Blowout Cards Forums
Advertise On Forum

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Off Topic

Off Topic This section may contain threads that are NSFW. This section is given a bit of leeway on some of the rules and so you may see some mild language and even some risqué images. Please no threads about race, religion, politics, or sexual orientation. Please no self promotion, sign up, or fundraising threads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-07-2013, 01:49 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default Tax Return question...

i know technically its still early, but heres the deal:

- Filed at HR Block 7pm Jan 30th. Apparently they have it to where you can track all your info through an account you make on their website including your preparers name and contact # etc if you have questions.

- Received email from HR Block 330pm this past Sunday, Feb 3rd that my tax return had been accepted by the IRS.

Currently it is technically Feb 7th...

there is still no information on my tax return on either the HR Block personal page...or tracking through IRS.gov wheres my refund tracker.

It says on the IRS page that tracking/refund date should be available 24 hours after receiving confirmation that IRS has accepted said return.

anybody else having these issues?
cdub6238 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 02:26 AM   #2 (permalink)

I'd say that they've received it, but haven't fully processed it yet. The whole thing this year is just all unorganized. But when my GF went to H&R block to file, the guy said that as long as you were able to complete all your forms and file. You should be receiving your tax return back between around Feb 15th-21st

Able to file everything as in because some forms they haven't received yet due to all the changes within the system this year. My gf has to wait until the 15th to get the school form she needs from H&R block to be able to fully file. Could file without it, but waiting for the form is going to bring extra money

So with that said you should be fine and nothing to worry about..rough estimate they've been saying for returns is 7-21 days AFTER the IRS receives your taxes and looks them over. So I'd say you should be expecting around the middle of that
CAS239 is offline   Reply With Quote