Blowout Cards Forums
MEM MADNESS

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Off Topic

Off Topic This section may contain threads that are NSFW. This section is given a bit of leeway on some of the rules and so you may see some mild language and even some risqué images. Please no threads about race, religion, politics, or sexual orientation. Please no self promotion, sign up, or fundraising threads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-08-2013, 08:55 PM   #76 (permalink)

I agree with the NOMAD comments. I don't think bobby is setting up the group for himself. I think he forming it for Jax. That way Jax is gone and he can rejoin the SAMCRO. then everyone can live happily ever after lol
Old 10-08-2013, 11:27 PM   #77 (permalink)

Crazy ending to SONS wow...
bballcollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 11:30 PM   #78 (permalink)

Saw that coming from a mile away but still crazyyyyyyy

This season has been non stop since episode 1
Old 10-08-2013, 11:34 PM   #79 (permalink)

Every episode I'm on the edge of my seat. Best season yet.
Old 10-09-2013, 03:22 AM   #80 (permalink)

Holy freaking balls

And I was just telling my friend yesterday that I wanted there to be an all out war with the Irish, guess I'm getting my wish
zonacats8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 02:31 PM   #81 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zonacats8 View Post
Holy freaking balls

And I was just telling my friend yesterday that I wanted there to be an all out war with the Irish, guess I'm getting my wish
Wow really glad he saw that pen...........I wonder how this affects the Belfast charter of SOA.....guess they may be corrupt as well, but that can't sit well with them have the Irish trying to blow up a whole charter in their club. Crazy ending...........next weeks please.
http://s421.photobucket.com/albums/pp297/Koppper/Sports%20Card%20Collection/
Koppper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 03:15 PM   #82 (permalink)

The only problem I have with this upcoming war with the Irish, is exactly what happened in that episode.

The IRA is WAAAAYYYYY too big and powerful of an organization for the Sons to actually have a war with, if it was "real" they would be wiped off the map pretty quickly and without really knowing. They were able to set up explosives in their clubhouse within a couple hours, if they have a few days, as there is no way the Sons can mount any real attack that quickly so far away, they will obliterate them.

Obviously that's not quite how it will go down in the show, but realistically a war with the Irish would have already been over by now with no Sons left standing.

So it will be interesting to see how this moves forward, obviously Clay is going to play some role in it, but hopefully he doesn't do TOO much for the club and Jax still gets to kill him either this season or the season 7 premiere.
Old 10-10-2013, 04:18 PM   #83 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Quote:
The only problem I have with this upcoming war with the Irish, is exactly what happened in that episode.

The IRA is WAAAAYYYYY too big and powerful of an organization for the Sons to actually have a war with, if it was "real" they would be wiped off the map pretty quickly and without really knowing. They were able to set up explosives in their clubhouse within a couple hours, if they have a few days, as there is no way the Sons can mount any real attack that quickly so far away, they will obliterate them.

Obviously that's not quite how it will go down in the show, but realistically a war with the Irish would have already been over by now with no Sons left standing.

So it will be interesting to see how this moves forward, obviously Clay is going to play some role in it, but hopefully he doesn't do TOO much for the club and Jax still gets to kill him either this season or the season 7 premiere.
Though I agree with most of what you just said, I don't believe they actually set anything up at TM. I believe the bomb was in the keg Nubs was holding when Jax noticed the pen.

I also believe Gaalan dies this season, either by the hands of the Charming Charter, or by their Sister club in Belfast. It will be interesting to see where the storyline goes with Clay. I for one did NOT see the bomb coming.
tajikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 04:26 PM   #84 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tajikey View Post
Though I agree with most of what you just said, I don't believe they actually set anything up at TM. I believe the bomb was in the keg Nubs was holding when Jax noticed the pen.

I also believe Gaalan dies this season, either by the hands of the Charming Charter, or by their Sister club in Belfast. It will be interesting to see where the storyline goes with Clay. I for one did NOT see the bomb coming.
Doubtful it was in the keg seeing as they were also using the keg, I think they showed Chucky (nubs) tapping the keg earlier in that scene. I also don't think a bomb inside a keg would have blown up the entire clubhouse like that.

It also doesn't really matter, as the point was they were able to plan and execute a bombing in a matter of hours from probably 10,000 miles away. That was my point, if the IRA is able to do that, then the Sons would realistically have no shot at a war with them.

That first attempt didn't work, but they would find another way to kill them (in real life) within a day, as they've clearly proven time and time again the ridiculous reach that the IRA has in this show.

And did you really not see that bombing coming when Jax was on the phone with that guy?

He said make sure your whole club is there right at 8, seemed pretty obvious to me that it was so they could do exactly what they did.

I also agree that Galen dies this season, but I don't think it would be by the Belfast charter, gotta be Jax, Clay, or one of the Irish Kings themselves. A murder of a character like that can't be done by somebody that the fans don't know, would be totally pointless.
Old 10-10-2013, 04:32 PM   #85 (permalink)

Very good episode!!

The bomb was obviously in the keg as it was referenced just before Jax gets everyone to evacuate. They mention that Nubs thought Jemma had ordered it and that's when they realize they were set up to have everyone assemble in the same place at 8pm.
Interested in Orioles HOFers and Adam Jones, Manny Machado, Wei Yin Chen, Markakis, Chris Davis and Dylan Bundy. Also like Oakland Raiders HOFers along with Rich Gannon. I am always looking for any Eastern Shore League (1920's to 1947) baseball memorabilia!! It's hard to find but let me know if you see anything!
zachtruitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 04:38 PM   #86 (permalink)

Quote:
Doubtful it was in the keg seeing as they were also using the keg, I think they showed Chucky (nubs) tapping the keg earlier in that scene. I also don't think a bomb inside a keg would have blown up the entire clubhouse like that.

It also doesn't really matter, as the point was they were able to plan and execute a bombing in a matter of hours from probably 10,000 miles away. That was my point, if the IRA is able to do that, then the Sons would realistically have no shot at a war with them.

That first attempt didn't work, but they would find another way to kill them (in real life) within a day, as they've clearly proven time and time again the ridiculous reach that the IRA has in this show.

And did you really not see that bombing coming when Jax was on the phone with that guy?

He said make sure your whole club is there right at 8, seemed pretty obvious to me that it was so they could do exactly what they did.

I also agree that Galen dies this season, but I don't think it would be by the Belfast charter, gotta be Jax, Clay, or one of the Irish Kings themselves. A murder of a character like that can't be done by somebody that the fans don't know, would be totally pointless.
Yep, for sure didn't see it coming, and I'm also fairly certain the bomb was in the keg. None of the club members were actually served a beer from that keg, as Nubs was only shown trying to tap it. And most definitely a "keg bomb" would blow up that entire building.

I was telling one of my co-workers today that I would lead as Jax does, with a cautious optimism that other organizations are ultimately working toward the same goal, especially when that goal makes the other organizations tons of money...hence, why I didn't see it coming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zachtruitt View Post
Very good episode!!

The bomb was obviously in the keg as it was referenced just before Jax gets everyone to evacuate. They mention that Nubs thought Jemma had ordered it and that's when they realize they were set up to have everyone assemble in the same place at 8pm.
Precisely how I saw it.
Old 10-10-2013, 04:43 PM   #87 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zachtruitt View Post
Very good episode!!

Except they were expecting a beer delivery, because earlier in the episode Chucky told Jax that they needed more beer when he asked him how they were doing on supplies.

I highly doubt they would have let a delivery person into the clubhouse when they were on lockdown when they weren't expecting a delivery. They wouldn't be like, "well, we're on lockdown because people want to kill us, but we're going to let you in because we think there is a chance someone else ordered this"
Old 10-10-2013, 04:53 PM   #88 (permalink)

Quote:
Except they were expecting a beer delivery, because earlier in the episode Chucky told Jax that they needed more beer when he asked him how they were doing on supplies.

I highly doubt they would have let a delivery person into the clubhouse when they were on lockdown when they weren't expecting a delivery. They wouldn't be like, "well, we're on lockdown because people want to kill us, but we're going to let you in because we think there is a chance someone else ordered this"
I think you might have missed the scene where the Club caught Connor...Jax crashed into MANY cases of beer. One could deduce that the supply of alcoholic goodness came from that stash. Plus, by that time, Gaalan (I spell it Gaalan, as that is how my closed caption had it while I was watching late last night (trying not to wake baby)) was already aware of Jax's plan to try and move guns to Pope's old crew, as he alluded to it at Son's wherehouse prior to Phil and the Prospect being shot.

I believe the plan to bomb was well in place before Jax spoke with the Kings; just needed to hear it straight from the source, and not through Gaalan.
Old 10-10-2013, 05:02 PM   #89 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tajikey View Post
I think you might have missed the scene where the Club caught Connor...Jax crashed into MANY cases of beer. One could deduce that the supply of alcoholic goodness came from that stash. Plus, by that time, Gaalan (I spell it Gaalan, as that is how my closed caption had it while I was watching late last night (trying not to wake baby)) was already aware of Jax's plan to try and move guns to Pope's old crew, as he alluded to it at Son's wherehouse prior to Phil and the Prospect being shot.

I believe the plan to bomb was well in place before Jax spoke with the Kings; just needed to hear it straight from the source, and not through Gaalan.
I saw that scene obviously, I just don't think it matters though

I'm guessing when Chucky told Jax they needed beer, Jax didn't then say, "well we're about to attack a beer warehouse, so we'll get the beer there."

And I highly doubt the plan was in place to bomb them before that phone call as they wouldn't have had any reason to bomb them at that point. The reason for bombing them was when he accused Galen of doing backdoor deals without the IRA's knowledge and offering up the idea about Pope's crew.

The whole point is that the club is going into a war they can't win, seeing as until the mid point of that episode Jax didn't even know how to get in touch with the Kings, let alone where to find and attack them in any way. While the kings know EXACTLY where SAMCRO is at, they are in Charming, not that hard to find them.

And given the ridiculous supply of weapons at their disposal, I'd think the Irish could have every member of the Sons killed in a matter of 24 hours without them even knowing about it.

it will be very interesting to see how this all unfolds
Old 10-10-2013, 08:45 PM   #90 (permalink)

The keg bomb is the most likely candidate since it's the most logical way for a bomb to be planted in the clubhouse no matter how contrived it may seem. We shall see next week!
Interested in Orioles HOFers and Adam Jones, Manny Machado, Wei Yin Chen, Markakis, Chris Davis and Dylan Bundy. Also like Oakland Raiders HOFers along with Rich Gannon. I am always looking for any Eastern Shore League (1920's to 1947) baseball memorabilia!! It's hard to find but let me know if you see anything!
zachtruitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 12:36 AM   #91 (permalink)

There was almost no action, basically nothing too crazy happened, but it might have been one of the best episodes of the series, just unbelievable

I think this show is turning a corner and is going to go to new heights in the final season and a half.
Old 10-16-2013, 05:38 AM   #92 (permalink)

HA...Venus has come back...to charming!

Venus looked like Charisma Carpenter on a bad drunken sloppy night............
Old 10-16-2013, 05:49 AM   #93 (permalink)

Old 10-16-2013, 03:09 PM   #94 (permalink)

Yeah a bit slow of an episode however I did like the crooked cops bit. That was funny and good to see them all in a good mood.
http://s421.photobucket.com/albums/pp297/Koppper/Sports%20Card%20Collection/
Koppper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 03:20 PM   #95 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NonSportsCardForum View Post

its funny on how many people dont understand the venus bits

:jedi::jedi::jedi:
natbornkiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 10:28 PM   #96 (permalink)

Quote:
There was almost no action, basically nothing too crazy happened,...
You're forgetting the part where Juice jumped into the van off from the motorcycle. In turn, the other van hit the motorcycle and flipped off the road. That scene was cool.
Old 10-17-2013, 01:41 AM   #97 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by archiebunkerjr View Post
You're forgetting the part where Juice jumped into the van off from the motorcycle. In turn, the other van hit the motorcycle and flipped off the road. That scene was cool.
I didn't forget about that, that's why I said almost no action

In most episodes that wouldn't make the top 5 list of action scenes
Old 10-17-2013, 08:58 AM   #98 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NonSportsCardForum View Post

Why Walton Goggins wasn't nominated for a guest starring Emmy for Venus's first appearance is beyond my understanding. Maybe this year....

I am a network admin. If you see me laughing, pray you have a recent backup.
Deathgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 11:02 PM   #99 (permalink)

Wow Can't believe Tara just did that!!
Old 10-23-2013, 01:22 AM   #100 (permalink)

Damn, Sutter is killing it this season, outstanding episode after outstanding episode.