Blowout Cards Forums
eBay Front Page (card ed)

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Off Topic

Off Topic This section may contain threads that are NSFW. This section is given a bit of leeway on some of the rules and so you may see some mild language and even some risqué images. Please no threads about race, religion, politics, or sexual orientation. Please no self promotion, sign up, or fundraising threads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2013, 12:06 PM   #1 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to avjp87
Default Courthouse shooting this morning, 2 dead, 4 injured

Just another tragedy and lives ruined. I'm surprised this stuff doesn't happen more often in courthouses. Never had an issue like this here in Philadelphia all the years I've worked here. Thoughts and prayers to all effected.

Wilmington Courthouse Gunman Shoots 4, Kills 2, Including Wife | NBC 10 Philadelphia
avjp87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 12:11 PM   #2 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

I'm in an optimistic mood. I'll give it unti noon before the a$$hats ruin the thread and it get's reported.

It a shame.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/jon-s-box-breaks-and-more
jlzinck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 12:19 PM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlzinck View Post
I'm in an optimistic mood. I'll give it unti noon before the a$$hats ruin the thread and it get's reported.

It a shame.
what could the tight a$$e$ report it for??
Old 02-11-2013, 12:55 PM   #4 (permalink)

yeah i don't live to far from there pretty scary
packers4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 12:57 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by avjp87 View Post
what could the tight a$$e$ report it for??
Well as long as it isnt against the WilsonValdez agenda(the thread) it should be ok. Otherwise he will report it.

Anyways.... Im wondering if a Family Court incident years ago set this in motion. Dont get me wrong I am in no way justifying these actions. As men many of us can admit the family courts are against us before we even show up. I know alot of men who have gotten hammered in family court. Taken for their money and given 4 days a month with their children(every other weekend). I cant imagine the range of emotions if my wife left AND took my kids. I certanly wouldnt turn to violence but I can see how less stable people go off the deep end.
cruiserdaddy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 01:07 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserdaddy7 View Post
Well as long as it isnt against the WilsonValdez agenda(the thread) it should be ok. Otherwise he will report it.

Anyways.... Im wondering if a Family Court incident years ago set this in motion. Dont get me wrong I am in no way justifying these actions. As men many of us can admit the family courts are against us before we even show up. I know alot of men who have gotten hammered in family court. Taken for their money and given 4 days a month with their children(every other weekend). I cant imagine the range of emotions if my wife left AND took my kids. I certanly wouldnt turn to violence but I can see how less stable people go off the deep end.

I totally hear what you're saying. I work and deal with situations like that everyday. From the information I'm getting is the shooter came to the courthouse with the intent to harm his wife, who was also one of the deceased.

But yeah, sometimes situations like involving custody and child support get out of control very quickly.
Old 02-11-2013, 01:13 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by avjp87 View Post
I totally hear what you're saying. I work and deal with situations like that everyday. From the information I'm getting is the shooter came to the courthouse with the intent to harm his wife, who was also one of the deceased.

But yeah, sometimes situations like involving custody and child support get out of control very quickly.
Its kind of like the Dorner situation. I think he is being truthful and was driven off a cliff by LAPD corruption. He seemed to be a decent guy before being driven to this. People who have it all taken away wrongfully and nothing to lose can be very dangerous.
cruiserdaddy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 01:17 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserdaddy7 View Post
Its kind of like the Dorner situation. I think he is being truthful and was driven off a cliff by LAPD corruption. He seemed to be a decent guy before being driven to this. People who have it all taken away wrongfully and nothing to lose can be very dangerous.
totalllllllllly agree with you on that.
Old 02-11-2013, 01:28 PM   #9 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to Cornerstore

Man i Saw 5th street in Philadelphia thought it was the traffic courts on spring garden which im real close to. Still sad, wilmington isnt far away. But hearing about a shooting in Philadelphia to me isn't a rare occurance used to go to Temple you go 4 blocks off campus you would be likely robbed at gunpoint.