risked his life fighting for his country. He was asked to do a job in order to protect his fellow citizens, and by all accounts did it flawlessly. At no point should this ever be a polarizing issue.

If you have an issue with war, you need to take that up with your Congressman. Senator etc. Never anyone in our military. They are doing a job that the rest of us are too much of p*ssies to do.

Once again, may he RIP.
Sikkcaden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 12:26 AM   #44 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by groundsupport View Post
How isnt this man a hero? He is legend.

If you disagree with that then you never served and or gutless and take being an American for granted.

He didnt ask for the war but volunteered to serve this country and did it the fulliest of his ability.
Heros are the ones who didn't make it home, all he did was his job.
Old 02-05-2013, 11:02 AM   #45 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to groundsupport

Quote:
What???

How many lives did he save?

Gutless...
groundsupport is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 11:26 AM   #46 (permalink)
Banned

The best thing to do is not start threads like this.

Contribution for the well being of a nation is done by everyone. Not just a few. Everyone deserves a pat on the back. Some more than others. This is the reason why there is always arguments on who to give the nod to and who to ignore.
Orangejello727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 12:27 AM   #47 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to fm8418

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangejello727 View Post
The best thing to do is not start threads like this.

Contribution for the well being of a nation is done by everyone. Not just a few. Everyone deserves a pat on the back. Some more than others. This is the reason why there is always arguments on who to give the nod to and who to ignore.
truth, everyone has their own purpose and reason for what they do. Some people want to fight wars, some like to protect the home front, some like to invent the technology that is made to fight the wars.
fm8418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 02:41 AM   #48 (permalink)

Quote:
More ignorance from you.
Davesportscards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 02:54 AM   #49 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davesportscards View Post
More ignorance from you.
You know nothing and it shows everytime you post. Don't you have some poor teenage girls to go threaten? I see you have a thing for following people....

Last edited by redsoxx11; 02-08-2013 at 02:59 AM.
redsoxx11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 10:45 AM   #50 (permalink)

Quote:
You know nothing and it shows everytime you post. Don't you have some poor teenage girls to go threaten? I see you have a thing for following people....
I see you have a thing for being an *@*@*@*. What don't I know keyboard warrior?

Last edited by Davesportscards; 02-08-2013 at 10:47 AM.
Davesportscards is offline   Reply With Quote