Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Off Topic

Off Topic This section may contain threads that are NSFW. This section is given a bit of leeway on some of the rules and so you may see some mild language and even some risqué images. Please no threads about race, religion, politics, or sexual orientation. Please no self promotion, sign up, or fundraising threads.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2013, 12:14 AM   #26 (permalink)
Member
 
death2redemptions's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Previously Banned Member
Posts: 22,848
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserdaddy7 View Post
I dont know why... I didnt report them for this stuff so Im assuming they were harassing someone else as well?
Blowout police have been snooping around lately. I was warned twice from blowout for typing "NC-17 Rated" language so I'm glad I wasn't suspended for the first time ever. I promised to keep my stuff PG-13 from here on out...
__________________
Patiently awaiting Topps to produce some Tommy La Stella rookie cards
death2redemptions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 09:57 PM   #27 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Earth
Posts: 6,928
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserdaddy7 View Post
I dont know why... I didnt report them for this stuff so Im assuming they were harassing someone else as well?
Oh, its not this? I thought someone reported this. I guess I don't know after all

Quote:
Originally Posted by death2redemptions View Post
Blowout police have been snooping around lately. I was warned twice from blowout for typing "NC-17 Rated" language so I'm glad I wasn't suspended for the first time ever. I promised to keep my stuff PG-13 from here on out...
good luck with that
__________________
Collecting: Sets, errors/variations (No miscuts), RCs of Topps/Topps Chrome
Only YOU can prevent stupid arguments.
RIP bballcardkid4, hhmag70
ToppsCollector1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 08:11 AM   #28 (permalink)
Member
 
redsoxx11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: TACO BELL BATHROOM
Posts: 3,460
Default

Well I guess some people can make all the political posts they want as long as it's anti government/anti Obama/racist but when people call them on it's suddenly "political/trolling"
__________________
Collecting smiles
redsoxx11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 02:42 PM   #29 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 3,242
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsoxx11 View Post
Well I guess some people can make all the political posts they want as long as it's anti government/anti Obama/racist but when people call them on it's suddenly "political/trolling"
wow that was fast meet any cute cell mates
migraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 03:05 PM   #30 (permalink)
Member
 
WilsonValdez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Temporarily Suspended
Posts: 9,458
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsoxx11 View Post
Well I guess some people can make all the political posts they want as long as it's anti government/anti Obama/racist but when people call them on it's suddenly "political/trolling"
Such babies...can dish out their drivel but when it's given back, "REPORT REPORT REPORT".

Quote:
Originally Posted by migraine View Post
wow that was fast meet any cute cell mates
__________________
Check out my mis/underpriced COMC account; My laziness is your gain! Over 2000 items, all 4 sports.
- **Now running a 35% off sale**.
WilsonValdez is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 07:19 PM   #31 (permalink)
Member
 
frozenntimesports's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: York, PA
Posts: 10,119
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilsonValdez View Post
Such babies...can dish out their drivel but when it's given back, "REPORT REPORT REPORT".


I got suspended too. We took it too far. What's funny is they think we're arguing, and I think we're finally talking.
frozenntimesports is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:37 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright © 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.