Blowout Cards Forums
2014 holiday shipping promo

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Off Topic

Off Topic This section may contain threads that are NSFW. This section is given a bit of leeway on some of the rules and so you may see some mild language and even some risqué images. Please no threads about race, religion, politics, or sexual orientation. Please no self promotion, sign up, or fundraising threads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-27-2013, 12:02 PM   #76 (permalink)

idk man, i'm still not convinced that there's stuff like this (not to discount what you all have felt or witnessed).

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Clarka3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 03:24 PM   #77 (permalink)

One night my wife and I got in an agruement, she said she was going downstairs to sleep (keep in mind this never happens and I normally go downstairs and apologize for whatever I did). Well this night she didn't make it, but to the top of the steps and comes running back into our bedroom. I think this scared me more than what she was getting ready to tell me.

She said I saw someone standing at the bottom of the steps, as I jump, I said what did you see? She repeated, I saw someone standing at the bottom of the steps, I reached into my night stand and told her to stay here. As I searched the entire house I couldn't find anything, after I finished I asked to go back to the top of the steps to see if she could repeat what she was looking at, she could not. Nothing in the house, my wife has told me on several occasions that she has seen stuff, mind you this is a new house and new construction.
Old 12-27-2013, 01:27 AM   #78 (permalink)

Really liking this thread. Anyone else with a good story?
nate3579 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 02:30 AM   #79 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NDfan86 View Post
One night my wife and I got in an agruement, she said she was going downstairs to sleep (keep in mind this never happens and I normally go downstairs and apologize for whatever I did). Well this night she didn't make it, but to the top of the steps and comes running back into our bedroom. I think this scared me more than what she was getting ready to tell me.

She said I saw someone standing at the bottom of the steps, as I jump, I said what did you see? She repeated, I saw someone standing at the bottom of the steps, I reached into my night stand and told her to stay here. As I searched the entire house I couldn't find anything, after I finished I asked to go back to the top of the steps to see if she could repeat what she was looking at, she could not. Nothing in the house, my wife has told me on several occasions that she has seen stuff, mind you this is a new house and new construction.
Is it possible that your new home is built on or near a grave site or something of that nature?
ToppsCollector1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 07:23 AM   #80 (permalink)

About 5 years ago I went in to work early to do some production work, around 4am. Just me and another member of my team. I unlocked the front door, turned off the alarm, and headed back towards the offices. As we're passing by the back wall of the store, my friend says "What the f- is that!?!?" I turn to see what appears to be a full black shadow of a person standing, blocking out light, and facing away from us. I froze, no idea what I was looking at. No features, no defining clothing, just a form. My friend has more courage and says "Hello?". Without notice, it sharply turns its head around to face us and immediately darts down an aisle. No kidding, like a flash. We both head that way, and there is nothing. We couldn't get the lights on fast enough. To this day I have no idea what/who I saw, but I keep waiting to see it again.

Last year my girlfriend and I went to Texas to visit her family. On our last night we spent the night at her grandparents house. She said, "I hope you're able to sleep there, it's kind of spooky". When we got there I didn't feel that at all. They have a beautiful home that 50 years in the oil business will buy you. We stayed up late with them, talked, and nothing weird. That night we slept in separate bedrooms. Her grandparents are very traditional and we are not married. I have trouble sleeping in general, but especially in a strange place. I remembering shutting my phone off after midnight and going to bed. Shortly after that I was awakened by the sound of bed springs squeaking and the motion of someone sitting down on the edge of the bed. I would have heard the bedroom door open or the pocket door for the restroom open. I reluctantly looked down to see that nobody was there and the doors we shut. What I believe was about 30 minutes went by and I thought I heard the restroom door open. I hesitated and before I could look I felt the same feeling of someone sitting on the bed. At this point I wasn't looking. I tightly closed my eyes remembering what I had seen at work and that she warned me this place was spooky. Pretty sure I just laid there until sunrise with my eyes closed. I never heard any other noises that night. The next morning my phone was on the ground face down about 5 or 6 feet away from the night stand, the bathroom door wide open, the sliding closet door was open about 2 feet, and my belongings were all knocked off the bathroom counter. I kept this to myself until we were at the airport ready to head home. My girlfriend said, "So, anything weird happen?". I told her yes and she also had experiences. To not influence one another, she wrote down what she experienced in her room. After telling my story, she shows me her napkin.
1) Someone sat on my bed
2) My toothbrush was on the bathroom floor
3) My luggage was unzipped and 2 shirts on the floor.
4) Heard someone speaking Spanish in the hallway.

Had you asked me 5 years ago, I'd say it's all a bunch of BS. I still have friends who think I'm nuts. I saw what I saw and experienced what I experienced. I may be a little crazy but this happened and I am 100% a believer.

Last edited by Brad68to96; 12-27-2013 at 07:25 AM.
Brad68to96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 08:39 PM   #81 (permalink)

So who else is now pulling an all nighter??
Old 01-29-2014, 10:33 AM   #82 (permalink)

Best thread I've ever started. I love reading these story's.
CoryM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 11:12 AM   #83 (permalink)

I have nothing new for anyone.

Mr. Irrelevant: The choice of Aaron Hernandez with the 180th pick gave ImNOTDanShakespeare the worst pick of the last round in terms of projected points.
DanShakespeare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 06:13 PM   #84 (permalink)

I've got one, well two really.. I had a good friend in middle school, I was about 12 or 13 at the time, sometime in 2000 or 2001. I went to his house one night. Well his parents were renting this house from one of their immediate relatives and his grandmother and grandfather both had passed away in this house. He had always told me stories about how he heard strange noises at night, felt a presence, amongst other things. Well, I honestly kind of always shrugged everything off that he said concerning this matter and never really believed it. Anyways, to get to the point, we were both laying down one Friday or Saturday night in his bedroom. I was laying down on the futon, he was laying down on his bed. It was late, probably 2 a.m. or so, when I started to hear this creaking sound in the hallway outside his room that attached to his room, his parent's, and his sister's room. It sounded like someone was pacing up and down the hallway. What made it so creepy, is that the creaking would seize for 2 to 3 seconds right in front of his door when the creaking was at its loudest, as though someone was pacing the hallway, then stopping at his door to listen in on us. He heard it as well and was quick to ask me if I was hearing it too. At first I denied hearing it, simply to not freak myself out. He was so calm and non nonchalant about it, that I have no doubts now that he experienced things like this quite frequently while living there. I eventually fell asleep somehow, the thing is I never experienced this on a consistent basis when I would stay there. Sometimes it would happen, sometimes it wouldn't.

Another time I was staying there (same house), it was a weekend again. Up late watching tv, forcing ourselves to stay awake like most kids who stay at eachother's houses do on the weekends. This time we were in his living room, which was on the other end of his house in comparison to his bedroom. We were about half asleep when his dog, a little mini pin. starts barking uncontrollably.. We both see that the dog is staring at the sliding glass door (which gives access to his backyard and is in the same room as us, roughly 8 feet away).. The curtains on the door are shaking rather vigorously, as though they are a pendulum, rocking back and forth from one side of the glass door to the other, (left to right). Me and my friend just stared at each other in amazement.. This kept happening for about another 20 seconds, suddenly the curtains stopped swinging and his dog whimpered loudly then, ran and hid behind the couch that my friend was sitting on. It was as though the dog saw something terrifying, honestly, the behavior of his dog during all this was more scary and creepy than the actual movement of the curtains.

These are the only two "paranormal experiences" I can truly say that I have experienced. What it was, I don't know and can't even begin to rationalize or explain it.
I can only ship within the U.S. Sorry. PM me! I often forget to check back with threads I've posted in! http://s1112.photobucket.com/user/YoItsWilson/library/Football-Autos%20and%20Patch%20Autos?sort=3&page=1 Pending: kissmaster
UK_Wildcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 07:24 PM   #85 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoryM View Post
I recently saw something that I can't explain about 30 days ago,I didn't think much of it and didnt mention it to my roommate. Any ways I moved out and he tells me yesterday that he saw something, so I jumped up to listen to what e had to say and he told me his dog alerted him of something. I asked him what he had saw and he described to me exactly what I had saw.

I don't want to say what I saw so that when you guys respond I can compare my experience to yours. I know this post is asking to be trolled and I probably sound like a loony toon. I consider my self a rational person but I do keep an open mind and feel I'm some what connected with my spiritual side.

I can't say for certain it was a ghost or a spirit but what I experienced was a natural phenomenon.
Same thing happened with my brother and I. One night I woke up to a "glowing" hand/arm in my doorway. Side note my bed was positioning a way I haven't had in 5+/- years. I have only saw it that one time(this happened 5+/- years ago). I thought I was crazy or something, but this fall my brother mentioned the same exact story that he saw one night when he stayed a night in my room(when my bed was in the same spot I saw it) since I have an AC in my room and I was at a friends house. I never mentioned the story to anyone and my brother had just told me everything I saw, but he saw the same thing in the same spot. Everything exactly the same, but neither of us talked about it before we did a few weeks ago.

Definitely not as sketchy as some others in this thread, but it was one of the most sketchy/weird things I have experienced.

Another one I was at my uncle's house(formerly my grandmothers) and my brother and I were about to go asleep in the living. All the lights were off and I then saw my brother walking towards me and standing right next to me looking like he was about to kill me. I told him get the hell away out loud he then said "what?" I looked over and he laying on the couch wrapped up in a blanket. He hadn't moved.
Two sketchiest/ paranormal moments in my life so far.

Last edited by RedSoxFan28; 01-29-2014 at 07:34 PM.
RedSoxFan28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 10:24 PM   #86 (permalink)

I have a spooky one and a funny one.

Spooky one - when I was like 15 my Dad has a business trip or something but I needed to stay home for something else so my whole family left me at home alone. I was pumped, NO RULES AW YEAH, and I went to go to sleep the first night feeling pretty pumped about the weekend ahead.

As I'm lying in bed though, I start hearing a noise from my brother's room, which shares the far wall of my bedroom. It starts out low, but gets louder...and louder...and louder. It turns out it's not just a noise...it's sex noises...which wtf since no one's in the house. But it keeps increasing and getting louder, and soon enough it's so loud that I might as well be watching it on TV in my room at volume level 50 on the TV. Like awkwardly loud...and then creepily so because I'm the only one home.

I finally gained the courage to get up out of my bed and confront whatever it is, and so I get out of my bed and run over to my door. Turn on the light to my room, turn on the hallway light, throw open the door and turn on my brother's light and...nothing.

Which would be scary enough, but as I stop there for a second like wow...that was messed up...I heard some tumbling up above me. Our attic stretched the whole span of the house and went above both our rooms...and it sounded like 3 or 4 footsteps with some stumbling thrown in. Then it stopped.

I'll be damned if I was gonna go check the attic that had no light, no heat, and no entrance/exit other than the pull down stairs right outside my room. I left every light on and probably didn't fall asleep til 5AM.

My goofy one...it's a visitation one but with pets. We had a cat who is 3 now, but when we first got her as a kitten my wife's childhood cat was still alive. Really old, but still alive. Well this kitten is super healthy and not gross as all - she's short haired so she doesn't even really have hair balls, maybe one a year kind of deal. Well on this one day she was disgusting...ate her food til she puked, had two nasty hairballs...so gross hahaha. That night my mother in law calls my wife to tell her that, sadly, their childhood cat had passed away that morning. And this childhood cat was the man but he was so gross, ate til he puked constantly, hairballs for days, just nasty haha. So we're pretty convinced his way of saying goodbye to my wife was briefly possessing my cat and making her puke in memoriam lol.

http://www.comc.com/Users/SpastikMooss
SpastikMooss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 10:28 PM   #87 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad68to96 View Post
About 5 years ago I went in to work early to do some production work, around 4am. Just me and another member of my team. I unlocked the front door, turned off the alarm, and headed back towards the offices. As we're passing by the back wall of the store, my friend says "What the f- is that!?!?" I turn to see what appears to be a full black shadow of a person standing, blocking out light, and facing away from us. I froze, no idea what I was looking at. No features, no defining clothing, just a form. My friend has more courage and says "Hello?". Without notice, it sharply turns its head around to face us and immediately darts down an aisle. No kidding, like a flash. We both head that way, and there is nothing. We couldn't get the lights on fast enough. To this day I have no idea what/who I saw, but I keep waiting to see it again.

Last year my girlfriend and I went to Texas to visit her family. On our last night we spent the night at her grandparents house. She said, "I hope you're able to sleep there, it's kind of spooky". When we got there I didn't feel that at all. They have a beautiful home that 50 years in the oil business will buy you. We stayed up late with them, talked, and nothing weird. That night we slept in separate bedrooms. Her grandparents are very traditional and we are not married. I have trouble sleeping in general, but especially in a strange place. I remembering shutting my phone off after midnight and going to bed. Shortly after that I was awakened by the sound of bed springs squeaking and the motion of someone sitting down on the edge of the bed. I would have heard the bedroom door open or the pocket door for the restroom open. I reluctantly looked down to see that nobody was there and the doors we shut. What I believe was about 30 minutes went by and I thought I heard the restroom door open. I hesitated and before I could look I felt the same feeling of someone sitting on the bed. At this point I wasn't looking. I tightly closed my eyes remembering what I had seen at work and that she warned me this place was spooky. Pretty sure I just laid there until sunrise with my eyes closed. I never heard any other noises that night. The next morning my phone was on the ground face down about 5 or 6 feet away from the night stand, the bathroom door wide open, the sliding closet door was open about 2 feet, and my belongings were all knocked off the bathroom counter. I kept this to myself until we were at the airport ready to head home. My girlfriend said, "So, anything weird happen?". I told her yes and she also had experiences. To not influence one another, she wrote down what she experienced in her room. After telling my story, she shows me her napkin.
1) Someone sat on my bed
2) My toothbrush was on the bathroom floor
3) My luggage was unzipped and 2 shirts on the floor.
4) Heard someone speaking Spanish in the hallway.

Had you asked me 5 years ago, I'd say it's all a bunch of BS. I still have friends who think I'm nuts. I saw what I saw and experienced what I experienced. I may be a little crazy but this happened and I am 100% a believer.
Oh man...this one takes the cake for me. Holy cow.

Old 01-29-2014, 10:49 PM   #88 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverandblack View Post
Well this thread sucks. I just closed on a farmhouse that was built in the 1850s and now I'm freaked the f out lol
When I was a kid my parents decided to build a house, only the buyer was a douchebag and ran away with everyone's money halfway through. So we had to pick a different house because that one didn't get finished. One of the one's we looked as was a really cool 1800's "mansion" that needed some work but also had cool trap doors and secret doors and crap. I loved the upstairs.

Then we went downstairs to check out the backyard through a basement door. The basement was pitch black, no electricity there, and it seemed to go on forever. I was just like nonononononono and ran outside and told my Mom we couldn't buy the house hahaha.

Also if people like creepy stories in general, I used to check out the subreddit called Let's Not Meet. It's just creepy true stories from people...some will definitely keep you up at night.
True Stories of Creepy Encounters

There's one called no sleep too and sometimes they're creepy but they're mostly fake and a lot are just kinda dumb
/r/ No Sleep - Because you weren't planning on sleeping anyway

Oh here's a true ghost stories one - haven't read a lot so can't vouch for it
http://www.reddit.com/r/Ghoststories/

Anyways, sweet dreams haha. I love this crap.

Last edited by SpastikMooss; 01-29-2014 at 10:58 PM.
Old 01-29-2014, 11:10 PM   #89 (permalink)

Great. Thanks. Now I'm not gonna sleep for days.
Old 01-29-2014, 11:13 PM   #90 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by briscogun View Post
Great. Thanks. Now I'm not gonna sleep for days.
You and me both
huskerman47 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 11:29 PM   #91 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueNE_09 View Post
This sh*t is mighty f'd up.

There probably isn't a single thing that freaks me out more in this world than the thought of ghosts/spirits, whether friendly or not. Just the notion of an unexplained presence blows my mind and makes me go crazy.

Do I believe in them? Sure.
Can I explain them? Nope.
Do I believe that dogs (and possibly other animals) can sense them? Damn right.

Would I CRISS (crap/piss) my nickers if I EVER saw anything resembling a person that I knew wasn't alive? DAMN SKIPPY.

Great stories by the way, everyone. Really interesting stuff.

A few have made the hair on my arms stand up. You get 'cool' points for that.
I honestly think my cat can sense them. She will go into the corners of rooms at doorways in the hall and look straight up and turn her head around and meow at the ceiling/nothing. She does it all the time, look up and turn her head and meows creeps the hell out of me.

Last edited by RedSoxFan28; 07-06-2014 at 02:19 PM.
RedSoxFan28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 12:18 AM   #92 (permalink)

My only experience, not scary but pretty cool.

My grandma died at the age of 88 years old. So my family went over to her house to sort through her things. When we were done, we started to box up the kitchen appliances. When we came to her coffee machine, we emptied it and boxed it up. We put all of the kitchen appliances on the bed. I was the last one to leave (we were very close) I made sure everything was shut and locked and I left. My dad and I went back the next morning, we unlocked the door and went inside. Very first thing we noticed was the coffee machine on the counter plugged in and a fresh pot of coffee made. Nobody had came in and made the coffee, so we knew she must have made it. We could also feel a heavy presence in the house at the time. It was a crazy experience and I will never forget it.

Last edited by redskins56nw; 01-30-2014 at 10:16 AM.
redskins56nw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 01:26 AM   #93 (permalink)

Anymore???
Old 01-30-2014, 01:44 AM   #94 (permalink)

I don't believe in ghosts, I never have, but I did see something I couldn't explain.

Me and a buddy of mine were just driving around one night trying to see how lost we could get. We ended up going down a street that had some farm houses on it with long dirt driveways leading up to the house. Well we drove by this one house and as we did I saw a little pillar of what looked like smoke/steam. I drove past it originally but quickly stopped and reversed so my friend could see. Sure enough it was still there. There was no puddle or anything it was coming from, it was just a pillar about 4 feet tall and about a foot wide billowing up from a single spot on the right side of the driveway. Needless to say I got the heck out of there.
Old 01-30-2014, 03:47 AM   #95 (permalink)

Damn I wish I found this thread earlier. Ghost stories and the unexplained is all that I really read and living in Hawaii there are tons of stories since Hawaiis people are so diverse a lot of different cultures bring their ghosts with them here. I only have a handful of stories that ive heard from friends and family but have tons that I have read most of which originate here.

My first story is from the Big island (also called Hawaii) on the northern Kohala coast. A lot of the big game fishermen go to big island because of its sheer cliffs that dive straight into the ocean that gets very deep very fast so big game fish are easy to catch there. Kohala is a well known area that was frequented by the ancient hawaiians so there are a lot of things still there from ancient times. One of my daughters friends father goes there regularly and tells me that some of the stuff that he sees still there should be in museums. So getting back to the ghost story fishing in Hawaii is a big thing and since some of the locations are so remote its often a weekend trip with the whole family just camping on the lava rocks or the beach. So one night 2 men had gone to the cliffs for some overnight fishing. The cliffs are about 30-40 feet high straight down to the ocean. So they set up camp, set up their gear, and throw their lines out. A few hours into the night one of the lines on the poles just takes off so with nothing but adrenaline pumping one of the guys grabs the pole and starts to fight the fish. He feels the tension and its definitely a big fish so the other guy goes and grabs the flashlight and gaf to help him land the fish. While the other guy is fighting the fish the guy with the flashlight follows the line with his light to try and see if he can see the fish in the water. As hes following the line with the light he sees a man climbing up the fish line towards them. Without hesitation he cuts the line they grab all their gear and haul as s to leave. They never described to me what the man looked like but these 2 guys are co workers of my friend and I could clearly still see that they were still scared just telling the story. I know this is probably something no one has ever heard before and its definitely the first time ive heard anything like this before.

I have to say some of the stories people have shared on here are down right terrifying and I loved every part of it.

I have some other stories I will share later and even a freaky picture a friend of mine took at a waterfall that I will post later.
Old 01-30-2014, 02:44 PM   #96 (permalink)

Nice read.. Anymore??
Old 01-30-2014, 04:52 PM   #97 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbo808 View Post
Damn I wish I found this thread earlier. Ghost stories and the unexplained is all that I really read and living in Hawaii there are tons of stories since Hawaiis people are so diverse a lot of different cultures bring their ghosts with them here. I only have a handful of stories that ive heard from friends and family but have tons that I have read most of which originate here.

My first story is from the Big island (also called Hawaii) on the northern Kohala coast. A lot of the big game fishermen go to big island because of its sheer cliffs that dive straight into the ocean that gets very deep very fast so big game fish are easy to catch there. Kohala is a well known area that was frequented by the ancient hawaiians so there are a lot of things still there from ancient times. One of my daughters friends father goes there regularly and tells me that some of the stuff that he sees still there should be in museums. So getting back to the ghost story fishing in Hawaii is a big thing and since some of the locations are so remote its often a weekend trip with the whole family just camping on the lava rocks or the beach. So one night 2 men had gone to the cliffs for some overnight fishing. The cliffs are about 30-40 feet high straight down to the ocean. So they set up camp, set up their gear, and throw their lines out. A few hours into the night one of the lines on the poles just takes off so with nothing but adrenaline pumping one of the guys grabs the pole and starts to fight the fish. He feels the tension and its definitely a big fish so the other guy goes and grabs the flashlight and gaf to help him land the fish. While the other guy is fighting the fish the guy with the flashlight follows the line with his light to try and see if he can see the fish in the water. As hes following the line with the light he sees a man climbing up the fish line towards them. Without hesitation he cuts the line they grab all their gear and haul as s to leave. They never described to me what the man looked like but these 2 guys are co workers of my friend and I could clearly still see that they were still scared just telling the story. I know this is probably something no one has ever heard before and its definitely the first time ive heard anything like this before.

I have to say some of the stories people have shared on here are down right terrifying and I loved every part of it.

I have some other stories I will share later and even a freaky picture a friend of mine took at a waterfall that I will post later.
zombies, dude.

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Clarka3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 02:46 PM   #98 (permalink)

Bumping this after seeing the previews for Oculus...
Old 03-26-2014, 12:24 AM   #99 (permalink)

Bumping for a late night read..
Old 03-26-2014, 02:35 AM   #100 (permalink)

There are some great stories here and Im a believer.

In 2001 I was working with my best friends step dad doing bathroom remodels for his company. He asked me if I would be interested in going to Westport which is located on the Washington coast about three hours from where we lived. My buddy Grandparents wanted to remodel both of the bathrooms. I said sure because I thought it would be fun to go to the coast and get paid for it. They had a really nice beach house located right on the beach. As we arrived we were unpacking and they showed us to our room. Im not to sure how many bedrooms they had but they put us in the same room together with two twin beds.

After starting the remodel on the upstairs bathroom we ate, visited a little and hit the hay. I remember when we went to bed I was laying there noticing how bright the light was outside of the window. They had shear curtains and I just remember it was pretty windy which isn't uncommon on the coast. There were branches out side of the window that just didn't look right. I just remember staring out the window until we fell asleep. Im a pretty tall guy and remember my feet kind of being to long for the bed. In the middle of the night someone or something grabbed my feet and squeezed my toes. I sat straight up and said Rick in a panic. He said what and he was laying in the other bed sleeping. There was no way it was him in the time he answered me back. Plus I could see his silhouette laying there because the light outside was bright. Needless to say I didn't sleep very well that night.

The next morning over breakfast Rick my buddy's stepdad was busting my balls giving me a hard time for what happened. I was still a little shaken up honestly. Later that day while working on the bathrooms I remember going into the kitchen to grab something to drink. Marla my buddy's grandma comes up to me and said don't be scared. It's just Ruth. I said what like wtf. She said it was her husbands wife who had passed away in the house years earlier. She said she's messing with us all the time hiding jewelry and moving stuff around in the house. Nothing else happened the next night And I still remember driving away wondering if she was in the work van with us. That was my only encounter with a ghost or spirit and I hope it was my last.