Blowout Cards Forums
Halloween

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Off Topic

Off Topic This section may contain threads that are NSFW. This section is given a bit of leeway on some of the rules and so you may see some mild language and even some risqué images. Please no threads about race, religion, politics, or sexual orientation. Please no self promotion, sign up, or fundraising threads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-05-2013, 04:32 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Shipping to Canada

I usually ship only to within the USA...I use the first class package thru USPS and do it thru paypal/ebay with tracking information. I think the total is usually $1.64 using the bubble mailers I use and plugging in 3oz. My question is, any idea how much it costs to ship to Canada from the USA? Is it a whole lot more than $1.64? I have a couple Brett Lawrie cards and I would like to offer shipping into Canada but want to make sure I have my costs covered.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Thank you,

Grant
Gdogg6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 04:47 PM   #2 (permalink)

From Iowa to Canada it was under $3.00 for a kaepernick contenders auto in a bubble mailer. There's not much of a difference.

Mr. Irrelevant: The choice of Aaron Hernandez with the 180th pick gave ImNOTDanShakespeare the worst pick of the last round in terms of projected points.
DanShakespeare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 04:48 PM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanShakespeare View Post
From Iowa to Canada it was under $3.00 for a kaepernick contenders auto in a bubble mailer. There's not much of a difference.
Before or after the price increase? It should be around $6 now.
MI Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 04:53 PM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MI Rob View Post
Before or after the price increase? It should be around $6 now.
About a year ago? So probably before the price increase? Sorry op if its more then I said.

Mr. Irrelevant: The choice of Aaron Hernandez with the 180th pick gave ImNOTDanShakespeare the worst pick of the last round in terms of projected points.
DanShakespeare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 05:29 PM   #5 (permalink)
Approved Group Sub Host

be VERY careful without tracking it will get you every time
Old 02-05-2013, 05:30 PM   #6 (permalink)
Banned

New price increase to ship to canada 1st class includes tracking. I think for 3oz is $7.35. USPS now tracks 1st class to Canada with that new price.
Orangejello727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 05:31 PM   #7 (permalink)
Banned

so sellers now can have DC sending to Canada? thats a big plus.
CrisCarter80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 10:27 AM   #8 (permalink)

I don't know why eBay still offers tracking to Canada ...effective 1/27 when the rates went up USPS discontinued tracking to Canada you can only do registered which includes Sig confirmation, 1st class international or priority international ...I just mailed a 4 oz package yesterday to a member here and it cost me $7.45 and was unable to do labels through Paypal ship now or usps website

Posted from Blowoutcards.com App for Android
Old 02-06-2013, 06:29 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangejello727 View Post
New price increase to ship to canada 1st class includes tracking. I think for 3oz is $7.35. USPS now tracks 1st class to Canada with that new price.
hmm...my post office said there's still no tracking without registered.
Old 02-06-2013, 07:09 PM   #10 (permalink)
Banned

Houdini started a thread about it..

Canada Priority Mail now tracking via paypal?
Quote:
Key international changes include:

USPS is introducing a new Delivery Confirmation™ service—Electronic USPS Delivery Confirmation® International (E-USPS DELCON INTL™)—that will be included at no charge to select locations. Upon launch, this service will be offered on the following services to Canada (with more countries to come):

All First-Class Package International Service™ items (replacing First-Class Mail International®—see below)

Select Priority Mail International® Flat Rate Envelopes and Small Flat Rate Priced Boxes

E-USPS DELCON INTL™ will be available through eBay Labels for qualifying shipments as of January 27. And as with other delivery confirmation services, E-USPS DELCON INTL™ information will be automatically uploaded to My eBay and emailed to your buyer.

SOURCE:
Sellers: Important USPS® updates in effect January 27?price changes, additional FREE international insurance, more | eBay Announcement Page

Sellers: Important USPS® updates in effect January 27?price changes, additional FREE international insurance, more | eBay Announcement Page
Orangejello727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 07:53 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philly-Cards View Post
hmm...my post office said there's still no tracking without registered.
no tracking just signature confirmation through registered...don't worry it's $12.95 for a 4oz package

as for the econ delivery I think that's just for ebay labels....Paypal ship now and USPS websites still allow only express international or priority internation and priority international is $19.95 OUCH!

I read that the USPS loses 25 million dollars a day...well now that they cut out Saturday 1st class deliveries let's hope they cut hourly employee wages or lose the USPS all together
Bader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 08:25 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bader View Post
no tracking just signature confirmation through registered...don't worry it's $12.95 for a 4oz package

as for the econ delivery I think that's just for ebay labels....Paypal ship now and USPS websites still allow only express international or priority internation and priority international is $19.95 OUCH!

I read that the USPS loses 25 million dollars a day...well now that they cut out Saturday 1st class deliveries let's hope they cut hourly employee wages or lose the USPS all together
They wouldn't be in business anymore if they were losing $25 million dollars a day. Also, Saturday deliveries do not stop until August.
MI Rob is offline   Reply With Quote