Blowout Cards Forums
Metro Sports Cards

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Off Topic

Off Topic This section may contain threads that are NSFW. This section is given a bit of leeway on some of the rules and so you may see some mild language and even some risqué images. Please no threads about race, religion, politics, or sexual orientation. Please no self promotion, sign up, or fundraising threads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2013, 08:36 PM   #126 (permalink)
Banned

We will win the next challenge. Time to step up our A game
theautographkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 09:20 PM   #127 (permalink)

I take full responsibility for the Mulet Mafia loss. I held my own, but if my ankle wasn't so sore, I would have made up for the other members. As it heals, I vow - Tim Tebow style:

"You will never see any person on the entire island fight as hard as I will fight the rest of the challenge. You will never see another person push his team as hard as I will push everybody the rest of the challenge. You will never see a team fight harder than we will the rest of the challenge.

Jeff bless."
btimm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 09:33 PM   #128 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to Cornerstore

One down. Too easy

http://yankeesgofor28.blogspot.com/
Cornerstore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 09:34 PM   #129 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmbtvs View Post
Jeff Probst - Alright it was a very close win, but The My Little Ponies were victorious. The Mullet Mafia fell behind when goclips! had trouble with his leg of the swimming course, and they were never able to catch back up.

My Little Ponies you are all safe from elimination and have won flint to start fires.

Mullet Mafia, you are going to tribal council where one of you will be going home tonight.

(I'll send a pm prompting for voting later this evening, but for now you are all at tribal council and Jeff is tossing out some questions to be answered by any of you)

At tribal council (Mullet Mafia Only)

Jeff Probst - So what happened at today's challenge?
Has everyone been pulling their own weight at camp?
Have you noticed any alliances being set up yet?
Is there any talk of a hidden immunity idol?

I feel as if everyone has been pulling their weight around the camp. Saw Clarka and kings making out behind the tiki shed last night, but then spooned with Clarka later that night. Made for an awkward night.
As for alliances none have been made, but strip poker last night was pretty even. So I'm assuming nobody has teamed up yet.
Immunity? Who needs that!
I feel as if tension will get worse as the time goes by with no women on the island!

Mr. Irrelevant: The choice of Aaron Hernandez with the 180th pick gave ImNOTDanShakespeare the worst pick of the last round in terms of projected points.
DanShakespeare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 12:31 AM   #130 (permalink)

man, people need to realize that body heat is easy to share!

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Clarka3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 12:48 AM   #131 (permalink)

exactly if i would not of cuddled with that wild pig that came into camp i would of lost my other ball
Old 02-25-2013, 02:08 AM   #132 (permalink)

Pathetic cant believe we lost to those scrubs
Old 02-25-2013, 04:53 AM   #133 (permalink)

Sorry all that blow gave me the shaky legs, fellas. I'll manage my high better next time.

As for the hidden immunity idol, I found something late at night, but unfortunately it was attached to btimm. He sure let me yank on it for awhile before he said anything...
GoClips! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 08:07 PM   #134 (permalink)

Jeff Probst - Alright, I'll read the votes. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

btimm
GoClips!
bbcardsrgreat
GoClips!
bbcardsrgreat
bbcardsrgreat
bbcardsrgreat

And the 1st person voted out of Survivor Blowoutcards edition with 5 votes....

bbcardsrgreat

The last vote will remain hidden.

(Jeff snuffs bbcardsrgreat's torch)

bbcardsrgreat the tribe has spoken, it's time for you to go.

For the rest of you, not a great start, but you do now have fire. You have stated that there are no alliances but it looks to me that there are. Those of you that are not in it, better catch up quickly. You can all head back to camp. Good night.
mmbtvs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 08:36 PM   #135 (permalink)

wow. that's obviously a 3-4 person voting bloc. i'm not shy- i voted for GoClips! to get the previous winner off the island.

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Clarka3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 09:18 PM   #136 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarka3 View Post
wow. that's obviously a 3-4 person voting bloc. i'm not shy- i voted for GoClips! to get the previous winner off the island.
Let's just say I also didn't vote for the person being voted out, haha

No alliance's here, everyone needs to watch out

Mr. Irrelevant: The choice of Aaron Hernandez with the 180th pick gave ImNOTDanShakespeare the worst pick of the last round in terms of projected points.
Old 02-25-2013, 10:56 PM   #137 (permalink)

as i walk out of the circle of fire i flip everyone off and kiss me bum
Old 02-26-2013, 12:00 AM   #138 (permalink)

Quote:
Jeff Probst - Alright, I'll read the votes. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

btimm
GoClips!
bbcardsrgreat
GoClips!
bbcardsrgreat
bbcardsrgreat
bbcardsrgreat

And the 1st person voted out of Survivor Blowoutcards edition with 5 votes....

bbcardsrgreat

The last vote will remain hidden.

(Jeff snuffs bbcardsrgreat's torch)

bbcardsrgreat the tribe has spoken, it's time for you to go.

For the rest of you, not a great start, but you do now have fire. You have stated that there are no alliances but it looks to me that there are. Those of you that are not in it, better catch up quickly. You can all head back to camp. Good night.

What the hell is an alliance???????????
Old 02-26-2013, 12:47 AM   #139 (permalink)
Banned

Way to go team. If anybody wants to set up an Alliance PM me. Ya YAaaaa
BroncosFAN#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 02:42 AM   #140 (permalink)

2 votes eh? Ok, I see the nice shiny target on my back. I promise to go catch us some big fish to make up for the challenge. We'll be knee deep in Tuna tomorrow..... hopefully, cause it's getting a little weird out here at night, already.
Old 02-26-2013, 10:31 AM   #141 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoClips! View Post
Sorry all that blow gave me the shaky legs, fellas. I'll manage my high better next time.

As for the hidden immunity idol, I found something late at night, but unfortunately it was attached to btimm. He sure let me yank on it for awhile before he said anything...
I thought based on the little hands that it was Nodie. Now I feel violated.
btimm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 02:38 PM   #142 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by btimm View Post
I thought based on the little hands that it was Nodie. Now I feel violated.
You confused my nimble hands with GoClips!???? I am offended. I have brought shame to the nickname "French Tickler"
Old 02-26-2013, 08:44 PM   #143 (permalink)

Default Episode 2

Back at camp there is a little stress at team Mullet Mafia. Nobody likes seeing their names being written down, and Linus St. Claire has to be the laziest piece of crap on the planet.

At Team My Little Ponies they are celebrating, but there is an aura of paranoia that has begun to grow as it becomes obvious that some members have made alliances and go walking off at different times.

At today's immunity challenge

Jeff Probst - Alright, today's challenge is for both reward and immunity. You are playing for a full fishing kit including, lines, hooks, and nets.

Here's how the challenge will work: You will all move out to a platform sitting over the water and pick up a padded baton. One person from each team will move to the center of the platform and will attempt to knock their opponent off of the platform at my go. No punching or kicking. If you drop your baton you are out. First team to score 5 wins will win the fishing gear and immunity.

My little ponies one member of your team has to sit out. I'll give you all a moment to decide the order that each of your teams will compete in and then we'll get started.
mmbtvs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 09:45 PM   #144 (permalink)

My American Gladiators training is finally going to pay off! Bring it on Ponies!! I wanna start this thing off strong.
Old 02-26-2013, 10:35 PM   #145 (permalink)

Quote:
Back at camp there is a little stress at team Mullet Mafia. Nobody likes seeing their names being written down, and Linus St. Claire has to be the laziest piece of crap on the planet.

At Team My Little Ponies they are celebrating, but there is an aura of paranoia that has begun to grow as it becomes obvious that some members have made alliances and go walking off at different times.

At today's immunity challenge

Jeff Probst - Alright, today's challenge is for both reward and immunity. You are playing for a full fishing kit including, lines, hooks, and nets.

Here's how the challenge will work: You will all move out to a platform sitting over the water and pick up a padded baton. One person from each team will move to the center of the platform and will attempt to knock their opponent off of the platform at my go. No punching or kicking. If you drop your baton you are out. First team to score 5 wins will win the fishing gear and immunity.

My little ponies one member of your team has to sit out. I'll give you all a moment to decide the order that each of your teams will compete in and then we'll get started.
I ain't scured.... Ill take on 2 men.... Wouldn't be the first time.. Wait what!?

Old 02-26-2013, 11:08 PM   #146 (permalink)
Banned

Ill go whenever. I am down to sit out or dominate some a$$es
BroncosFAN#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 11:53 PM   #147 (permalink)

I will be great at this event, i mean im always knocking men down and grabbing there "batons".
lrogge1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 01:03 AM   #148 (permalink)

Default Order

1. cinnakaok
2. Danshakespeare
3. btimm
4. nodie27
5. Linus St. Claire
6. Clarka3
7. GoClips

This line up didn't matter since we all have experience wielding large rods around. Linus even has experience with multiple rods.

Now everyone start popping your Flinstone steroids!

Last edited by Nodie27; 02-27-2013 at 02:22 PM.
Nodie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 01:20 AM   #149 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodie27 View Post
1. cinnakaok
2. Danshakespeare
3. btimm
4. nodie27
5. Linus St. Claire
6. GoClips

This line up didn't matter since we all have experience wielding large rods around. Linus even has experience with multiple rods.

Now everyone start popping your Flinstone steroids!
I actually had one this morning with a bowl of wheaties this morning...

I've got this one sir, being 6'5'' I've got great arm reach. And also wielding a large rod does help.

Old 02-27-2013, 02:17 AM   #150 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to Cornerstore

I may only be 5'9. But my nears of watching Nitro and Zap are finally going to pay off. Plus I just took a solid shot of morphine so I'm feeling just great. Lets Do This

http://yankeesgofor28.blogspot.com/
Cornerstore is offline   Reply With Quote