Blowout Cards Forums

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Off Topic

Off Topic This section may contain threads that are NSFW. This section is given a bit of leeway on some of the rules and so you may see some mild language and even some risqu images. Please no threads about race, religion, politics, or sexual orientation. Please no self promotion, sign up, or fundraising threads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-26-2013, 04:19 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default paypal shipping question, need a little help

Not cards, but I figure the collective experience here outweighs just about any other forum when dealing with paypal and ebay.

I sold a reloading press on another forum, roughly 40lbs to deliver and sold for 360.

The buyer is a long term member in good standing with good feeback in the selling forums.

He paid via paypal, but the address is unconfirmed and the account is unverified.

He sent me an address via pm, that is the same address on the paypal account with another name.

His name is John Smith, the payment came from Jane Smith, and the name on the address is Joe Smith.

Paypal says payment is completed and it's ok to ship, and have sent the email to Jane Smith verifying that she actually approves the payment.

I haven't received a return email yet.

So, would you ship, and how would you go about shipping it?
Old 04-26-2013, 04:41 PM   #2 (permalink)

That's a whole lot of scariness haha I wouldn't ship. Sounds like jamimadox dude here on the forums, had 3 different locations and the name never matches.

Mr. Irrelevant: The choice of Aaron Hernandez with the 180th pick gave ImNOTDanShakespeare the worst pick of the last round in terms of projected points.
DanShakespeare is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 05:06 PM   #3 (permalink)

The name that shows from the buyer at paypal is the name of his wife, but he makes no mention that the name he sent me via pm doesn't match either first name with the paypal account, but the last names are all the same and the address was the same.

Paypal said to send an email to the email account registered on the account and wait for a reply from that address that says it's an approved charge.

Nothing's moving until I receive that email.