Blowout Cards Forums
Super Break

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Off Topic

Off Topic This section may contain threads that are NSFW. This section is given a bit of leeway on some of the rules and so you may see some mild language and even some risqué images. Please no threads about race, religion, politics, or sexual orientation. Please no self promotion, sign up, or fundraising threads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2013, 07:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned

Default How the heck do I recover my Photobucket in the Old Version?

I hate the new version of photobucket and hate the new background layout. Its sandy, blah, boring, I want my custom background and the ability to see my entire card in my photos and not have them cutoff!!!

Who else is having this issue, doesnt like it either and can help?
Trueduckfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 08:14 PM   #2 (permalink)

There should be a "Switch Back" button somewhere...but in something like 26 days, the whole site is changing to the new format.
lambeauleap87 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 08:40 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lambeauleap87 View Post
There should be a "Switch Back" button somewhere...but in something like 26 days, the whole site is changing to the new format.
yeah I used to have the option to switch back. Now Im stuck. I dont like it at all.......
Old 02-07-2013, 01:44 PM   #4 (permalink)

switch to Picasa... the massive amount of complaints about Photobucket through the years baffle me when there are superior alternatives that don't randomly crap out, get slow, give you uselessly tiny thumbnails etc.
Nicnac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 03:04 PM   #5 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicnac View Post
switch to Picasa... the massive amount of complaints about Photobucket through the years baffle me when there are superior alternatives that don't randomly crap out, get slow, give you uselessly tiny thumbnails etc.
Do I have to take new pics and upload them to that site And basically start all over with my photos? Or is there a quick easy way to transfer what I already have uploaded To Photobucket?
Thanks
Old 02-08-2013, 06:39 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trueduckfan View Post
Do I have to take new pics and upload them to that site And basically start all over with my photos? Or is there a quick easy way to transfer what I already have uploaded To Photobucket?
Thanks
I think you have to export-all from Photobucket to your computer. Then start setting up albums in Picasa and import them by album...
Old 02-08-2013, 08:31 PM   #7 (permalink)

I am no longer using photobucket and will be switching to pisasa very soon. All my pics are already on my computer.
Kosmo Kards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 04:58 PM   #8 (permalink)
Banned

yeah thankfully I had photobucket at the time my computer's hard drive crashed. So I have to start all over as far as uploading pics into a new photo share album unless there is an easier way to export or copy photos from bucket to another site?

Would I just copy codes as I normally do or does that not work? What I really hate about the new Bucket is the fact that most of my cards are cut off! Atleast the vertical or normal cards as opposed to the horizontal ones. I liked how you could open an album or page and see all of the cards at once laid out before you without having to click and go into each one close up.

Is that how Picasa works?
Old 02-10-2013, 01:59 AM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trueduckfan View Post
yeah thankfully I had photobucket at the time my computer's hard drive crashed. So I have to start all over as far as uploading pics into a new photo share album unless there is an easier way to export or copy photos from bucket to another site?

Would I just copy codes as I normally do or does that not work? What I really hate about the new Bucket is the fact that most of my cards are cut off! Atleast the vertical or normal cards as opposed to the horizontal ones. I liked how you could open an album or page and see all of the cards at once laid out before you without having to click and go into each one close up.

Is that how Picasa works?
In Picasa, grab a bunch of pictures you want in the same 'album' from your desktop and drag them to the upload window... name the album and let them upload. It will arrange them in some cool, funky way, which you can customize. Done.
Start another album, and repeat.

You can move pictures between albums, label them, tab the faces in them for other people to find, etc.

Last edited by Nicnac; 02-10-2013 at 02:02 AM.