Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Off Topic

Off Topic This section may contain threads that are NSFW. This section is given a bit of leeway on some of the rules and so you may see some mild language and even some risqué images. Please no threads about race, religion, politics, or sexual orientation. Please no self promotion, sign up, or fundraising threads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-05-2013, 10:29 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Star Wars VII Discussion

Just want to find out what others would like to see in the next three movies. Plot line etc..

Also in regards to the stand alone films they will be making http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=99937, what characters would you want them to focus on.

Here's a fan made trailer to keep you pumped!

Star Wars Episode VII Trailer 2015 - YouTube
Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 10:36 PM   #2 (permalink)

Does anyone really expect this to be even decent?
lambeauleap87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 10:40 PM   #3 (permalink)

saw somewhere they are working on a yoda stand-alone movie

:jedi::jedi::jedi:
natbornkiller is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 10:42 PM   #4 (permalink)

Han Solo Stand alone. Legit.

No matter what bank will be made of these movies. Their reputation has already assured that.

"Always with them negative waves"- Oddball
"Uh-uh, I don't tip"- Mr. Pink
ajlaxmn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 11:11 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lambeauleap87 View Post
I do, after the terrible prequels these will be done very well. At least I hope. I would love to see the Thrawn Trilogy brought to the big screen.
GoTribe!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 11:19 PM   #6 (permalink)

My girlfriend took my Star Wars virginity on Saturday night. We watched Episode IV and I needed a 6 pack to make it through the movie. Besides the Avengers, I've never been so disappointed by a movie franchise with so many followers.
MI Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 11:27 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lambeauleap87 View Post
Yes. Yes I do. Disney knows how to make good movies, unlike George Lucas the last decade or more.
Nicnac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 11:28 PM   #8 (permalink)

First, let me say I have not read any of the Star Wars books in regards to the expanded universe, so I know very little there.

I'm not sure what i'd like to see in 7 8 and 9. As long it has a great script and it doesn't have too much cgi. Using unknown actors would be nice, as long as they have great potential. I'd ask for them to make the 7th movie while considering very carefully what would be in the 9th, so that everything will fit nicely. If this is possible.

I would like to see a stand alone film that deals with the clone wars. Just a film that puts a spotlight on some important battles and incorperates all those awesome jedi we never get to see much of, apart from very little action on Geonosis.

A stand alone that shows us what happens after order 66, the time period between revenge of the sith and a new hope, when most of the jedi are hunted down and killed. showing us which jedi survived order 66 and by the end of the movie which jedi will have ended up surviving the great purge. cause we know yoda and obi wan weren't the only two jedi left by a new hope, there must've even been other pockets of resistence by then who were led by jedi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by natbornkiller View Post
saw somewhere they are working on a yoda stand-alone movie
Maybe exploits from a younger yoda when he was in his prime, teaching, on missions, in battle?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajlaxmn View Post
Han Solo Stand alone. Legit.

No matter what bank will be made of these movies. Their reputation has already assured that.
I'd say Mace Windu or Boba Fett, but Solo is always a safe bet. I agree about the movies ability to make a boat load of cash.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MI Rob View Post
My girlfriend took my Star Wars virginity on Saturday night. We watched Episode IV and I needed a 6 pack to make it through the movie. Besides the Avengers, I've never been so disappointed by a movie franchise with so many followers.
Ouch dude. See the thing is with Star Wars, some of us grew up with that. You also have to keep in mind of the scale of the movie back in 77. It was amazing.. groundbreaking even. It blew our minds. We fell in love. Sure if you watched Episode I-III, then the older ones, you are going to say "I don't get it." "this isn't filling".

Last edited by Ronin; 02-05-2013 at 11:35 PM.
Old 02-05-2013, 11:55 PM   #9 (permalink)

Ohhh they have all fo the material they will need to make a good movie, just making one can be difficult

List of Star Wars novels - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That have to go with a story that allows for expansion and future movies,TV shows,etc. They have billions to recoup so expect a Star wars ride at every disney, the "Star Wars Experience" and more and more. Oh they will ride this bugger into the floor, bet your ass.
So
Hoard up your 1977 SW Figures as they will explode.
Old 02-06-2013, 04:33 PM   #10 (permalink)

this just in New Star Wars Stand-Alone Films to Follow Boba Fett and Young Han Solo - ComingSoon.net
Old 02-06-2013, 04:53 PM   #11 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Quote:
Originally Posted by MI Rob View Post
Hot dang, I thought I was alone in not liking the Avengers. COMPLETE waste of time!
tajikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 04:02 PM   #12 (permalink)

In the last couple of days there has been a lot of discussions about Disney releasing stand alone films. One of them is about Han Solo. A lot of speculation has come up on who should star. One name that hasn't been mentioned really suprises me. I think Ashton Kutcher would be a geat choice. I know he is a little older, but he looks young. Certainly not a great actor, but he's decent ( see The Guardian). Anyone else think he could pull it off.
Old 02-09-2013, 05:35 PM   #13 (permalink)

Just this morning, I got into a conversation with my husband about this. He is so excited to take our son when it finally comes out. I hope to add it to the movies I will never see.
Old 02-09-2013, 05:41 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoTribe!!! View Post
In the last couple of days there has been a lot of discussions about Disney releasing stand alone films. One of them is about Han Solo. A lot of speculation has come up on who should star. One name that hasn't been mentioned really suprises me. I think Ashton Kutcher would be a geat choice. I know he is a little older, but he looks young. Certainly not a great actor, but he's decent ( see The Guardian). Anyone else think he could pull it off.
ashton is not that young anymore
hes probally harrisons age at the time of star wars

:jedi::jedi::jedi:
natbornkiller is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 05:49 PM   #15 (permalink)

You're right he is, but he looks younger. I just don't like hardly any of the names being brought up at this point.
Old 02-09-2013, 07:27 PM   #16 (permalink)

I have hopes, hopefully it does well, along with the game Star Wars 1313 coming out, I still have hopes for Battlefront 3