Blowout Cards Forums
Blaster Master

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Off Topic

Off Topic This section may contain threads that are NSFW. This section is given a bit of leeway on some of the rules and so you may see some mild language and even some risqué images. Please no threads about race, religion, politics, or sexual orientation. Please no self promotion, sign up, or fundraising threads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-24-2013, 12:05 PM   #26 (permalink)

No bone-in pork chops?

No bacon?

No BBQ pork ribs?

No pork tenderloin?

My friend. You have NO IDEA what you're missing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoobCollector View Post
I've never eaten pork doesn't look appetizing to me..lol. Asides from that I love food. Always trying new things...except grasshoppers gross!
Old 05-24-2013, 12:07 PM   #27 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueNE_09 View Post
No bone-in pork chops?

No bacon?

No BBQ pork ribs?

No pork tenderloin?

My friend. You have NO IDEA what you're missing.

Haha. To be honest I really only like meat...once in a while chicken..lamb...but I love steaks. Ribs..etc...idk every time I think of pigs I think of them rolling around in the mud all dirty
NoobCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 12:14 PM   #28 (permalink)
Boo

Quote:
Haha. To be honest I really only like meat...once in a while chicken..lamb...but I love steaks. Ribs..etc...idk every time I think of pigs I think of them rolling around in the mud all dirty
So you don't eat bacon either?

http://s1058.photobucket.com/albums/t403/klay22/
Boo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 12:14 PM   #29 (permalink)
Banned

Most seafood I have not tried, I have ate some and hated it all so I just say screw it and don't bother with the rest. Same thing with pork. I have tried it but don't care for it so I just pass on it.

Mushrooms suck too, I can't get the concept of eating something that grows in feces.
vc15jrich23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 12:16 PM   #30 (permalink)
Boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by vc15jrich23 View Post
Most seafood I have not tried, I have ate some and hated it all so I just say screw it and don't bother with the rest. Same thing with pork. I have tried it but don't care for it so I just pass on it.

Mushrooms suck too, I can't get the concept of eating something that grows in feces.
You do understand that a lot of farmers spread sh*t on their fields to grow everything, right?

Old 05-24-2013, 12:20 PM   #31 (permalink)

Quote:
Cows and chickens aren't exactly clean either.
EMD34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 12:23 PM   #32 (permalink)

Correct. This newfangled industrious product know as fertilizer. Really starting to catch on with the farmers....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo View Post
You do understand that a lot of farmers spread sh*t on their fields to grow everything, right?
Old 05-24-2013, 12:26 PM   #33 (permalink)
Boo

Quote:
Correct. This newfangled industrious product know as fertilizer. Really starting to catch on with the farmers....
Actually in my area, they spread actual sh*t. You've never seen a sh*tspreader going down the road behind a tractor?

Old 05-24-2013, 12:31 PM   #34 (permalink)

But we're still basically talking about the same thing - manure? I mean, organic fertilizer, manure, sh*t. Pretty much all the same thing? Or no?

Quote:
Actually in my area, they spread actual sh*t. You've never seen a sh*tspreader going down the road behind a tractor?
Old 05-24-2013, 12:34 PM   #35 (permalink)
Boo

Quote:
But we're still basically talking about the same thing - manure? I mean, organic fertilizer, manure, sh*t. Pretty much all the same thing? Or no?
Yes I guess so, sh*t mixed with some water so that it can be hosed out of the tank onto the field.

Anyway back on topic, I've never eaten sh*t.

Old 05-24-2013, 12:41 PM   #36 (permalink)

Yum. That sounds tastier than the big plops of manure around the farm ("cow pies" is what I believe they're called).

Liquid form > solid form ... all day.

Quote:
Yes I guess so, sh*t mixed with some water so that it can be hosed out of the tank onto the field.

Old 05-24-2013, 12:55 PM   #37 (permalink)

My cousin used to eat spam right out of the can. Gives me the willies just thinking about it... You must fry the spam before you eat it!!

Except for liverwurst I can't think of any common food I wouldn't try at least once. Everything mentioned so far I would eat. I love me some mushrooms!

I refuse to eat liver (probably anything from inside the animal except the meat) & bologna. I absolutely will not eat the cartilage, fat & such from any meat, that disgusts me.

Oh yeah I forgot head cheese... I will never eat head cheese. I don't want to know what's in it & I sure as hell don't want to know what that gelatinous like substance is the pieces of "meat" are suspended in.

Last edited by eddiejr; 05-24-2013 at 12:58 PM.
eddiejr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 01:16 PM   #38 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiejr View Post
My cousin used to eat spam right out of the can. Gives me the willies just thinking about it... You must fry the spam before you eat it!!

Except for liverwurst I can't think of any common food I wouldn't try at least once. Everything mentioned so far I would eat. I love me some mushrooms!

I refuse to eat liver (probably anything from inside the animal except the meat) & bologna. I absolutely will not eat the cartilage, fat & such from any meat, that disgusts me.

Oh yeah I forgot head cheese... I will never eat head cheese. I don't want to know what's in it & I sure as hell don't want to know what that gelatinous like substance is the pieces of "meat" are suspended in.
I use to work in a deli and we had head cheese, it had pork snout and beef tongue in it. I don't think I ever once saw anyone order it.
vc15jrich23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 01:40 PM   #39 (permalink)

Ok, first was blown away Jon hasn't had a sloppy Joe (Yum!). Then, THEN, the no Pork thing was mind blowing. NO BACON, ever, ever! Raw oysters for me, never!

Kevin
Old 05-24-2013, 01:58 PM   #40 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vc15jrich23 View Post
I use to work in a deli and we had head cheese, it had pork snout and beef tongue in it. I don't think I ever once saw anyone order it.
Lol, I bet if you go back to that deli it'll still be there, the same one from when you worked there.
eddiejr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 02:16 PM   #41 (permalink)

Meatloaf and squash. Just look too nasty so I haven't even bothered to try them

Justin Hunter Chrome Auto Needs: Super, red, gold, black. Help a guy out!
Athey49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 02:17 PM   #42 (permalink)

sushi or bologna
Old 05-24-2013, 02:18 PM   #43 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
I've never eaten pork doesn't look appetizing to me..lol. Asides from that I love food. Always trying new things...except grasshoppers gross!
Never tried bacon in your life? You havent lived life till you have bacon!
Orangejello727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 02:20 PM   #44 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
80% of the worlds agriculture to grow uses cow manure. Guess what 10% of the worlds argiculture uses to fertilize?
Old 05-24-2013, 02:25 PM   #45 (permalink)

I'm with you 100% here.

I know people who literally suck the cartilage off the end of a chicken drumstick, it absolutely makes me sick. They just suck it off and then chew right through that stuff, crunching the entire time. Disgusting.

My father used to work at a butcher shop when he was younger, talked about some of the more extreme items, including headcheese, etc.

So nasty!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiejr View Post

Old 05-24-2013, 02:33 PM   #46 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
I'm with you 100% here.

I know people who literally suck the cartilage off the end of a chicken drumstick, it absolutely makes me sick. They just suck it off and then chew right through that stuff, crunching the entire time. Disgusting.

My father used to work at a butcher shop when he was younger, talked about some of the more extreme items, including headcheese, etc.

So nasty!
I do that! I tend to eat bone marrow and cartiledge. Its very common to se both in many cultures. Especially when meat in itself is hard to come by due to low income. People tend to waste very little and eat evertyhing!!
Old 05-24-2013, 02:35 PM   #47 (permalink)

Quote:

You mean that you have never eaten sh*t? Even after being told too !

Kevin
Old 05-24-2013, 02:51 PM   #48 (permalink)

No, no. Don't get me wrong. I completely understand the rationale. It is common in many cultures, but I just simply cannot do it or think about it. I trim every spec of fat off every piece of meat I eat...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangejello727 View Post
I do that! I tend to eat bone marrow and cartiledge. Its very common to se both in many cultures. Especially when meat in itself is hard to come by due to low income. People tend to waste very little and eat evertyhing!!
Old 05-24-2013, 03:19 PM   #49 (permalink)

I can name a lot more things on the Not eaten list than things ive eaten in my life

One of which is shrimp...
ToppsCollector1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 03:35 PM   #50 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
No, no. Don't get me wrong. I completely understand the rationale. It is common in many cultures, but I just simply cannot do it or think about it. I trim every spec of fat off every piece of meat I eat...
That in itself is a topic on its own. My wife and I have this debate all the time. When we have steak, she trims every piece of border fat off her steak. I on the other hand cut my steak with the fat and eat it. If its a thin trim (usually it is) I eat it. She thinks its disgusting.