Blowout Cards Forums
Baseball Card Singles

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Off Topic

Off Topic This section may contain threads that are NSFW. This section is given a bit of leeway on some of the rules and so you may see some mild language and even some risqué images. Please no threads about race, religion, politics, or sexual orientation. Please no self promotion, sign up, or fundraising threads.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-13-2013, 03:28 AM   #1 (permalink)
Member
 
lionheart21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Silver Spring, Maryland
Posts: 1,325
Default When my taxes come in

I am thinking about buying a few boxes but do not know which ones to get.. Love the look of the Stratas... I may be doing a live break also and will be selling/trading anything I do not keep!!
lionheart21 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 07:19 AM   #2 (permalink)
Member
 
DaveTaplin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: West Gardiner, Me
Posts: 1,206
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionheart21 View Post
I am thinking about buying a few boxes but do not know which ones to get.. Love the look of the Stratas... I may be doing a live break also and will be selling/trading anything I do not keep!!
Spend $100 on a box
Spend $100 on scratch tickets
Spend $100 in a slot machine

See who wins.
DaveTaplin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 02:34 AM   #3 (permalink)
Member
 
lionheart21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Silver Spring, Maryland
Posts: 1,325
Default

I am pretty sure I would get a hit or two in the box instead of slots or scratch offs..

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTaplin View Post
Spend $100 on a box
Spend $100 on scratch tickets
Spend $100 in a slot machine

See who wins.
lionheart21 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 08:07 AM   #4 (permalink)
Member
 
fm8418's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: ohio
Posts: 6,180
Send a message via AIM to fm8418
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionheart21 View Post
I am pretty sure I would get a hit or two in the box instead of slots or scratch offs..
Yeah right, the only way to get back more in a $100 box would be get the high odd hit and then sell out all the base cards and then that's time consuming
fm8418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 04:11 AM   #5 (permalink)
Member
 
lionheart21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Silver Spring, Maryland
Posts: 1,325
Default

I got all the time in the world lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by fm8418 View Post
Yeah right, the only way to get back more in a $100 box would be get the high odd hit and then sell out all the base cards and then that's time consuming
lionheart21 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 04:41 AM   #6 (permalink)
Member
 
Josh611's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Michigan
Posts: 6,457
Default

Keep the money and by singles
__________________
Josh611 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 04:52 AM   #7 (permalink)
Member
 
lionheart21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Silver Spring, Maryland
Posts: 1,325
Default

not a bad idea we will see...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh611 View Post
Keep the money and by singles
lionheart21 is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:41 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright © 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.